Which IOS Navigation APP is best?
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

dahauss

USA
109 Posts

Posted - 04 nov. 2015 :  18:23:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been buying and testing too many GPS navigation apps for my Iphone 4s and now the iPhone 6. Currently on my phone is NAVIGON, IGO MY WAY, WAZE, NLIFE, and TOM TOM. I am trying to figure out which one is the best. I seem to move between all of them because depending where I go, I always find something I dont like. On may have better traffic, better graphics, better POI or POI alerts or in TOM TOM's case CUSTOM POI, etc. I also like LANE ASSIST and seeing real exit signs and arrows telling me where to exit etc.

So, I guess what I am wanting to do on here is start a discussion of the best NAV apps for IOS and WHY? Id love to find one that does everything I like and then save space by removing all the others...

Lets start a discussion .....

Ads

gsm134

26 Posts

Posted - 05 nov. 2015 :  00:49:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are in the same place I am. I use Apple Maps, Google Maps, Tom Tom, Waze, Inrix, CoPilot & Garmin StreetPilot. I constantly switch between all these apps. Apple maps are used when I send an address from my Mac to my iPhone. Tom Tom is good, but I like the Android version of Tom Tom much better. Waze and Inrix are my go to traffic apps. CoPilot and Garmin are favorite for long distance turn by turn navigation. Garmin is in need of a serious update, but it is the turn by turn nav app I use the most when I'm in area's I'm not familiar with.

Right now I can't just pick one. I use Inrix and Waze to and from work and I use Garmin for my turn by turn nav.

Now if TomTom brings an Apple version of its Android nav app to Apple I would drop the Garmin app, unless Garmin gets their act together and makes a serious nav app to compete with the rest in the apps store.

I know this wasn't much help, but it's another user with the same issue as you, app overload :)

Go to Top of Page

wadewilson

Vietnam
5 Posts

Posted - 09 janv. 2018 :  10:40:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
good post, thanks for the information

Wade Wilson
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2017_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 6,69 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05