Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2248

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 Garmin nüvi forums
 Phone bluetooth Nuvi 275T
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pcole

2 Posts

Posted - 26 avr. 2011 :  19:39:22  Show Profile
I recently bought a factory refurbished Nuvi 275T. I would like to use it as a handsfree with my Sony Ericsson 750a. All the features of the phone seem to work perfectly on the GPS except for one critical feature. While I can hear the person I am calling perfectly, the volume of MY voice is VERY low. Unless I hold the GPS an inch from my mouth and yell, my voice cannot be heard at all. Since my phone is a refurbished one, I suspect that there is a problem with the phone mic. When I phoned Garmin, however, they refused to allow me to send it in for testing/repair because the phone was not on their list of previously tested phones.
Does anyone have any suggestions? I have tried to use the phone's internal mic or a wired handsfree, but when the phone is paired with the GPS, the mic and wired handsfree are not connected. All software is up-to-date.

Ads

NanaimoRick

Canada
7723 Posts

Posted - 26 avr. 2011 :  20:09:38  Show Profile
Welcome pcole.

We have a long detailed thread which deals specifically with Bluetooth compatibility on the Nuvi series. You will find it at http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=69339

In order to help keep us organized I'd ask you to please repost your questions in that thread. I'll lock this one and hopefully one of our members will be able to help you in the Bluetooth thread.

Thanks.

Also please don't just open another thread with the same text as this one. As requested, if you want to just copy and past your question, please post it in the thread I have given you the link to above.

Rick James - Nuvi Forum Moderator
Nuvi 350 - Nuvi 760 - Nuvi 1695LM - Nuvi 3790LMT (with ecoRoutes HD) - Nuvi 2460LMT - Nuvi 3597LMTHD (with ecoRoutes HD) also TomTom 540S for side by side comparison >> Here <<
2014 Chevrolet Equinox 2LT AWD

Edited by - NanaimoRick on 26 avr. 2011 21:39:03
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,45 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05