Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2319

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 Garmin nüvi forums
 Get waypoint/POI info directly from Map Page?
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SWLinPHX

USA
139 Posts

Posted - 18 juin 2007 :  09:36:02  Show Profile  Visit SWLinPHX's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was wondering two things:

On the nuvi series, is there a way to tap or hold on a waypoint/POI name or icon to go to its info (go directly to), either via the loaded Custom POI's or the info listed in Favorites (phone number, coordinates, etc.)? Or must you always navigate back in the menu screens to find its listing and info. in your Favorites or Custom POI's?

A related sidenote: there must be a simple answer, but how do you see what certain Garmin POI's are when they are all stacked on top of each other, even in the closest view zoomed in all the way? I've tried with many but you just get the one(s) on top. Are they just there for when you are searching for that place specifically and not for tapping on them just to see what they are? I am using my PDA stylus so it is easy to be precise, but I guess not with fingers.

CURRENT UNITS: Garmin nuvi 765T - City Navigator North America NT 2010.40; Software Version: 3.90; Voice Version: 2.30; DSP: 2.40; GPS SW Version: 2.90 / Garmin nuvi 780 - City Navigator North America NT 2010.10; Software Version: 4.90; Audio Version: 2.20; GPS SW Version: 2.80m

Edited by - SWLinPHX on 18 juin 2007 14:54:14
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,38 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05