Erreur dans la requête SQL

Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 1932

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 GPS on Google Android - gps4android.com
 [TOPIC] Locus for Android - Maps, Routes and More
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

berkley

4 Posts

Posted - 21 mai 2011 :  15:36:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TOPIC - LOCUS GPS FOR ANDROID
Online and Offline maps - route calculations - Google MyMaps

Hi there,

i stumbled across this forum and i've read some threads...
and i wonder, why nobody mentioned "Locus". It's not too bad, give it a try!
https://market.android.com/details?id=menion.android.locus
for access to all maps you have to run this addon once:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mjk.locusmaptweak

Cheers, berkley

Ads

gpspassion

93781 Posts

Posted - 22 mai 2011 :  11:46:00  Show Profile  Visit gpspassion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not bad, not sure what it adds compared to the popular OruxMaps or Androzic though?

Discounts and Assistance/Réductions et Assistance (Club GpsPasSion) / Où commencer?
Go to Top of Page

cantece

19 Posts

Posted - 23 mai 2011 :  09:04:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[direct quote snipped] The menu to choose the download area fo offline maps is very good. Different choices to define the shape.
But: no possibilities for Ozi-Maps
cantece
Go to Top of Page

berkley

4 Posts

Posted - 26 mai 2011 :  12:44:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The very best at this app is the fact, that the developer works several hours a day on this app. So there will be more and more features coming out!
Go to Top of Page

gpspassion

93781 Posts

Posted - 29 mai 2011 :  08:20:52  Show Profile  Visit gpspassion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That's good to know.

Gave the app a quick try today and I agree that the map download is well done and that's not something that OruxMaps or Androzic allow. It's nice to have a large choice in maps too, OSM, MyTopo, Google, etc...

The route creation tool is excellent too, especially with automatic routing on trails (at least on OSM maps). I haven't found the way of following a route/track and get the remaining distance and estimated remaining time so far. Do you know if that's possible ?

Discounts and Assistance/Réductions et Assistance (Club GpsPasSion) / Où commencer?
Go to Top of Page

menion.asamm

Czech Republic
5 Posts

Posted - 01 juin 2011 :  13:48:48  Show Profile  Visit menion.asamm's Homepage  Reply with Quote
as I know this is possible. Just show track on map and click on it. You'll see dialog with many possibilities and one of them is "guide" along this track
Go to Top of Page

gpspassion

93781 Posts

Posted - 01 juin 2011 :  19:52:50  Show Profile  Visit gpspassion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks, I thought I had tried that but didn't get it to work, will try again...yes, there we are, the track becomes yellow and then a quick tap and you get : "information/Poin xyz/Guide On/Guide on reverse".

I did notice that you could get a lot of info by tapping the "1/2/3/4" icon on the right, unfortunately I can't find a way of showing the remaining distance and estimated time like you can on iNomad for iOS.

update : having searched around I see you are in fact the developer, congrats on a great app ;-)

Also I found that tapping on the top bar cycles through some info including remaining distance and ETA, unfortunately that bar does not seem to be available in the "1/2/3/4" mode, it would be nice to display that info instead of the GPS coordinates at the top of the screen.

Go to Top of Page

menion.asamm

Czech Republic
5 Posts

Posted - 02 juin 2011 :  19:25:33  Show Profile  Visit menion.asamm's Homepage  Reply with Quote
thank you :)

hmm looks like even an experimented user have problems with usage. Looks like apps is going to be really complicated!

right panel: there is a lot of functionality that can be placed on right panel! Try hardware menu button and there you'll see three button which brings you whole new world of functions :)

ah 1/2/3/4 mode you mean ... :) .. no, it's fully customizable screen that is created by user. It's new functionality described here . Anyway tap on Locus title on main map screen, there is probably what you're searching for
Go to Top of Page

gpspassion

93781 Posts

Posted - 02 juin 2011 :  20:59:39  Show Profile  Visit gpspassion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes that's what I meant by "tapping on the top bar", unfortunately that screen is not accessible when the "1/2/3/4" is active, but since you say that mode is fully customizable I'll take a look there.

You're being a bit harsh on the interface, there are a lot of features so it takes a bit of time to exeperiment ;-)

Go to Top of Page

menion.asamm

Czech Republic
5 Posts

Posted - 04 juin 2011 :  21:53:18  Show Profile  Visit menion.asamm's Homepage  Reply with Quote
to My Maps ... yes I mean add (only new points, not tracks) and delete (points and tracks) ... at least partial edit :). My Maps API isn't supported by Google anymore, so I!m not sure how much time invest into this part of application. Viewer and partial editor seems enough for me now. I'm sure for many users also ...
Go to Top of Page

gpspassion

93781 Posts

Posted - 04 juin 2011 :  22:28:30  Show Profile  Visit gpspassion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh so you can rename/delete existing MyMaps data? Too bad Google stopped supporting that API :-(

So after some tinkering with the main.xml file in the MS-UniCS skin I managed to replace the lat/long with the distance to end {guide_wpt_dist_to_finish} and ETA {guide_wpt_time_to_finish}. Will need to check it on the field.

Go to Top of Page

gpspassion

93781 Posts

Posted - 08 juin 2011 :  23:32:05  Show Profile  Visit gpspassion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Locus featured on the portal: http://www.gpspassion.com/fr/news.asp?id=93 ;-)

Have you looked into interfacing it with sites like GPSies.com or Everytrail to retrieve tracks automatically ?

Go to Top of Page

menion.asamm

Czech Republic
5 Posts

Posted - 09 juin 2011 :  13:32:02  Show Profile  Visit menion.asamm's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hmm nice, thanks for info

GPSies upload is already there (done before cca week). Downloading is in preparation also :). About Everytrail, I started to work with their API but it seems for me little bit weird, complicated ... hmm. Anyway when people will be interested, I should add support for Everytrail also.
Go to Top of Page

gpspassion

93781 Posts

Posted - 09 juin 2011 :  19:49:45  Show Profile  Visit gpspassion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good to hear, not sure how practical it would be to choose and download the tracks but that could save some legwork, downloading/sending.

Go to Top of Page

peterg2000

Canada
12 Posts

Posted - 05 oct. 2011 :  15:49:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is there a tutorial on how to import and/or install maps? I have a Toshiba thrive! What maps types are compatible? png
I need Topo maps of Quebec!
Thanks
Pete

continued : OK , I downloaded the tweak , and actually ran it this time LOL ! Now I get lots more maps but alas no Quebec Topo's!
The best I can tell is google but you don't get the elevation lines!
Go to Top of Page

gpspassion

93781 Posts

Posted - 05 oct. 2011 :  22:49:15  Show Profile  Visit gpspassion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Checked Montreal and it's working here. Like I said in the thread where you asked your question originally you want to select "MyTopo" and you'll get topo coverage for North America.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,45 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05