Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2275

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 Mio AIO Forums - www.mionav.com
 MioPocket Mini 4.0 (Simple Unlock for GPS Devices)
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 16

amaaliki

17 Posts

Posted - 10 nov. 2010 :  14:10:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK, thank you Osprey, I will try this advise.

Van, I tried your way, but still the orange screen is all I get.

Edited by - amaaliki on 10 nov. 2010 14:17:53
Go to Top of Page

meirppp

3 Posts

Posted - 10 nov. 2010 :  22:53:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Osprey

I have a chinese gps 4play. in the flash memory there is place only for 16 mega
What to do?
the flash called residentflash.
Thanks alot
Meir

Edited by - meirppp on 13 nov. 2010 20:06:27
Go to Top of Page

meirppp

3 Posts

Posted - 11 nov. 2010 :  07:31:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
opps almost 21 mega
Go to Top of Page

happyrock

2 Posts

Posted - 15 nov. 2010 :  02:24:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

I have a really basic question about minipocket - the answer may be obvious but I want to be sure I understand how it works.

I want to have a GPS device that has both turn by turn navigation software and Oziexplorer and I want to be able to switch between the two simply by using the desktop icons. Is this how minipocket works? Or if I'm using say Oziexplorer and then want to switch over to the Mio software (or vice versa) do I have to restart the device or this this all done via the windows type interface? This is how I think it is supposed to work but when I read some of the questions from others about rebooting, etc, I am not so sure.

If the device is turned off after the initial install what happens when it is turned back on again? does it have to go through the installation process again?

Thanks
happyrock
Go to Top of Page

John Dough

Andorra
397 Posts

Posted - 15 nov. 2010 :  13:55:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You would need a lot of memory to run 2 gps programs together (min 128mb) anything less and it would stall and yes you can run them and switch between them also.

Mio V505TV CE 6 16gb microsd card MIO V735TV MP4 R68 16gb sdhccard /MIO C710 4gb sd card MP4 R68 Igo83tts Miomap V3.3ttsVexia 2 android
Go to Top of Page

happyrock

2 Posts

Posted - 17 nov. 2010 :  02:39:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks John Dough. I realise I didn't phrase my question well - I don't want to run Ozi and the street navigation at the same time, I just don't want to have to restart the device to change between them.
Go to Top of Page

John Dough

Andorra
397 Posts

Posted - 17 nov. 2010 :  13:51:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@happy rock

No problem when you exit one gps prog it brings you back to the miopocket screen menu so you can select another one then or any other app miopocket only restarts if you remove the card or do a hard reset ,any changes you make in any of the programs only need a soft reset and you are back to the main menu in a minute or 2.

Mio V505TV CE 6 16gb microsd card MIO V735TV MP4 R68 16gb sdhccard /MIO C710 4gb sd card MP4 R68 Igo83tts Miomap V3.3ttsVexia 2 android
Go to Top of Page

meirppp

3 Posts

Posted - 17 nov. 2010 :  19:58:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a chinese gps 4play. in the flash memory there is place only for 16 mega
What to do?
the flash called residentflash.
Thanks alot
Meir
Go to Top of Page

amaaliki

17 Posts

Posted - 18 nov. 2010 :  08:28:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Helo again,

I am now able to have a usb connection any time, but the tragidy is that I don't have any back up,
I have tried "Miomore desktop" and "Miomore desktop 2", but though the usb connection is established and the computer recognizes the gps as "Mio device", the desktops do not, and whenever I press the "reinstall software" a box comes out with " connect your Gps first".
I tried hard reset, computer restart, reconnect.., nothing changes.
what I want to say is I cant get the mio pocket mini nor the mio pocket 4 work, because I've got no original gps files,
Can this gps still be usable?
Go to Top of Page

John Dough

Andorra
397 Posts

Posted - 19 nov. 2010 :  20:25:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by amaaliki

Helo again,

I am now able to have a usb connection any time, but the tragidy is that I don't have any back up,
I have tried "Miomore desktop" and "Miomore desktop 2", but though the usb connection is established and the computer recognizes the gps as "Mio device", the desktops do not, and whenever I press the "reinstall software" a box comes out with " connect your Gps first".
I tried hard reset, computer restart, reconnect.., nothing changes.
what I want to say is I cant get the mio pocket mini nor the mio pocket 4 work, because I've got no original gps files,
Can this gps still be usable?

Try to update the miomore desktop when it connects to the mio server and if that fails there is a update program on the Mio support site for the 370 model and I think you may have to try that as a last resort.

BTW This is off topic here so should be in the Mio forum perhaps a mod would move it .cheers.

Go to Top of Page

mundodisco

Argentina
5 Posts

Posted - 23 nov. 2010 :  00:42:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everybody! I got MioPocket Mini 4.0 running perfectly on a Navigon 2100. Everything is remembered including after a hard reset (or power off), BUT Windows CE volume level is restored to 80%, AND Garmin is using that volume level, no matter if I set it to 100%. During the same session, I can exit and reenter Garmin and volume is at the level I set it (100%), but after a hard reset, it comes back to Windows volume level (80%). Every other setting in Garmin is kept, even after a hard reset.
Anyone has an idea on how to solve this???

Thank you very much in advance,
Gabriel
from Buenos Aires, Argentina

PS: another tiny thing that is not remember after a hard reset is the option to not expand control panel icons, but I don't care that much (although if someone knows how to set it once and for all, please tell me too!)
Go to Top of Page

pa3ggl

Netherlands
12 Posts

Posted - 26 nov. 2010 :  21:18:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello amaaliki.

I have the M405 working with MioPocket Mini. Well, most of it works. If you can't get out of the problems, I can backup my device (probably complete "my flash disk"), but how to get the file(s) to you.
Huub.
Go to Top of Page

amaaliki

17 Posts

Posted - 27 nov. 2010 :  23:38:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, thank you pa3ggl, but I will receive a replacement DVD from Mio, so I think I should try the original soft they are providing.
As to how to send me or any other member a file or anything, I don't know either since the email option is turned off by the admins and it is not allowed to write down your email.

I think this is not a nice thing from the admins but these are their rules and it will be this way till they change their mind
Go to Top of Page

John Dough

Andorra
397 Posts

Posted - 30 nov. 2010 :  15:14:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by amaaliki

Well, thank you pa3ggl, but I will receive a replacement DVD from Mio, so I think I should try the original soft they are providing.
As to how to send me or any other member a file or anything, I don't know either since the email option is turned off by the admins and it is not allowed to write down your email.

I think this is not a nice thing from the admins but these are their rules and it will be this way till they change their mind

I believe it is ok to post a file link for a member so do it that way.

A mod may remove this if it is incorrect.

Go to Top of Page

GrRusel

29 Posts

Posted - 06 déc. 2010 :  13:27:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
** MioPocket 4.0 (Release 68) - Dec 5, 2010 ** (Osprey)
Osprey, you forgot about us, about MioPocket Mini users :((((

Mio Moov V735TV & MioPocket MINI 4.0 Release 2
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 16 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2,48 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05