Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2250

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Semsons Official Forums
 News
 Feedback on Semsons
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

ccrob

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 07 nov. 2003 :  17:26:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

I just wanted to give some possitive feedback on this vendor. I ordered a CF Fortuna Xtrack from them along with Iguidance software. This week I decided to get another item from them, but my discount coupon had expired. I didn't know you had to have a different one each month.

They looked up my order and were able to give me the club discout even though I didn't have the current coupon code.

Everything has been delivered as ordered, and I am very happy with thier service.

Thanks for the recomendation to use them and to purchase the equipment I have.

Rob

Ads

MrT

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 17 juin 2004 :  17:08:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just ordered from Semsons yesterday, I received my confirmation e-mail, but I did not receive a tracking information e-mail. Did you have any problems with getting e-mails? I am hoping that my order went out and I just did not get the tracking info, but I would think that the process is automated and that if it was sent that I would have received a tracking e-mail. ???
Go to Top of Page

tCx

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - 07 juil. 2004 :  03:09:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One more good vouch for Semsons
I bought the fortuna Xtrac V2 from them and get the free arkon vent mount, but the vent mount doesn't fit my car. I happen to have the windshield pedestal mount, but without the plate adapter I can't attach the windshield mount to the holder, and now they are sending the adapter to me FREE OF CHARGE !. GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE
won't hesitate to do business with them again sometime in the future.

Edited by - tCx on 07 juil. 2004 03:10:51
Go to Top of Page

wavshrdr

USA
152 Posts

Posted - 29 juil. 2004 :  03:35:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too have had excellent customer service with Semsons even from my first order. In the last 2 years I've now spent a lot of money with them and you know what, my customer service hasn't improved!

You know why? It was so good to begin with there really wasn't any room for improvement. They were quite helpful even with trying to resolve a problem that started a year ago even though it was the manufacturer's fault and not theirs!

If you haven't bought from them and experienced their excellent customer service then you really don't know what you are missing.

Tim
Go to Top of Page

wmrichar

USA
114 Posts

Posted - 10 août 2004 :  06:46:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have ordered from Semsons on three separate occasions and I have returned merchandise only once. The return was my fault because I ordered the wrong thing. Semsons was very reliable on every transaction. I live only 20 minutes from Semsons, so I hand-delivered the item I was returning. I was surprised to see that it is a small operation and family owned. The owners were very helpful, polite, and professional. I would recommmend Semsons to anyone.
Go to Top of Page

Irv

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 02 août 2005 :  16:20:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am very pleased with my Semsons and iGuidance experience.
Not only am I very pleased with my GlobalSat GPS receiver (BT-338) and my iGuidance Navigation software(v 2.1.1) and the 10% discount, but their customer support was excellent.

When my order arrived, promptly, the iGuidance software CD was detached from it's case and suffered scratches, apparently during shipment. I was concerned that some of the maps I might use at a later date may not work. I notified Semsons and they immediately informed iGuidance and stated that I would be contacted by them. Very shortly, I received an email requesting my delivery address. I DID NOT HAVE TO SEND BACK THE ORIGINAL DISK, THEY JUST SENT ME A NEW ONE, QUICKLY.

On a second occasion I had a technical question, for Semsons on the GPS charger. They immeadiately got back to me with a very thorough explanation ..... they really knew what they were talking about.

Both Semsons and iGuidance (iNAV Corp.) have earned my respect, recommendations and future business.

I also want to thank GpsPasSion for their very informative forum, support and dealing with fine companies.
Go to Top of Page

gpspassion

93969 Posts

Posted - 02 août 2005 :  20:49:48  Show Profile  Visit gpspassion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for taking the time to post this feedback ;-)

whitewolfcan

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - 15 sept. 2005 :  16:16:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I ordered from Semsons last week the GlobalSat BT-338 plus iGuidance North America bundle together with a 9' pedestal. 7 days later I received the package in mail. I was so happy for the quick delivery, until I open the box.

I found the BT-338 and the pedestal, but the iGuidance software was nowhere in sight. I sent them an e-mail on Tuesday night and still haven't heard back from them yet... Will follow-up when I hear from them.
Go to Top of Page

whitewolfcan

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - 15 sept. 2005 :  20:53:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is the follow-up. I noticed the Semsons' order status page has a different e-mail address then the normal one (info@semsons.com). I sent to that one, and got almost immediate response. It was a e-mail system issue that they did not response earlier. They will ship the iGuidance software out today.

I will definitely buy from them again.

Also, great forums here! Lots of information can be found here. This site and PocketGPSWorld helped me when deciding the which GPS hardware and software to buy. Of course, since GPSPassion has more Americas information, I prefer to use this site more.

Good job to both Semsons & GPSPassion!

Edited by - whitewolfcan on 15 sept. 2005 21:01:12
Go to Top of Page

paulkbiba

USA
5064 Posts

Posted - 15 sept. 2005 :  21:14:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the compliment. We try to do our best.

Don't forget the GPSPassion Club!
Go to Top of Page

dorset47

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 09 nov. 2005 :  13:27:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kudos to the staff at Semsons. In addition to the GpsPassion discount, they were fast with email correspondence and rapid shipment. I love my BT-338, too.

Andy - Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Go to Top of Page

altden2002

93 Posts

Posted - 11 nov. 2005 :  20:17:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Semsons rocks. Not only they have good prices and fast shipping, they also actually respond when you need something beyond just purchase. Now I just hope we do not spoil them with all the good comments...
Go to Top of Page

Greyhound

Philippines
3 Posts

Posted - 04 janv. 2006 :  13:02:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Two thumbs up" , quick delivery, great customer service.
Go to Top of Page

wmrichar

USA
114 Posts

Posted - 14 févr. 2006 :  22:06:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I buy ALL of my GPS stuff from Semsons and some PDA/GPS accessories too. I have recommended Semsons to many people, all of which, are very happy with Semsons.

Semsons is family owned and operated. I have been to their business because they are local. They are very nice people.

I hope they never go out of business. They are a real gold mine for buyers.

Dell Axim X30 (624 mhz) / Royaltek RBT-1000 (Xtrac) / iGuidance v2
Go to Top of Page

bteasley

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 13 avr. 2006 :  03:18:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just another postive post about Semsons. I've ordered things from them many times. They've always shipped on time, and have even answered whatever questions I've ever asked them (after first finding many answers here on this website). I've even returned an item - no problem.

I'll order more from them (when I can!)

Go to Top of Page

Marvin Hlavac

Canada
6904 Posts

Posted - 29 juil. 2006 :  23:00:39  Show Profile  Visit Marvin Hlavac's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There is some good feedback in this thread, but I think there is a lot more positive feedback in other sections of this forum...

quote:
Originally posted by bobn

i am not sure if this is the proper place to post. I orderd inav order a bt-359 and realized i should have ordered the bundle with inav 3.The folks at semsons
were extremly accomodaing and polite and were able to no whave an extremely loyal customer.

bobn

(The above quote was copied and pasted withut permission from http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=57965&whichpage=11

Marvin Hlavac
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,58 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05