Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2275

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 Mio AIO Forums - www.mionav.com
 MioPocket 4.0 (Unlock for GPS devices)
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 190

colsub

Italy
18 Posts

Posted - 12 août 2010 :  17:46:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What do I do if the "MioPocklet installation" screen is blocked?
I see a windows in my Mio gps where I read:
please wait while MioPocket installs...
Calculating disk space...
Configuring startup settings..."
But then 5min nothing change. I have also make an hard reset, but the installation doesn't continue :-(
HELP ME, please ;-)
Go to Top of Page

attila65

Romania
7 Posts

Posted - 12 août 2010 :  18:07:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Osprey
The release 61 dated 8aug does not start at all on my device. I have a folder on my sd card named igo and i copy in it the two mioautorun file(mortrunner and mscr), renamed them in igopna as i do with the other versions, but the install does not start. I have an easygo n 351 with wince 4.2.The release 60 installs but can't find mortscript with none of the programs.Can you help me? I am a great fan of miopocket.
Go to Top of Page

flickflack

United Kingdom
23 Posts

Posted - 12 août 2010 :  18:44:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
flickflack, e-one, Carpenter940 and anyone else with Media Player loading problems,
Please try deleting your MioAutoRun\Programs\Media Player folder, copying the following one in its place and telling me if it helps:

Osprey:
S200 (arm 926e)R61
what ever you changed it works perfectly

S75 (arm 920t)R61 (works with R59 interface.plg)
No Change
Press Media Player Icon, Screen Blanks returns to Icon, no errors shown or crash.txt

tried deleting all the .plg files except for Interface.plg still no change or crash.txt

Navman S70 3D(S75) CE5
navman S200 (Mermaid_455)CE5
MioPocket 4.0 R68
Go to Top of Page

tomek

Poland
17 Posts

Posted - 12 août 2010 :  18:55:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi! Osprey and friends. If you remember I have a problem with opera. It is working but don't load any page. I found a very good internet browser ucweb 7.2 and i think its better then opera but it is in chinese. http://www.mediafire.com/file/z2o25k2guooalo7/ucweb%207.2.rar
you can test. It's look very nice.
Please chinese friend's can you translate it to english.
With miopocket r61 I have no problem it's work great for me.
greatings tomek

MIO C520 + spectec sdw-821
MioPocket 4.0 r65
Go to Top of Page

rauva

15 Posts

Posted - 12 août 2010 :  19:26:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@Osprey

1) I uncheck "Launch app at the beginning of animation" in skin option ok that work but they rush a little bit. I re-put the animation back and setup de delay for 750 and that work again. I got no more error in "Mobipocket and Msreader" For SkyFire app. and Mahjong game, that change noting i just loop and re-came in the Miopocket menu, like if the prog don't run correctly. For the scrabble game, that change noting i got again the withe screen, they do the rotation to run the game and rest stock there. I use the minibar, switch windows option, select "crosswords" and then i see all the board game now (no more white page)

3) Grrr. i change noting to my setup and today, they don't accept the usb connection. So i re-do the entire step. Put back usb original device, soft restart, set back to ActiveSync, use my new USBScreen.exe app. Press "hide" when Miopocket ask me connection type. ActiveSync Windows App pop up, i got to click on the "no" option (to keep manual option like a GUEST) if i choose yes to sync (partnership) my GPS with my computer, they gonna to reset my GPS and loop and loop all the time. I make a soft restart to be sure to keep my setup... After the reboot. I try to close power of my GPS, 1 min, restart and i try back the USBScreen.exe and its ok now. So i think it was the "partnership" cuz the prob. I got to select no (in ActiveSync Windows pop up) all the time i re-plug my usb cable into my Miopocket

PS: any time i plug up my usb cable i got a pop up windows of Miopocket and they show me the "power option" menu. I click cancel.

