Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2180

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Software
 "Off-Road" GPS Software
 VGA Screens under WM2003SE
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

RonenB

Israel
51 Posts

Posted - 26 oct. 2004 :  06:34:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here is what the Ozi deverlopers are saying:

Changes
Development Version 1.11.6c

Fixes

Fixed the buttons on the Waypoint List dialog which were not working.
Changes

Added support for high resolution VGA displays for PDA's (running Pocket PC 2003 Second Edition). This required numerous changes to the code (many hundreds) to make OziCE high resolution aware. No doubt I have missed making some changes and have done others wrong. Please not that I have not tried this on an actual PDA (waiting for a new VGA capable PDA to arrive) but have used it on the development emulator.

You can download it here: (requires a full working version of Ozi CE)
http://www.oziexplorer2.com/eng/download/ozice_pda_setup.exe
Go to Top of Page

gpspassion

93896 Posts

Posted - 27 oct. 2004 :  00:16:06  Show Profile  Visit gpspassion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ah very nice, that was fast, need to try it! The upload on the GpsPasSion server should be fine for larger pics?

Here's a road app that works well with SE_VGA or BruteForce, MapSonic

RonenB

Israel
51 Posts

Posted - 27 oct. 2004 :  05:49:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mapsonic really looks great. I tried the new Ozi yesterday. It has a problem with the pointer that appears on the corner instead of the center. I sent mail to the developers. I guess that the fixed version will be offered there by the end of the week.
Go to Top of Page

RonenB

Israel
51 Posts

Posted - 27 oct. 2004 :  13:37:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unbelievable !!! I sent them the mail yesterday and there's allready a fixed version in www.oziexplorer.com ! It took them less than 12h.
Go to Top of Page

wavshrdr

USA
152 Posts

Posted - 28 oct. 2004 :  00:46:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Guillame- It looks like the rest of the group what we Toshiba owners have know for a long time; VGA on a PDA can be amazing! Even the upgrade to WM2003SE was worth the hassle of installing all my apps again.

Tweaks at least gives me choices when I don't want to run in se_vga mode such as when I run PIE (Pocket Internet Explorer). That is truly beautiful to use in True VGA mode. Amazing the clarity of it all. With my Toshiba running se_vga, Tweakts and Pocket Hack Master it is as good as and if not better than any of the HPs being released now. Really a shame Toshiba is leaving the US PDA market!

-Tim
Go to Top of Page

RonenB

Israel
51 Posts

Posted - 28 oct. 2004 :  06:02:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There were some minor bugs with the display. A new version was released tonight.
Go to Top of Page

Kenundrum

USA
111 Posts

Posted - 08 nov. 2004 :  17:08:12  Show Profile  Visit Kenundrum's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hey guys,good news... i guess this is more pda related than actually gps, but there is a newcomer to the "VGA hacks" arena. OzVGA. check it out at http://ozvga.narod.ru/ or you can download it at my faster mirror at http://members.cox.net/kenundrum/index.htm

pretty much it's like a mix of the SE_VGA hack and the Tweaks2k2. you can customize the size of scroll bars and fonts etc... so far, mapopolis still looks like trash on it, but memory map is good.

HP Ipaq hx4700 WM2003SE
Fortuna Clip-on BT GPS
Go to Top of Page

gpspassion

93896 Posts

Posted - 08 nov. 2004 :  17:14:29  Show Profile  Visit gpspassion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just saw that on BH, yes - looking pretty good yes, can you share your settings for MM?

Kenundrum

USA
111 Posts

Posted - 08 nov. 2004 :  17:16:43  Show Profile  Visit Kenundrum's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i'm still working on getting things tweaked on it, hopefully i will have something later today that looks decent.

HP Ipaq hx4700 WM2003SE
Fortuna Clip-on BT GPS
Go to Top of Page

wavshrdr

USA
152 Posts

Posted - 08 nov. 2004 :  17:27:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been using OZ for a few weeks now with good success after first not having my WiFi work. Now all is good. MSFT Pocket Streets looks pretty cool running in VGA mode on it. I am still trying out other programs but I've been using my TomTom GO more than my Toshiba lately for navigation.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,62 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05