Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com


GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com



Versions

Links/Liens




Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2265




Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal


GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 www.POInUSA.com - Sharing Custom POIs
 Custom POI "Collections"
 Atlanta, Ga area red light cams
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

dwhite58

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 11 déc. 2006 :  02:28:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote


Atlanta, Ga area red light cams





New collection


Manager: dwhite58
Last Update: 12/31/2006
Number of POIs: 38
Coverage: Atlanta USA
Available Format(s): csv (Garmin,...)
Download Link: Dwhite58_AtlantaCam.zip



I have just finished coding all knowwn red light cameras in the metro Atlanta area. I would like to upload them, if there is any interest in having them on file here.

Edited by - jlb on 01 janv. 2007 09:27:03

Ads


sgodfrey2000

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 12 déc. 2006 :  02:40:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes please do. I'm from the Atlanta area.
Go to Top of Page

Kris2005

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 13 déc. 2006 :  01:14:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dave,
please upload them. I am in metro Atlanta as well....
Go to Top of Page

dwhite58

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 13 déc. 2006 :  03:19:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The file has been uploaded. I named it dwhite58_AtlantaCam.zip. Hopefuly, the administrator will make it avalable soon.

-David
Go to Top of Page

jlb

France
29542 Posts

Posted - 13 déc. 2006 :  08:53:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi dwhite58,

INDEX and first post updated.

Jean
Team GpsPasSion - Moderator
Go to Top of Page

sgodfrey2000

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 14 déc. 2006 :  03:05:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Here are updated GPS coord for Peachtree Industial Blvd. & Pleasant Hill Rd. -84.1702 and 34.0045. New to this forum. so not sure how you handle updates.
Go to Top of Page

dwhite58

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 17 déc. 2006 :  19:38:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sgodfrey2000

Hi,

Here are updated GPS coord for Peachtree Industial Blvd. & Pleasant Hill Rd. -84.1702 and 34.0045. New to this forum. so not sure how you handle updates.





I have made a note of it. I'll check the file here and make the correction.

-David
Go to Top of Page

dwhite58

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 17 déc. 2006 :  19:41:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jlb

Hi dwhite58,

INDEX and first post updated.

Jean
Team GpsPasSion - Moderator




Thanks for the quick responce. It looks like I'm not the only one in Atlanta interested in where the cameras are.

-David
Go to Top of Page

charchen

2 Posts

Posted - 22 déc. 2006 :  15:57:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
there is one on west paces ferry and northside pwky? how would you get coordinates for this?
Go to Top of Page

bigherc88

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 22 déc. 2006 :  19:27:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here are the coordinates for West Paces Ferry Rd & Northside Pky -84.430070 and 33.849060.

Nuvi 350
Hercules
Go to Top of Page

sgodfrey2000

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 25 déc. 2006 :  19:30:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here is an additonal location to add:

Old Milton Pkwy (Ga-120) & Rt9
-84.2966777
34.0712194


Stan
Go to Top of Page

ptwat

50 Posts

Posted - 31 déc. 2006 :  01:46:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am new to this forum and to GPSes. I loaded this POI list into my new c340 since I live in Atlanta (thanks dwhite58!)and have several questions:
As I approach these intersections (there are three within a 2 mi radius) there is no audible alert even though I have the proximity alarms on. It may be the way I am doing it, but to get the alerts I push "where to", "POIs" and then the POI group folder the lights are in and leave all of them up but do not choose any one of them.
How can I share any of these locations as I find any more of them (i.e. how do I capture and get the data out of the C340 if I do not have Mapsource?)or other types of POIs? My c340 came preloaded and I did not find Mapsource.
How can I get the GPS lat/long from the C340?
How do I load this stuff on an SD card instead of the C340 memory?

If this has all been discussed elsewhere, please refer me.
Go to Top of Page

dwhite58

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 01 janv. 2007 :  04:04:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by charchen

there is one on west paces ferry and northside pwky? how would you get coordinates for this?



I have the capibility of looking up the coordinates for that intersection, and adding it to the file. I started out with the ones listed on one of the national sights, and it is likely it doesn't have all listed. I am checkng back here for corrections and updates, as well as cchecking as many of them as I can in my travles around the city. I already know there is a problem with University Parkway and Winder Hwy.

-David
Go to Top of Page

dwhite58

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 01 janv. 2007 :  04:23:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sgodfrey2000

Here is an additonal location to add:

Old Milton Pkwy (Ga-120) & Rt9
-84.2966777
34.0712194


Stan





Have added it to the file. Thanks.



-David
Go to Top of Page

dwhite58

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 01 janv. 2007 :  04:29:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ptwat

I am new to this forum and to GPSes. I loaded this POI list into my new c340 since I live in Atlanta (thanks dwhite58!)and have several questions:
As I approach these intersections (there are three within a 2 mi radius) there is no audible alert even though I have the proximity alarms on. It may be the way I am doing it, but to get the alerts I push "where to", "POIs" and then the POI group folder the lights are in and leave all of them up but do not choose any one of them.
How can I share any of these locations as I find any more of them (i.e. how do I capture and get the data out of the C340 if I do not have Mapsource?)or other types of POIs? My c340 came preloaded and I did not find Mapsource.
How can I get the GPS lat/long from the C340?
How do I load this stuff on an SD card instead of the C340 memory?

If this has all been discussed elsewhere, please refer me.




You need to tell the POI loader software this file contains proxcimity alerts. When loadinng more than one POI file to your GPS tell the POI loader you want to configure manually. I forgot if it asks before or after you tell it which directory your POI filea are i on your computer. When you set it to manual it will give you a dialogue box for each POI file. Check the "This file contains proxcimity alerts" box, then tell it how close to give you the alert in feet. I ues 2500 feet. Works out to about a half mile. Hope this helps.

-David
Go to Top of Page

dwhite58

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 01 janv. 2007 :  05:34:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jlb

Hi dwhite58,

INDEX and first post updated.

Jean
Team GpsPasSion - Moderator



I have uploaded an updated version of the file. Could you please replace the origional? The correct one is the 1810 byte file. It has all the additionns and corrections.
Thanks.

-David
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,77 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05