Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - General
 Hot Deals....Cold Deals
 Magellan Roadmate 1340 only 40 bucks (1440 : $64)
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jastevenson

2 Posts

Posted - 29 août 2010 :  17:35:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yup, just 40 bucks.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B003LVZJV0/b00011ab0a-20/

It's been officially "out of stock," but I ordered it and it shipped a day later. Yay :)

Ads

elvisfan

USA
347 Posts

Posted - 30 août 2010 :  07:25:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You do understand that it is a refurbished unit? You will probably not be able to update the maps for free.

Magellan Roadmate 1470 - Magellan Roadmate 5045LM - TomTom XL335
Go to Top of Page

Orpheus

1 Posts

Posted - 31 août 2010 :  08:55:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I bought it last week, and got the free update to the June 2010 atlas (also free AAA update and warranty extension, when I registered my account because I am an AAA member) Mine was in like new condition, and they treat the refurbs as "new sales"

I know many others have had the same results (through the forum where I first heard of the deal). Sometimes you have to all customer support for the free atlas download, but they are very courteous. When the deal first came out, some CSRs obviously didn't know the procedures, but most knew them, even then.

I was pretty pleased with the install for Miopocket4, too -- quick and easy, but I haven't had time to play with that much yet.
Go to Top of Page

gpspassion

94669 Posts

Posted - 31 août 2010 :  20:55:47  Show Profile  Visit gpspassion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the tip, had missed the original post, back up to $53, still a good price, tempting !

The 1440 is only a few $ more at $65 and has the larger 4.3" screen. Both are apparently "Traffic Link" compatible (RDS TMC receiver for subscription free traffic) and Amazon has it for $35 righ now instead of the $80 MSRP...looks like I'm going to be placing an order ;-)

Discounts and Assistance/Réductions et Assistance (Club GpsPasSion) / Où commencer?
Go to Top of Page

gpspassion

94669 Posts

Posted - 09 sept. 2010 :  03:48:05  Show Profile  Visit gpspassion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My 1440 finally came in, posted some first comments in the 1440 topic here http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=124927&whichpage=5#962432 - need to work on the free map update now!

Discounts and Assistance/Réductions et Assistance (Club GpsPasSion) / Où commencer?
Go to Top of Page

gpspassion

94669 Posts

Posted - 19 nov. 2010 :  09:10:23  Show Profile  Visit gpspassion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Another hot deal on a Magellan GPS, the 1470 with a 4.7" screen for $70 at tigerdirect : http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6809986&sku=M775-0136%20RB

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2017_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 3,91 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05