I try the new media player file to see if that correct my prob and YES (mp3/video) you get it again! (For me now the entire "play bar" now rest all the time. Also try the minibar switch and hide/show button) they work all, and I keep the play/stop bar in the media player! Very cool!

For your info i try the old-game pack. And all of them work well, I have a question, with MorphGear, i would like to know if is possible to switch the rotation side cuz if i put on the "virtual game pad" i loose the screen size of the game play. If i chose Rotate in the minibar i got a "MorphGear: Access violation" if i click ok i got that error looping again and again i got to use the minibar, switch windows and use the close button to force the quit. If you have no idea its ok i will use this like this.

Have a nice day

Xp Sp3, Magellan 1470 v1.12, Miopocket 4 r64, Windows CE 5, SD install
Go to Top of Page

Osprey

USA
2764 Posts

Posted - 12 août 2010 :  19:58:21  Show Profile  Visit Osprey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
mb-dape,
1. Ok, I just spent hours tracking this down and the fix was so simple and stupid, yet non-intuitive. Anyways, copy the following to MioAutoRun\Registry and either double-click it and soft reset or re-install: FileAssociations.reg
2. Try following the instructions that I gave to flickflack, e-one and Carpenter940 above.

colsub,
No icons work? Try this: tap and hold on the "WordPad" icon on the "Favorites" page, then select "Edit Icon" from the menu. On the "Icon Settings" screen, press the "..." button next to the "Execute" text box. Browse for \Storage Card\MioAutoRun\Programs\Office\Pword.exe. Exit "Icon Setting" and choose "Yes" to "Save Changes?" Does the WordPad icon work now?
EDIT: Wait... now you're having trouble installing MioPocket? You said that you installed it. Oh well; I guess not. Anyways, if you're doing an SD installation, try re-formatting the SD card with Extras\Win32\SD Formatter and re-copying MioPocket to it. If it still hangs during installation, post the last few lines of MioAutoRun\Backup\InstallLog.txt.

moomoo,
Try formatting the SD card with SD Formatter, located under Extras\Win32 in the MioPocket zip. That's the only reason that I can think of for it working on one card and not the other.

bman,
Find that line in MioAutoRun.mscr and put a # sign in front of it. Then, create the \Storage Card\MioAutoRun\Backup folder manually if it doesn't exist (though I imagine that it does).

t50,
The person may've edited AppStartupSec.ini. Look there. If you see the path to the other software there, replace it with the path to SmartST_CE.exe.

desimtor,
1. Does it really lock up in that you can't even double-click on the icons on the desktop? It sounds like it's having trouble in the "RunApps" sub-routine in MioAutoRun\Scripts\AppLauncher.mscr. Try putting # signs in front of those lines. If your device has a \My Flash Disk\Program Files\Navman folder, then it's executing the line that sets the GPS mode to NMEA and that would be my guess of what to comment out first.
2. Less than 1% of MioPocket is specific to any brand, so tailoring it to specific brands would not change the "footprint" in any appreciable way.

jackass5,
1. Have you read the section of the Readme regarding disabling original software and applied that to trying to disable mgnshell.exe?
2. Are you using the blue triangle in the upper-right corner to minimize Navigator? If so, perhaps what would be best for you is to close Navigator, instead, so that both it and MioPocket aren't running at the same time. To do that, open up MioAutoRun\Programs\QuickLaunch\QuickLaunch.ini and change "NavMinimize.mscr" to "WindowClose.mscr". If that doesn't do it, open MioAutoRun\Scripts\WindowClose.mscr in a text editor and add, somewhere after the fourth line...
If(ProcExists("Navigator.exe"))
Kill("Navigator.exe")
Exit
EndIf

kelkoo,
Well, first, it's worth mentioning that you can add an Exit button to MioMap 2008, itself, by finding MioMap.ini (if it exists), likely under \My Flash Disk\Program Files\Navman or \My Flash Disk\Program Files\MioMap and adding...

