Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2167

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Advanced Topics
 Live GPS Tracking Systems
 Is there any php script able to receive data
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nabil.webdeveloper

4 Posts

Posted - 22 avr. 2012 :  17:09:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,I'm a new member and I hope I'll find the solution here.
my question is simply:As an example if we configure our GPS TK-102 GPRS settings to send information to an ip adreese using port 80(I supposed it can do that)do well we receive on the main page of our service something like this ?longitude=...&imei=?
If not is there a simple solution to receive data from GPS
thank you and sorry for my bad english

Ads

barbudor

France
1711 Posts

Posted - 22 avr. 2012 :  18:57:36  Show Profile  Visit barbudor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The protocol is not HTTP and thus cannot be sent to a PHP script hosted as a HTTP URL.

To receive TK102 data you MUST write something at TCP/IP socket level.

This can be performed in PHP only if you have full control of the server in order to allow PHP to create process and sockets.
Most of the time these features are not available on hosting services.

This have been discussed multiple times in the existing topics that you should read carefully and throughfully before asking FAQs

In my case, I have a C++ app running on an embedded Linux host which receive the TCP/IP connection from my TK102 and forward to a PHP script as a HTTP GET request.

Modérateur Forum Traceurs GPS et Suivi GPS Temps Réel, son Index (français) et Les bons plan SIM pour traceurs GPS
Moderator Forum Live GPS Tracking Systems and its Index (english)
CartoExploreur3D | OziPC+OziCE(iPaq314) | TTGoLive950 | Carminat TomTom Live | Tracker Coban GPS-102
Go to Top of Page

nabil.webdeveloper

4 Posts

Posted - 22 avr. 2012 :  23:48:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Barbudor,I'm Sorry i had read some topics but I Didn't Find a special solution.
Can you help us by posting The application and how did you installed in the server :) it can be very helpful!
And Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

barbudor

France
1711 Posts

Posted - 25 avr. 2012 :  16:27:07  Show Profile  Visit barbudor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nabil
I do not intend to share my full application as it is a bit too complex and ambitious. More of an intellectual exercise for me than a real projet.
However I have agreed with other people that I should take some time to present a down-stripped version o fthe code to redirect the tracker's connection to a PHP site.
This would be the basis and would need user's to build their own application above.
Stay tuned but I have so many things to do .....

Modérateur Forum Traceurs GPS et Suivi GPS Temps Réel, son Index (français) et Les bons plan SIM pour traceurs GPS
Moderator Forum Live GPS Tracking Systems and its Index (english)
CartoExploreur3D | OziPC+OziCE(iPaq314) | TTGoLive950 | Carminat TomTom Live | Tracker Coban GPS-102
Go to Top of Page

nabil.webdeveloper

4 Posts

Posted - 27 avr. 2012 :  20:31:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okey,Thanks you so much bardbudor :)
Go to Top of Page

hookie

Greece
3 Posts

Posted - 28 avr. 2012 :  12:58:19  Show Profile  Visit hookie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello,
Exactly what I wish to do too..
At least Barbudor, will show us where to start? any link maybe?..

Thanks in advance!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,48 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05