Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2245

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 Mio AIO Forums - www.mionav.com
 TDS COGO for Pocket PC
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

choldread

3 Posts

Posted - 10 mars 2007 :  01:17:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey guys, I attempted to install Tripod Data Systems COGO software onto my mio, went through and added all the .dlls and even went through a list of 13 of the aygshells and still can't get it to work. Anyone up for the challenge? Basically if there is anyone that has done land surveying this program would be a big boost to have. I would really appreciate any help.

When I run EX Check it comes up with:
tdskermit.dll can't be loaded
mfcce300.dll can't be loaded
AYGSHELL.dll can't be loaded
olece300.dll can't be loaded.

Any help would be great.

Oh yeah, if you want to find the download its at http://www.tdsway.com you have to register and then download the latest version of TDS Cogo.

Edited by - choldread on 10 mars 2007 01:27:45

Ads

Supremo

USA
2031 Posts

Posted - 10 mars 2007 :  01:33:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm going from memory here - I recognize all the dll's except "tdskermit". Where did you dig that one up ?

Also, keep in mind that there are at least two versions of mfcce300.dll (one is in the C310AUTO archive, the other is in the UNLOCK.CAB archive). Did you try both? I'd stick with the 3 versions of aygshell mixed with the 2 versions of mfcce300.dll (total of 6 combos) and see what happens. And as Amesdp pointed out HERE, dll's may not unload after program execution ends - we just don't know (yet). I'd be safer (but again it's still an unknown) and do a soft reset after each attempt.

Moderator ... MIO, AIO Forums
Mio C310x,C520, Moov 300, Navigon 2100, Rightway GPS (various)
"Give a man a fish and he eats for a day- Teach a man to fish and he eats for life"
Go to Top of Page

choldread

3 Posts

Posted - 10 mars 2007 :  20:49:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The tds kermit dll is one from TDS themselves so I know it has been tested on Pocket PC's. Thanks for the advice Sup, I'm going to give them a whirl again and see what I can come up with.
Go to Top of Page

choldread

3 Posts

Posted - 22 mars 2007 :  20:23:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone else have any suggestions, I've tried a lot of the combinations with no luck.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,41 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05