Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2243

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GPS Programming
 "Beta" GPS software
 NoniGPSPlot - v3.1.0 - with live maps (ENG)
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 17

spearo

Poland
6 Posts

Posted - 12 nov. 2007 :  11:32:38  Show Profile  Visit spearo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Noni,

You say,that ip may be banned if too many maps are loaded.How many?And why
I have also legal Google Earth

May be using TOR is a solution

Edited by - spearo on 12 nov. 2007 12:29:55
Go to Top of Page

svojvdosku

1 Posts

Posted - 05 déc. 2007 :  00:44:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi you NoniGPSPlot is very powerfull and quick, but to have more users you need to have more language versions! I can help you to translate interface into russian language! Great webpage to place NoniGPSPlot and get some feedback is www.4pda.ru.

Regards,
Svojvdosku
Go to Top of Page

wallaklum

3 Posts

Posted - 20 déc. 2007 :  20:52:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I am trying to use the Noni GPSplot on my unlocked mio C220.
I am using vertion 2.71B EN. The software runs well and connects to the GPS however I can not load any .map file.
I keep getting "unable to load..." although these are standard Ozi .map files. The only change I made was to put the path before the image name.
I have 20M free RAM.

Any ideas?
Tnx,
Klum
Go to Top of Page

Noni

France
336 Posts

Posted - 22 déc. 2007 :  07:40:06  Show Profile  Visit Noni's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello,
The version 2.72 has been published.

With:
* New saving format for the track and the points (faster)
Warning: If you want to go back to the previous version: Before installing the old version, you have to check 'Old saving format' in the general configuration window to no loose all your points
* New satellite window
* Automatic back up of the configuration
* A system of track recovery in case of reset
* Some bugs less
* Some other things...

@svojvdosku
Yes ! Thanks to contact me by mail.

@wallaklum
As far as I know about Ozi, there are 2 files for a map.
A .map for the calibration info and a .ozi for the picture.
NoniGPSPlot can only load maps from jpeg, bmp or gif picture.
He can get the calibration info from the .map but you have to convert the .ozi.
You need a special tool to do this but I don’t know anymore about it.

I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year

Noni

Go to Top of Page

dosto

8 Posts

Posted - 22 déc. 2007 :  20:19:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Noni,

Not sure if this has already been asked, but any chance you could add an option to set the time interval for recording points eg every 4 secs or every 10 secs etc.?
Go to Top of Page

Scruge

5 Posts

Posted - 29 déc. 2007 :  04:22:39  Show Profile  Visit Scruge's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dosto

Thanks Noni,

Not sure if this has already been asked, but any chance you could add an option to set the time interval for recording points eg every 4 secs or every 10 secs etc.?

I've had pretty good luck with http://www.gpsvisualizer.com/map?form=google .
You can set the interval, using time or distance.

Edited by - Scruge on 29 déc. 2007 04:26:06
Go to Top of Page

vaites

Spain
1 Posts

Posted - 29 déc. 2007 :  21:20:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Works great in a Sony NAV-U50 ( any other NAV-U series must work fine too ) using COM5 and 9600b. DLL pack needed ( placed in the same installation folder of Noni GPSPlot, not in \Windows ).
Go to Top of Page

BArnette

4 Posts

Posted - 02 janv. 2008 :  05:25:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am currently evaluating NoniGPSPlot for geocaching. Great job with the program! I noticed that the distance units change from Km to m when the distance to a waypoint gets below a certain value when using metric units. It would be nice if the units would change to feet when the distance is under, say 0.1 miles, when using anglo-saxon units.

Go to Top of Page

Rogerjn

3 Posts

Posted - 08 janv. 2008 :  11:41:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all!
I have some very BIG maps in GoeTiff, .jpg and .gif-format. I have no ozi .map file to these maps so i can´t use mapsplit to make the usable in Noni. Is there any way to split these maps and creating georeference info automaticly?
Go to Top of Page

Noni

France
336 Posts

Posted - 11 janv. 2008 :  17:09:19  Show Profile  Visit Noni's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello a version 2.72d has been published to fix a problem on GPX export and some other little things.
You can also find a fix for MapCoor (v0.21), an Italian version, a tuto on ‘Plan a route’.

Thks, Noni.

@ dosto : Could you please tell me what for ?

@ vaites : Thanks ! Added to the list.

@ BArnette : I am not accustomed to the Anglo-Saxon units. What about the V2.72d?

@ Rogerjn : There no calibration information for your maps?

Noni
Go to Top of Page

BArnette

4 Posts

Posted - 11 janv. 2008 :  17:46:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
@ BArnette : I am not accustomed to the Anglo-Saxon units. What about the V2.72d?

1 mile = 5280 feet. So if the distance to a waypoint is under 0.1 mile, convert to feet (0.1 * 5280 = 528 ft). Should be a simple fix.

I haven't tried 2.72d yet since it looks like you just posted it today :)

Go to Top of Page

Rogerjn

3 Posts

Posted - 14 janv. 2008 :  12:59:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I found out that eMapZone wad able to create .map files. But it couldn't handle my largest files...

Another thing. Sometimes Noni program gets extremly slow on my Eten x500, that if the track is recorded for a long time (1-2 hours). I normaly have to soft reset when this happens.
Go to Top of Page

Boyd

USA
1722 Posts

Posted - 20 janv. 2008 :  06:56:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi! I'm trying to get NonGPSPlot running on a Mio c520 and have installed everything in \Program Files\NoniGPSPlot. But when I start the program I get "Cannot find 'NonGPSPlot' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all the required libraries are available."

The c520 runs Windows CE Version 5.00 (Build 1400). Sorry, I'm really new to Pocket PC and CE... and even Windows (with many years unix/linux/mac experience :-) It looks like all the files are in the folder. I used the .cab installation method. Is there some dll which is missing on the c520 perhaps?
Go to Top of Page

GNIPR

6 Posts

Posted - 25 janv. 2008 :  13:08:50  Show Profile  Visit GNIPR's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello all,
I hope somebody can help.
I paid a donation to the Noni website last week and am still waiting for the unlock code to access all features. I have sent four emails to the website to ask for the code but have had no reply.
Could somebody please advise me how to obtain this code.
Thanks.

Paul.
GNIPR
Go to Top of Page

Noni

France
336 Posts

Posted - 25 janv. 2008 :  14:45:06  Show Profile  Visit Noni's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello,

@ GNIPR
I think I'm up-to-date with the donation and I'm sure to not have received any mail of complain.
Could you please check that you email is working properly, and that you're using
nonigpsplot@free.fr
Or you give your email to me.

@ BArnette
Done in V2.72d

@ Rogerjn
I think you can resize your picture, calibrate the resized version and use .map with the original picture.
You may have to edit the .map and change the file name of the picture.

I will have a look for the slow problem

@ Boyd
Go to the download page and us the link 'DLLs' (Tools)
http://aeguerre.free.fr/Public/PocketPC/NoniGPSPlot/EN/download.php

Noni
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1,94 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05