Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2299

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Advanced Topics
 Live GPS Tracking Systems
 Xexun TK102-2 Server in Python
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Y3PP3R

Netherlands
6 Posts

Posted - 31 mars 2012 :  19:24:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For a sportsevent we use original tk102-2's for tracking of vehicles. The project is written in python and uses some private systems of the event, but the code should be usable for everyone with programming skills. Warning: it does not do much out of the box for you, you should modify the code to suit your needs.

It listens with a telnet server, gets IMEI to vechile ID data via a webservice, posts locations in JSON to a php script and updates a MySQL database with the battery status (of another application) and can email you when battery is low too. And it has some module to find out to what country the current cell network belongs. In the past it also had a module for geonames webservice to findout the country the current gps location is in, dig in the commit history to find it :)

You can find it here: https://github.com/Y3PP3R/BPS

I am willing to give some explanation if you need help, but if you are a noob, please start learning to program first ;) Also, I am open for improvement. Please note that the TK102-2 string is parsed in gps.py, please check that file for explanation of the checksum and values.

Read the readme for config options.

Sending commands to the tracker should also be possible, but I didn't integrate that (yet).
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,3 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05