Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com


GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com



Versions

Links/Liens




Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2221




Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal


GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 Mio AIO Forums - www.mionav.com
 [Utility] Mio Emergency Disk
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

janch

Slovenia
47 Posts

Posted - 24 avr. 2012 :  14:39:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good work, but obviously it doesn't work on any occasions. I tried emergency disk on Mio Moov 330 which is stucked on the orange screen, with corrupted PC connection..
When I insert SD with folder Cobia_410_64 I get this msg:

Script file not found: '\Storage card\MIO_EMERGENCY_DISK\Emergency.mscr'

is there anything need to be changed/added into auto.mscr in order to get into the wince desktop from where I can restore original files and folders?

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

John Dough

Andorra
397 Posts

Posted - 24 avr. 2012 :  15:08:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do not use mini or micro cards as some give errors only sdhc cards which are completely blank and do a full format load the correct rom for your specific model and then try the disc before trying to unlock.

Mio V505TV CE 6 16gb microsd card MIO V735TV MP4 R68 16gb sdhccard /MIO C710 4gb sd card MP4 R68 Igo83tts Miomap V3.3ttsVexia 2 android
Go to Top of Page

jwoegerbauer

1863 Posts

Posted - 24 avr. 2012 :  21:27:30  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by janch

Good work, but obviously it doesn't work on any occasions. I tried emergency disk on Mio Moov 330 which is stucked on the orange screen, with corrupted PC connection..
When I insert SD with folder Cobia_410_64 I get this msg:

Script file not found: '\Storage card\MIO_EMERGENCY_DISK\Emergency.mscr'

is there anything need to be changed/added into auto.mscr in order to get into the wince desktop from where I can restore original files and folders?

Thanks



Reviewed 'Mio Emergency Disk V5'. Contents of script 'Auto.mscr' is correct. Nothing to change. Script 'Emergency.mscr' is present in disk's subfolder MIO_EMERGENCY_DISK.

Question:

Is folder MIO_EMERGENCY_DISK present on SD-card where you copied 'Mio Emergency Disk V5' onto?

Edited by - jwoegerbauer on 24 avr. 2012 22:17:13
Go to Top of Page

janch

Slovenia
47 Posts

Posted - 25 avr. 2012 :  08:13:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you jwoegerbauer, I completely miss that folder and off course your prediction was correct! Now It works!!

thanks again!
Go to Top of Page

jwoegerbauer

1863 Posts

Posted - 26 avr. 2012 :  17:20:54  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sad to go

My Medion E4230 (a Mio clone) no longer works. I currently have an Apical. Very happy with this.

I will not be able to continue maintenance of Mio Emergency Disk, etc.

Sorry to go, but it has been fun.

I will keep subscribed to this thread to see if anything comes up I need to respond to.
Go to Top of Page

H226

Austria
40 Posts

Posted - 30 avr. 2012 :  07:10:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
jwoegerbauer, it's a pity see You leaving.
Go to Top of Page

John Dough

Andorra
397 Posts

Posted - 30 avr. 2012 :  17:26:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jwoegerbauer

Sad to go

My Medion E4230 (a Mio clone) no longer works. I currently have an Apical. Very happy with this.

I will not be able to continue maintenance of Mio Emergency Disk, etc.

Sorry to go, but it has been fun.

I will keep subscribed to this thread to see if anything comes up I need to respond to.



You have been a great help to lots of peeps here and a worthy contributor to your own thread ,I am sure it is our loss.

Mio V505TV CE 6 16gb microsd card MIO V735TV MP4 R68 16gb sdhccard /MIO C710 4gb sd card MP4 R68 Igo83tts Miomap V3.3ttsVexia 2 android
Go to Top of Page

janch

Slovenia
47 Posts

Posted - 01 mai 2012 :  21:29:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
jwoegerbauer I belive you are an GPS guru, so your device will be sooner or later replaced by the new one and your fabulous work will continue as it should! And If not, who could blame you, you were great contribution to this forum. Good luck!
Go to Top of Page

Mindia

Lithuania
7 Posts

Posted - 28 mai 2012 :  14:26:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not work on my Mio Moov VT505 TV :(

Win CE have to be not only 4 navigation :D
Go to Top of Page

John Dough

Andorra
397 Posts

Posted - 28 mai 2012 :  18:31:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mindia

Not work on my Mio Moov VT505 TV :(



VT505 is CE6 only reload your DVD with Miomore desktop and it works.

Mio V505TV CE 6 16gb microsd card MIO V735TV MP4 R68 16gb sdhccard /MIO C710 4gb sd card MP4 R68 Igo83tts Miomap V3.3ttsVexia 2 android
Go to Top of Page

H226

Austria
40 Posts

Posted - 29 mai 2012 :  08:54:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mindia

Not work on my Mio Moov VT505 TV :(


An absolut stupid statement.
Go to Top of Page

jwoegerbauer

1863 Posts

Posted - 30 mai 2012 :  11:36:16  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mindia

Not work on my Mio Moov VT505 TV :(


Kind Note:
Don't leave Negative feedback without asking first for help.
quote:
Originally posted by John Dough

VT505 is CE6 only reload your DVD with Miomore desktop and it works.


Mio Emergency Disk is CE independent: works both on CE 5.0 and CE 6.0 units.
Go to Top of Page

Mindia

Lithuania
7 Posts

Posted - 30 mai 2012 :  14:44:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I was not writed about situation. I renamed AppStartupSec.exe and installed Mio pocket 4.0 on that device, after NOT succesfull Mio pocket installing my computer doesn't recognize my Mio like a disk drive. When I reset mio it's only show table: "There is no application associated with "AppStartupSec", Run the application first, then open this file from within application". I still hope to use this emergency disk to recover my PNA.

Win CE have to be not only 4 navigation :D

Edited by - Mindia on 30 mai 2012 14:45:37
Go to Top of Page

John Dough

Andorra
397 Posts

Posted - 30 mai 2012 :  20:41:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mindia

Sorry, I was not writed about situation. I renamed AppStartupSec.exe and installed Mio pocket 4.0 on that device, after NOT succesfull Mio pocket installing my computer doesn't recognize my Mio like a disk drive. When I reset mio it's only show table: "There is no application associated with "AppStartupSec", Run the application first, then open this file from within application". I still hope to use this emergency disk to recover my PNA.



If you read the instructions carefully for MP4 you would see it states"Whatever you do do NOT rename AppstartupSec.exe or edit paths.xml as either will brick your device" Obviously this is what has happened and your device is dead.

Mio V505TV CE 6 16gb microsd card MIO V735TV MP4 R68 16gb sdhccard /MIO C710 4gb sd card MP4 R68 Igo83tts Miomap V3.3ttsVexia 2 android
Go to Top of Page

jb110

19 Posts

Posted - 02 sept. 2012 :  09:09:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many backups available here:
http://chomikuj.pl/gps-backup/BACKUP-oryginal/Mio
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,55 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05