Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2270

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 Handheld Portable GPS Receivers
 garmin 60 csx
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dushio

1 Posts

Posted - 08 avr. 2012 :  09:23:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can anyone help please. My 60 gsx will not upload any maps all of a sudden. I have tried latest software / firmware on Garmin website and been talked through the process by Garmin support all to no avail. When I look in device manager on my computer the garmin is there but when i look at garmin webupdater it is not. Other than that the garmin works fine. Garmin suggest sending it back to garmin for an exchange unit and £90 but it seems such a waste. Many thanks

Ads

Boyd

USA
1725 Posts

Posted - 08 avr. 2012 :  15:23:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is it only maps that can't be sent? Can you send or receive waypoints? If so, that implies a problem with the memory card. Have you tried a different card? Are you certain it is well seated and the cover latched in place? I would also inspect the contacts for damage.

Even if there is a USB problem, you could put the memory card in USB reader connected to your computer and send maps to it, then put the card back into the 60csx.

You should be aware that if you send it back to Garmin, they will exchange it for a different device, and since they stopped using the SiRF chips in the 60csx a couple years before it was discontinued, the unit you get back will probably have the MTK chips instead of SiRF. Others have reported that this happened when sending their 60csx back to Garmin.

Edited by - Boyd on 08 avr. 2012 15:31:45
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,59 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05