Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2297

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GPS Programming
 "Beta" GPS software
 Port Splitter, yeat , another port splitter
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 27

oruam57

Italy
1 Posts

Posted - 18 nov. 2007 :  10:47:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After the "autostart" Port Splitter is quite perfect. If it had command line parameters to start AND stop it would be perfect.
Go to Top of Page

xstp

82 Posts

Posted - 10 janv. 2008 :  19:47:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hello,
since ActiveSynch does not work on my PNA, would it please be possible to get a .zip file of the Port Splitter program, such that I could execute it directly in my PNA? Thank you & best regard!
Go to Top of Page

jaluna

148 Posts

Posted - 10 janv. 2008 :  19:52:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

then use the CAB files to install from any memory card

http://www.gpsmeter.com/index.php?page=portsplitter

regards,
http://www.gpsmeter.com
Go to Top of Page

xstp

82 Posts

Posted - 10 janv. 2008 :  20:14:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK, thanks a lot, now the program starts!
but I see nothing in the output port list (the input list has Serial cable on COM1, GPS_serial, TMC_serial). What can I do? Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

jaluna

148 Posts

Posted - 10 janv. 2008 :  20:31:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi,

you can write directly the COMx port if is available for output. For instance, write COM6 in box

JAL
Go to Top of Page

xstp

82 Posts

Posted - 28 janv. 2008 :  15:37:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello & thanks, but I can't write anything in the boxes: they are selected, but when I start to write, nothing appears...
Your program could indeed be very useful!
Go to Top of Page

jaluna

148 Posts

Posted - 28 janv. 2008 :  16:06:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello,

what device are you using??
Go to Top of Page

xstp

82 Posts

Posted - 28 janv. 2008 :  17:56:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@jaluna,
I am using a PNA (GPS usually only desinged to run smart2go navigation sofware only), called Silvercrest PNA-M4310T, which runs in fact on WinCE5.0. I get access to the windows desktop and can install other programs thanks to the WolfToolbar. I managed to install Total Commander, TCPMP, HP48GX emulator, NoniGPSplot, others... and your software as well.

However, when I get the display, it shows:
Input: choice among { port serial cable on COM1 / GPS serial / TMC serial }.
Output: no choice.
Buttons Add, Delete, START, Exit, About. Pushing any of those except About and Exit has no action...

The GPS runs on COM4 in fact. I think there is COM3 available, but I am no sure. If you could help me, it would be great.
Go to Top of Page

jaluna

148 Posts

Posted - 28 janv. 2008 :  18:10:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi,

if not device is shown under output list, then all com ports are busy. You can try to free some of them (see carefully the first page of the forum, you will need to use DeviceX for CE; not sure if exist)

Good luck,

JAL
http://www.gpsmeter.com/
Go to Top of Page

xstp

82 Posts

Posted - 09 févr. 2008 :  23:14:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@jaluna,
Hi, I did not succeed to get the DeviceX running on my system, even if there is an ARM version of DeviceX which should be OK; there might be some .dll missing on my system, but I can't find them...
Is there an other way to free the ports? Thanks...
Go to Top of Page

jaluna

148 Posts

Posted - 10 févr. 2008 :  09:53:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,

try this page for solve your problem. It also advised for people interested to run portsplitter under Windows CE and some libraries are missing in their device.

Most of the available Windows CE- devices are Pocket PC’s and therefore most of the available Windows CE software is written for Pocket PC’s.

Because of the GUI differences there exist also differences in the available system- DLL’s.

http://www.wincesoft.de/html/body_ppc_apps_on_hpc_s.html

Regards,
http://www.gpsmeter.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bennlexx

Australia
1 Posts

Posted - 15 mars 2008 :  09:04:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am running V1.11 on a Dell Axim X5 and it runs beautifully most of the time. I can run TomTom and OziExlorer at the same time. Occasionally however, after the Axim has been closed down the program cannot find the com port. The only solution I can find is to close down port splitter and reconfigure it. I am splitting com3: to Com8: and Com9. Any suggestions as to whether there is a fix to this problem?
Go to Top of Page

rickgtx

USA
257 Posts

Posted - 17 mars 2008 :  20:36:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I have a WinCE 5.0 PNA (ARM920T) device that I would like to run the embedded GPS program on the WinCE device and send GPS data to a laptop via the USB cable at the same time. PortSplitter seems ok on the WinCE device to a COM port. I don't see USB as an output. How do I get the data to the labtop? ActiveSync?
Go to Top of Page

rossland

1 Posts

Posted - 26 mars 2008 :  13:20:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
i use port splitter on my sgh-i780 and works fine, but I' can't set the flag for autostart and the software didn't save the settings (if I close the program, I lose settings).
Go to Top of Page

tranquillity

Germany
1 Posts

Posted - 06 avr. 2008 :  17:43:45  Show Profile  Visit tranquillity's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello,
could you provide sources of your splitter for WinCE. It could be helpfull to start understanding how to write drivers for WinCE. I also would use your tool on WinCE 4.2. Unfortunately I have no PlatformBuilder. Is it neccessary to recompile splitter for 4.2 or it's just enough to have SDK and eVC?
Thanks,
Roman
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 27 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,88 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05