Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2298

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Smartphone GPS
 GPS on Smartphones
 ** GPS Compatibility **
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gpspassion

94032 Posts

Posted - 27 mars 2004 :  15:57:27  Show Profile  Visit gpspassion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Windows Smartphones:
  • SPVE200 (aka QTEK 8080, aka Voyager)

• Bluetooth on COM7 with the latest ROM - tested with ClipOn and Leadtek 9537 - should work with all BT receivers

• Serial GPS on COM1 with XDA cable for Haicom - tested with iTrek (Globalsat BR-305) mouse GPS - should work with all Haicom and Globalsat mouse receivers

• Serial GPS on COM1 with XDA cable for Holux - don't have the cable so can't test, but it should work

• Using the pc-mobile XDA PXSM and GEXDAP (powered) cables, I was able to connect my E200 to my Etrex (see separate thread for pictures). It will work with Magellan and Delorme receivers too

• SPV100 (aka QTEK 7070, aka Tanager) - serial solutions above should work - a UK user has reported success with his Haicom 204E
  • SPV (aka QTEK ?, aka Canary) - serial solutions above should work
  • Samsung i600 - no GPS option for now
  • Motorola MPx200 - no GPS option for now

Symbian Smartphones:
  • Bluetooth GPS - all BT enabled Symbian based phones (Nokia 3650, 6600, Siemens SX-1, Sony P800/P900) should be able to connect to a Bluetooth GPS - tested on a Nokia 6600
  • Serial GPS - No known solution for now

Palm Smartphones:
  • Bluetooth GPS - no BT enabled Palm smartphone for now
  • Serial GPS - GPS receivers available with a Treo cable option such as this one sold by Semsons will work

Ads

kelly

3 Posts

Posted - 27 mars 2004 :  21:57:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Seidio has updated their pictures on GPS ready mount for Treo 600 Smartphone. Just plug wired receiver to the cradle and here you go !
www.seidioonline.com then Treo 600
Go to Top of Page

gpspassion

94032 Posts

Posted - 27 mars 2004 :  22:46:32  Show Profile  Visit gpspassion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hum, doesn't seem to be available?

noddyholder

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 22 juil. 2004 :  22:21:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi took a chance on ebay with a gps unit that was compatable with the xda etc. Got it for £56 inc. postage. It arrived less than 48 hour later and works a treat. Here is a link to one of many from the same advertiser so it must be a company. Hey wen a mate buys a system for nearly £400 and mine was less than £60, you can really upset people. Ha ha
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4668&item=5711118305&rd=1
Go to Top of Page

gpspassion

94032 Posts

Posted - 22 juil. 2004 :  22:27:21  Show Profile  Visit gpspassion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Huh, that looks like an interesting "auto-switching" receiver, I suspect it might be an Xtrac v2 version ;-)

xabi

5 Posts

Posted - 22 févr. 2005 :  18:35:22  Show Profile  Visit xabi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Tested and working t-mobile SDA + Fortuna clip-on.
Note that SDA is the same as i-mate sp3i and Qtek 8020

xabi

(xabi) http://xa.bi
Go to Top of Page

kaghamdi

3 Posts

Posted - 15 mai 2005 :  00:47:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I have an imate smartphone1 (no bluetooth) and HAICOM 203E GPS receiver. is there any Navigation software that works on smartphone and can connect to GPS receiver through cable (no bluetooth).

thanks

Go to Top of Page

gpspassion

94032 Posts

Posted - 15 mai 2005 :  00:56:47  Show Profile  Visit gpspassion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forums.
Is it running WM2003 or 2002 ? You could certainly give Mapopolis SP a try, it's free - http://www.gpspassion.com/fr/news.asp?id=279

kaghamdi

3 Posts

Posted - 15 mai 2005 :  15:37:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used mapopolis and it worked. Thanks

By the way, my mobile is running Windows smartphone 2002.

Go to Top of Page

gpspassion

94032 Posts

Posted - 15 mai 2005 :  15:48:45  Show Profile  Visit gpspassion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great, I don't normally use Mapopolis for driving, but I used it in Manhattan a couple of weeks ago with my E200 and found it to be very useful.

dbuckhal

2 Posts

Posted - 22 nov. 2006 :  21:29:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nokia E70 + Solarius V5-MR Mini-Solar BT GPS Receiver + Wayfinder Navigator 6 North America (trial) = works!
Go to Top of Page

gpspassion

94032 Posts

Posted - 22 nov. 2006 :  21:32:59  Show Profile  Visit gpspassion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for reviving this thread, feel free to start a new one to discuss Wayfinder v6 ;-)

Discounts and Assistance/Réductions et Assistance (Club GpsPasSion) / Où commencer?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,44 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05