Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2215

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 "All in One" Navigation Systems
 ceFFM (another unlock for CE 5.0,6.0 based AIOs)
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

jwoegerbauer

1863 Posts

Posted - 30 nov. 2011 :  10:01:20  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I own a CE 6.0 based AIO. This device can be run either in administrator mode, or in user mode ( which is the default mode ). Running it in user mode, full access to CE 6.0 system - mainly its kernel functions - is disabled ( means this run-mode is a so-called safe mode as you probably will know this from your desktop Windows ). This to the consequence has, that many applications that come with unlockers, as for example 'MioPocket 4.0', do not run flawlessly. Because my AIO already have almost complete multimedia functionality inbuilt, I decided to create a new basic 'shell' which comes only with a handfull applications:

If you are interested in this, you can get it here. Note that it is still beta-version.

Ads

H226

Austria
40 Posts

Posted - 30 nov. 2011 :  18:00:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Also a version for 480x272 exists?
Go to Top of Page

jb110

19 Posts

Posted - 09 déc. 2011 :  09:45:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Same, since 480X272 is most popular.
Go to Top of Page

jwoegerbauer

1863 Posts

Posted - 21 déc. 2011 :  18:12:05  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Now both 480x272 and 800x480 ready!
Go to Top of Page

joshli

Australia
11 Posts

Posted - 27 déc. 2011 :  06:09:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi jwoegerbauer,
I downloaded (thank you )ceffm unable to install the following message appeared,
Window F4 could not be found. Line 13 (\Storage Card\mscripts\PreventSystemSuspend.mscrSendKeys("F4","up")

2nd Error Invalid parameter count for 'RegWriteString' Line 873 (\Storage Card\ceFFM.mscr): RegWriteMultiString("HKLM","Loader\SystemPath",newpth)

I can send you pic of the above.

Hope you are able to assist me.
Regards
John

Go to Top of Page

jwoegerbauer

1863 Posts

Posted - 27 déc. 2011 :  06:49:38  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
1) Thank you for the error report. These two primitive errors should not have been there.
2) Made the necessary corrections and uploaded the 2 corrected scripts here. Please replace the 2 scripts with the new versioned ones. Thank you again.
Go to Top of Page

joshli

Australia
11 Posts

Posted - 27 déc. 2011 :  09:10:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for the update it did the job.
Unfortunately your software just like the units software will not remain in memory. I have had a real challenging time with my unit (Xtrons TD 695GD) since purchased Nov 2011 and I was hoping that your software could resolve my anguish. I hadn’t been able to use the unit as intended. A lot of emails and firmware between the manufacture/reseller / forums I’m still stuck.
The unit was a brick for awhile however I was able to get it to wince 6 screen. I am sure that a partition or something to do with storing memory has been erased that holds the start up files?? When I do a Render Test everything works again. However, when the unit is turned off, then back on, there isn’t any memory to start as normal. Then a long battle to get back to WinCe screen. I am a novice when it comes to technology.
Question Would a new install of WinCe 6 resolve some issues? If so is there a link where to down load?
John
Go to Top of Page

jwoegerbauer

1863 Posts

Posted - 27 déc. 2011 :  09:32:14  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
1) Glad to hear update worked.
2) ceFFM offers in its "Extras" screen a "Reset To Factory Defaults" option (last icon at this screen), which should create a completely new registry with contents as intended by OEM. Already tried this?
Go to Top of Page

joshli

Australia
11 Posts

Posted - 27 déc. 2011 :  09:48:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No
I have now tried as suggested and it froze the unit each time, ie hard and soft restore etc. Did not create any new registry
Go to Top of Page

jwoegerbauer

1863 Posts

Posted - 27 déc. 2011 :  11:34:22  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Weird. This because guys indepently in 2 others threads confirmed this worked for them. Last idea, use HardReset.exe I wrote myself:

SetCleanRebootFlag();
if ( SetSystemPowerState(NULL , POWER_STATE_RESET, 0)  != 0 )
{
	uint IOCTL_HAL_REBOOT = CTL_CODE(FILE_DEVICE_HAL, 15, METHOD_BUFFERED, FILE_ANY_ACCESS);
	return KernelIoControl(IOCTL_HAL_REBOOT, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL);
}

Perhaps this does it.
Go to Top of Page

abram

18 Posts

Posted - 27 déc. 2011 :  17:11:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Downloaded and installed 0.2.1. Hats off for a huge work!

Keep it up!
Go to Top of Page

joshli

Australia
11 Posts

Posted - 28 déc. 2011 :  00:11:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for the file. I never doubted that your programme worked I just wished it had, unfortunately I just have a lemon.

I did as suggested and the unit froze as it has done throughout the process of getting the unit to work even from the manufacture this happened. (Just a lemon of a unit)
You have been more helpful than the manufactor many thanks.

Apart from counting my losses and removing the unit do have any other suggestions?
Regards
John

Edited by - joshli on 28 déc. 2011 00:37:20
Go to Top of Page

joshli

Australia
11 Posts

Posted - 29 déc. 2011 :  05:07:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi jwoegerbauer,
After several weeks the reality is that, I have a lemon and will need to battle it out with the supplier. SO
Do you have an opinion what is the least & troublesome indash system that does basic requirement, (Double din, GPS, Audio, Bluetooth, Phone & contact book, reversing camera), and the firmware is updateable?
OR
Is it simpler to purchase a 7” touch screen with gps capabilities, small notebook say with win 7 and run it like a PC?
I look forward in receiving any comments
Regards
John
Go to Top of Page

jwoegerbauer

1863 Posts

Posted - 29 déc. 2011 :  09:31:40  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Don't know anything about indash systems. Obviously what you want to have as a replacement for yor XTrons is a CarPC, something like this. A Google-search will help.

Please do NOT furtherly abuse this thread with OFF-TOPICs, instead create a new topic here at GpsPasSion or elsewhere for those. TIA
Go to Top of Page

joshli

Australia
11 Posts

Posted - 29 déc. 2011 :  12:09:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very much appreciated

Regards
John
Go to Top of Page

jzape

Anguilla
13 Posts

Posted - 29 déc. 2011 :  16:41:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello, from Catalonia, I installed the program, a Chinese all in one car, it works great, I like much more than the previous presentation had placed, I am not technical on these issues, the only question is how to install programs the tom, i of Telstra in the program, I guess I'll have to find the folder and install them inside, the other problem I have is that before I could hear the radio and hear the gps at the same time, this problem was already pre-installed the program, any help will be very grateful, a greeting Jordi. excuse my English translator is
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,6 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05