[Main]
ShowExit=1

If that file doesn't exist, then what you'll probably want to do is follow the instructions that I just gave to jackass5 about redirecting the NavMinimize triangle to the script that closes apps. If you do that, though, you're probably going to have to open up WindowClose.mscr, find the line that minimizes MioMap and change it to Close("MioMap"). I'm not sure if that'll work, since I must've set it to minimize MioMap instead of close it for a reason, but try it. An alternative is to change the line to Kill("MioMap.exe"), but that does the same as the task manager.

It seems like your main concern is simply that the NavMinimize/QuickLaunch triangle isn't re-appearing when you force MioMap closed. It ought to be if you've set your MioMap path in MioPocket Settings (under General->Edit navigation paths). MioPocket has a script that's always in memory (check in task manager that AlwaysRunning.mscr is being run by MortScript.exe) that checks every 10 seconds or so whether a nav app has been run and closes MioPocket and runs the NavMinimize/QuickLaunch triangle. So, you shouldn't have to wait longer than 10-15 seconds to see the triangle again, but that's only if the navigation path is set correctly in MioPocket Settings.

attila65,
Make sure that you're copying all three files (MioAutoRun.exe, MioAutoRun.mscr AND MortScript.exe) to your iGO folder and renaming the first two the same way. If it still doesn't work, try copying R60's MortScript.exe there, instead. If that works, but nothing works after installation, copy R60's MortScript.exe to MioAutoRun\Programs\MortScript, as well.

Mio C320 (US), R40 firmware, WinCE 5.0 Core, MioPocket 4.0 Release 68
Latest MioPocket: MioPocket 4.0 (Release 68) - Dec 6, 2010 & ReadMe

Edited by - Osprey on 12 août 2010 20:59:49
Go to Top of Page

John Dough

Andorra
397 Posts

Posted - 12 août 2010 :  20:06:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Osprey, re Moov 370 CE 5.0

I can confirm now with Miopocket that navi programs can be run from the sd card if flash disk capacity is low just adjust the paths accordingly to point to the .exes also for miomap you can load up lots of maps on a 4gb card and they will show on the application if it is on the flash disk or free up more space on the flash disk and put your maps on the card.

However still having problems getting IGo 8 path as the .exe does nothing.The same program works fine on a PDA and I did try deleting 2577 folder.

Mio V505TV CE 6 16gb microsd card MIO V735TV MP4 R68 16gb sdhccard /MIO C710 4gb sd card MP4 R68 Igo83tts Miomap V3.3ttsVexia 2 android
Go to Top of Page

colsub

Italy
18 Posts

Posted - 12 août 2010 :  20:09:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Osprey

colsub,
No icons work? Try this: tap and hold on the "WordPad" icon on the "Favorites" page, then select "Edit Icon" from the menu. On the "Icon Settings" screen, press the "..." button next to the "Execute" text box. Browse for \Storage Card\MioAutoRun\Programs\Office\Pword.exe. Exit "Icon Setting" and choose "Yes" to "Save Changes?" Does the WordPad icon work now?
EDIT: Wait... now you're having trouble installing MioPocket? You said that you installed it. Oh well; I guess not. Anyways, if you're doing an SD installation, try re-formatting the SD card with Extras\Win32\SD Formatter and re-copying MioPocket to it. If it still hangs during installation, post the last few lines of MioAutoRun\Backup\InstallLog.txt.

Before I try the unlock on my old Mio H610, but now I buy the new gps Mio Spirit 575 Europe version.

Contenent of my "InstallLog.txt" in tflash memory card:
MioPocket Install Log

This log is generated starting from when MioPocket starts installation until it's installed and attempts to reset. If you see "Install Complete." at the end of this log, installation completed as expected (and you should look in StartupLog.txt for any problems); otherwise, a problem occurred at the point where the last message is. If that happens, look at the script named at the start of the line to find where the last log message was generated.

=Log starts here=

MioAutoRun.mscr: Displaying the startup menu...

