Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2295

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 "All in One" Navigation Systems
 Chinese Double din Touch screen problem
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ican

1 Posts

Posted - 10 juin 2011 :  10:42:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After running Tomtom on it for the first time the touch screen stopped working after a few minutes and I had to reboot. I Changed voices and turned off Poi's etc. but it still froze so I booted up with out running Tomtom but it did the same again. After another reboot I recalibrated the screen which had no effect.

So after another reboot I tried to run the Document repair utility (Second Pic) and the touch screen stopped working altogether.

I have tried several resets and reboots and left it powered down over night but I cant get the touch screen to work again. When I touch the screen the unit beeps and for some strange reason the motorized front moves in and out and sometimes switches modes but won't acknowledged button presses etc. So it's probably a calibration issue maybe?

Everything else works on the device and I can access all the modes but unfortunately in the GPS mode I need the touchscreen to navigate the menu so I am stuck.

I believe the device is an Erisin ES956G HD http://www.erisin.com/erisin-es956g-hd-3d-menu-car-dvd-player-pip-gps-tv-usb_p155.html?cPath=4_20]

Does anyone know anyway of unbricking this device??

Ads

crvdriver

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 04 juil. 2011 :  01:04:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have the same problem, although I am using IGO and my system looks different, my touchscreen is frozen on the GPS menu. Even after I reinstalled wince6 from the SDCARD, the touchscreen doesn't work (on the white calibration screen there's just the crosshairs in the middle). It looks like your system uses wince5, you can see if the wince5 others have posted in the threads works for you.

Although the other functions have touchscreen working, I think it might be hardware issue with the GPS board interfacing with the touchscreen, since WINCE6 only uses the GPS menu system. The other functions I think are run by another system/OS.
Go to Top of Page

kuhne

Chile
1 Posts

Posted - 19 févr. 2012 :  18:22:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi. Have similar issue, any solution?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,33 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05