Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2273

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 Garmin nüvi forums
 Turbo CCC POI Editor
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

stevepowers

290 Posts

Posted - 19 févr. 2012 :  11:39:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Using your POI Editor with attached .jpg or ,mp3 files ... should the file path be the full path from c:// or just the relative path from the folder where the gpx file is located?

I'm sure in the past I was just able to use the shorter relative path ... but reloading some old files today I had to use the full path.

Ads

stevepowers

290 Posts

Posted - 19 févr. 2012 :  12:37:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One other observation ... if I put a separate link to the .mp3 file and .jpg file the Extra POIEditor software only displays one of them (the first) ... though on the GPS unit both work fine.

Edited by - stevepowers on 19 févr. 2012 15:52:34
Go to Top of Page

turboccc

Canada
783 Posts

Posted - 20 févr. 2012 :  02:36:40  Show Profile  Visit turboccc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In the POI edit window, you see only one Link path, but if you click the down arrow on the right of the Link field, you will see all of them.

Yes, EPE uses only the absolute path for now. I still need to add relative path.
Go to Top of Page

BigRed12

4 Posts

Posted - 18 mars 2012 :  15:29:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Turboccc,

I have a Garmin .rgn file I'm trying to break apart into bin files, but I'm having some problems getting it to work properly with the tool on your site. I tried to send you an email on this site, but it won't let me. Do you have any tips for how to split apart .rgn files?
Go to Top of Page

NanaimoRick

Canada
7733 Posts

Posted - 18 mars 2012 :  23:40:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That question is probably better asked in the thread on the rgn editor at http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=137838

Rick James - Nuvi Forum Moderator
Nuvi 350 - Nuvi 760 - Nuvi 1695LM - Nuvi 3790LMT (with ecoRoutes HD) - Nuvi 2460LMT - Nuvi 3597LMTHD (with ecoRoutes HD) also TomTom 540S for side by side comparison >> Here <<
2014 Chevrolet Equinox 2LT AWD

Go to Top of Page

stevepowers

290 Posts

Posted - 20 mars 2012 :  08:07:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the response ....

"In the POI edit window, you see only one Link path, but if you click the down arrow on the right of the Link field, you will see all of them."

This is correct ... but in the screen that shows the simulated views as seen on the GPS device ... if there are links to both a sound file and an image file ... you only see one of them.

Edited by - stevepowers on 20 mars 2012 08:08:36
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,55 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05