Thanks ;-)
Go to Top of Page

Osprey

USA
2764 Posts

Posted - 12 août 2010 :  20:48:11  Show Profile  Visit Osprey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
flickflack,
I'm happy to hear about the S200. Regarding the S75, I don't know what the issue there is as I'm not the builder of interface.plg. The only thing that I can think of is for you to find me some string in the registry that is specific to the S75 (like maybe something in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ident) so that, at least with the S75, I can overwrite the new interface.plg with the old one during installation.

rauva,
1. Hmm. It sounds like no combination is good for every app. I guess that you'll need to just disable the animation again for the apps that just don't like it.
3. FYI, MioPocket is not asking you for the connection type. It might be USBScreen.exe or something in Windows CE.
4. Rotating MorphGear works for me, but if MorphGear still crashes when you try, press the joystick icon, choose Global Settings and try setting the "Orientation" option. I'm not very familiar with MorphGear, so that's about the best that I can help.

colsub,
Your installation log ought to have more lines than that if it got to "Configuring startup settings." Try deleting the file and installing again. Also, does it hang at the same place ("Configuring startup settings") every single time?

Mio C320 (US), R40 firmware, WinCE 5.0 Core, MioPocket 4.0 Release 68
Latest MioPocket: MioPocket 4.0 (Release 68) - Dec 6, 2010 & ReadMe
Go to Top of Page

Janne

Sweden
92 Posts

Posted - 12 août 2010 :  21:12:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Osprey
I've done some tests, all based on a reformatted SD-Card.
I've only sampled a few functions but I believe that it will be of use.
Mortscript from R61, R60 and R59.
I've been using MioPocket R61 with the above MSs.
MS61 - will not even install as per my previous note
MS60 - Miomap OK, Explorer doesn't work, filemance OK, CEcommander OK,
Wordpad cannot find Pword..., cannot set date/time, iGo8 cannot find
iGo8 or ....,then Can't Runwait \Storage Card\iGo8\iGo8.exe, then MP hangs
MS59 - Miomap OK, explorer OK, Wordpad OK, date/time OK, iGo8 OK, Filemance OK,
CEcommander OK.
However, with MS59 the C710 will not softreset
I also tried to change '..\..' to '\Storage Card\MioAutoRun'. No change to the above.
Hope you can make use of this info.

C710, Wince .Net 4.2 Core
ROM Version R37F.3.112.1201
Sandisk Ultra II 2GB
Go to Top of Page

jackass5

9 Posts

Posted - 12 août 2010 :  21:14:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Osprey,
I forgot to say you that I use the ApptoKill=mgnshell.exe and ApptoKill=\HDD\APP\mgnshell.exe. Neither work, it dont kill the process.

Another thing, if there a way to kill the navigator after I finish to use it, but before run mp again. Because if MP try to run and navigator still open, the navigator error appear and the GPS reset.

What is the best way to switch between MP to navigator and navigator to MP for me.

What about the flash games? Do you have a fix for it.

Thank You Very Much! The MP is great!

Magellan 1200 w/ MioPocket 4.0 R61
Go to Top of Page

dwa747

Australia
14 Posts

Posted - 12 août 2010 :  21:19:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Osprey and all contributers to MP4 R61 - fantastic job you have done - I really love it.
Installation went without a hitch.

Media Player had 1 glitch - .WMV files would'nt play - got error "Video Codec (Windows Media Video 9) not supported by the player!"
- fixed by copying mpeg4.plg from Rev59 to Storage Card\MioAutoRun\Programs\Media Player (Avi, DivX & Mpg video files all play too)

Ozi Explorer works fine.

