Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2172

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 Magellan Roadmate and Maestro AIOs
 Magellan roadmate 1470 back up file
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

deejayddt

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 11 mai 2011 :  06:30:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK, I downloaded the 2010 spring map upgrade v39 from a torrent site. backed up the files and installed the upgrade. When the gps is turned on all I see is a arrow. When I try to set location I get a navigator.exe error performed a illegal operation or destination may not be reachable. I was gonna restore the files but some how deleted the backed up files. Can anyone help me. I can still access the files on the gps so if anyone has a road mate 1470 would you be so kindly to copy and upload the files for me so I can try to fix mines or can someone aid me into fixing this. I thank you in advance. any help is greatly appreciated

Ads

icomeau

Canada
5 Posts

Posted - 22 juil. 2011 :  13:42:17  Show Profile  Visit icomeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Did you ever find the Roadmate 1470 system software? If not, i can send it via/torrent/dropsite/ftp. It's about 1.5GB so it woun't fit as an e-mail attachment :)
It's Roadmate 1470 North American maps with US/Canada/Alaska/PR
Go to Top of Page

Werehatrack

USA
14 Posts

Posted - 22 juil. 2011 :  23:48:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Magellan's datafiles are serial-keyed to a specific unit; if you move them to the wrong device (even of the same model), they act like blank files. Yes, that's the arrow with no streets. Downloaded maps from random people are useless for Magellan GPS units.
Go to Top of Page

Watzzzuppp

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 11 mars 2012 :  13:21:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi iComeau !

I have just saw your post offering to a guy to upload your backup of your Roadmate 1470. I have the same unit but since I have passed on firmware 4.87 and maps to v.43 I have no backup to rollback since my hard drive has stopped to work :( I can access the unit with USB but when the unit boot, all I see is the Magellan logo with the radar animation and the Mitac copyright text but nothing else.

Is there any chances that you can help me out ?

Maybe it will be easier by torrent because my personnal FTP is some kind of slow. BTW I still have my V.39 map backup so I dont need the map.

Thanks to let me know if you can help or not and sorry for my poor english, I am french ;)

quote:
Originally posted by icomeau

Did you ever find the Roadmate 1470 system software? If not, i can send it via/torrent/dropsite/ftp. It's about 1.5GB so it woun't fit as an e-mail attachment :)

Pierre
Go to Top of Page

Evron

Netherlands Antilles
1 Posts

Posted - 21 déc. 2012 :  04:18:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear icomeau,

My magellan roadmate 1470 is not booting after random user map update (V43). I have also update my firmware to 4.87. Is it possible if you can sent me the roadmate 1470 software.

Please let me know.
I will appreciate
quote:
Originally posted by icomeau

Go to Top of Page

schr9091

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 03 mai 2013 :  00:28:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i also need to reload my 1470 if anyone has the os for it
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,42 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05