Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2299

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Advanced Topics
 GPS Dataloggers and Geocoding
 Online interactive GPS, tourist guide idea!
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

antonio1

Romania
9 Posts

Posted - 25 juil. 2011 :  11:01:25  Show Profile  Visit antonio1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

I'm creazy for anything could simplify the life when you travel with a GPS. Maybe I didn't find yet the software, maybe it does not exist, but anyway, I'd like to present here my needs and idea, and let's see if it's available anywhere.

I'm using currently IGO8 and IgoPrimo 1.1. I can say that IgoPrimo is nice but any skin is not so full of data as skins in Igo8. More than this IgoPrimo has MP3 player, Igo8 don't have it.

Anyway, my needs and idea is, to have a software, and to set my route for traveling, during my travel, It will be nice if around few km configurable, let's say 10km, along the route any interesting POI is available in les than 10km, to popup onto my display (maybe with a photo about place) suggesting me to visit that place, having also available distance and direction. I saw something like this also in Igo8 and IgoPrimo but noone is popuping, no one has a photo pop-uping, no one has updating direction and distance online, even I have in the list. I have to do myself a refresh.

Let's try to mage GPS through software, more interactive, more close to us, and possible, a "friendly tourist guide" not just route guide.

Have you any idea? Also beside these a hudge internet database with POI updated is great to be available, also with at least one pic.

BR,
Antonio

PND device Falk N100 with FN7 & MioPocket 4.0 R68
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,28 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05