MioMap doesn't work - I get Error "You need at least 12 MB of free RAM etc" - WR-Tools ResInfo showing 14.8MB used 12.8 free of 27.6
- I'm using the Aluminium Black skin as this seems to use less memory
- I've checked that "Keep MioPocket open during nav apps" is showing in Mio Pocket Settings and set CE Wallpaper to "No Wallpaper"
- I've tried running Mio Map from the MioMap icon on both Favourites and GPS screens
- Used icon edit to edit the path to Storage Card\MioAutoRun\Scripts\MioMapLauncher.mscr
- Used MioPocket Settings, General tab, Edit Nav Paths to point to My Flash Disk\MioMap\MioMap\miomap.exe
- Used explorer and clicked on My Flash Disk\MioMap\MioMap\miomap.exe
On all the above got the same error "You need at least 12 MB of free RAM etc"
- Used explorer and clicked on Storage Card\MioAutoRun\Scripts\MioMapLauncher.mscr - that highlighted miomap.exe in My Flash Disk\MioMap\MioMap
It may be that my device just doesn't have enough memory in which case a hard reset gets me a useable Mio Map and I'm happy with that as I really like iPhone Today and won't go back.

Thankyou for all your hard work
Regards
David

Tasmania, Australia
Mio C220 MioMap v3.3 | CE 5 | Riks V1 Skin | MP 4 Rel.64 (SD Install on Sandisk Ultra SDHC 8GB) Ozi Explorer 2.31

Go to Top of Page

Carpenter940

USA
50 Posts

Posted - 12 août 2010 :  22:52:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Osprey
flickflack, e-one, Carpenter940 and anyone else with Media Player loading problems,
Please try deleting your MioAutoRun\Programs\Media Player folder, copying the following one in its place and telling me if it helps: Media Player.zip

No go on mine. I press icon... screen fades to black... icon screen comes back. Media player from R59 still works when I copy it back though.

Mio Moov 500R2 CE5
Garmin Nuvi 1350
Magellan 1470
Magellan 1700
Go to Top of Page

bumbum

519 Posts

Posted - 12 août 2010 :  23:01:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jwoegerbauer

@All,

until today only 3 (three) guys, me included, have reported .NET CF 3.5 isn't working in Rel.60. Nobody else having this issue?

jwoegerbauer and Osprey

I spent hours in reading articles about .NET CF 3.5 without sucess. I followed an indication that may mscoree.dll could be responsible, but compared down to Rel. 58, it seems there was no change. I tried another mscoree, found somewhere, and at least there was no error message, but programs like Uno, Smart Simon didn't start anyway. execheck reports mscoree.dll, but I know this is not something to trust in. However, before spending another couple of hours, I want to ask you jwoegerbauer, if .Net was working for you on Rel. 59, because I am not sure, if I had tried on my Medion device? I know that .Net generally worked on your device, so it must have something to do with MP.

Osprey,

I found some German 407MUI files and installed following your description for 409English. If I start control.exe under "real" Windows everything is fine. In Troniks linked control panel, icons where terribly mixed up. How can I change that? Or in other words, would there be a chance to install MUI files same way as cpl files under MioAutoRun\Windows\Control Panel?

Thanks!

Falk F8, only used for real car Navigation, Miopocket Rel. 5? installed / Becker 7928 test device for car and writing desk, always newest Miopocket version / Medion 4435 only test device on writing desk, always newest Miopocket version / Often others

Edited by - bumbum on 12 août 2010 23:03:46
Go to Top of Page

bsweeny

USA
159 Posts

Posted - 13 août 2010 :  00:34:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Osprey, I got version 4 R60 working on my omnitech! just had to format the SD card, the first time I installed Miopocket 3 I forgot to transfer the skins file to the SD, well I installed it and it obviously did not work said missing skins, so I moved skins to my system and my doing that it completely messed up my file system on my omnitec, it erased everything! and made some files that were named *-* well I formated it and installation was successful! only one problem! any icon I press in games for instance it says can't find the game file? is this problem fixed in R61 or can you help me fix it? thank You

Omnitech 16878 WinCe 4.2 Core, Tabs V1 Unlock Files With a Modified NK.Bin and Miopocket 4 R66 Unlock! :-D
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 190 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2,02 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05