Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2264

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 Mio AIO Forums - www.mionav.com
 MioPocket 4.0 (Unlock for GPS devices)
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 190

jwoegerbauer

1865 Posts

Posted - 01 juil. 2011 :  07:13:34  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@ricardo_gunawan,

You may be certain I know contents of MioPocket's ReadMe. Since you now clarified - misleading - things, some words by me:
1) In renamed MioAutoRun.mscr lines 24-26 aren't necessary, you can left them hashed, because MortScript.exe automatically gets registered if renamed MioAutoRun.exe is run.
2) What you name "blahblah" in reality is the "Utilities Menu", with which you can select to run "CE Commander", "FileManCE", "Regedit", "iTaskMgr", "Run", and "Toggle Taskbar". Using this taskmanager simply kill "PVShell.exe", because it's not needed during MioPocket's installation process.
3) It's true, if in a script (as with reanamed MioAutoRun.mscr) a "Run" command fails, you don't get an error message. A "Run" command mostly fails, if the executable and/or script to be run, isn't be found by MortScript. Hence I believe your copy of MioPocket is either corrupted or located in a wrong location on the SDMMC.
Go to Top of Page

ricardo_gunawan

Indonesia
19 Posts

Posted - 01 juil. 2011 :  08:31:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

2) What you name "blahblah" in reality is the "Utilities Menu", with which you can select to run "CE Commander", "FileManCE", "Regedit", "iTaskMgr", "Run", and "Toggle Taskbar". Using this taskmanager simply kill "PVShell.exe", because it's not needed during MioPocket's installation process.

Yes I did run regedit from that blahblahblah :)

quote:

3) It's true, if in a script (as with reanamed MioAutoRun.mscr) a "Run" command fails, you don't get an error message. A "Run" command mostly fails, if the executable and/or script to be run, isn't be found by MortScript. Hence I believe your copy of MioPocket is either corrupted or located in a wrong location on the SDMMC.

I did double checked and there are no wrong folders location.... Well... i have no ideas how to install MioPocket on my device, it's a long long script :D

Thanks jwogerbauer

Device: Longhorn GoGo 902 (SiRFAtlas-III, 64 MB RAM)
OS & Software: WinCE 5.0
Go to Top of Page

nik_sprocket

Fyro Macedonia
3 Posts

Posted - 01 juil. 2011 :  17:44:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone,

I have a very annoying problem with Mio C250. After installation of MioPocket 4.0 Rel.62 (also tried with other previous releases) I have troubles powering up the device. If i leave it powered off for a few days it won't power up again. Maybe after 50 tries it will power up. Then it works just fine if i use it more frequently through the day, but if i leave it off for a longer period then the problem occurs.
I just want to keep it simple, power up the device via power button > after installation process finishes not to auto start MioPocket > auto start OziExplorer > when finished just to power off via power button of the device, not stand by, not hibernate, just complete power off.

I have managed to set it up to work like this except the problem with powering up.

Please help

I forgot, also I want the unit to remember the time and date when it powers off.

Edited by - nik_sprocket on 01 juil. 2011 17:51:11
Go to Top of Page

jwoegerbauer

1865 Posts

Posted - 02 juil. 2011 :  07:01:07  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nik_sprocket

I just want to keep it simple, power up the device via power button > after installation process finishes not to auto start MioPocket > auto start OziExplorer > when finished just to power off via power button of the device, not stand by, not hibernate, just complete power off.

What was the reason for installing (an outdated version of) MioPocket, if obviously no need for it?
quote:

I forgot, also I want the unit to remember the time and date when it powers off.

Do you mean writing to a log?
Go to Top of Page

nik_sprocket

Fyro Macedonia
3 Posts

Posted - 02 juil. 2011 :  11:28:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to have C320 and C520 with MioPocket with that release an without any issues and I was using all the features that MioPocket have, excellent btw. But on C250 I don’t need any of that, however unlocking the C250 with MioPocket was familiar, easy and proven way. If there is another safe way to unlock it I will give it a try
Regarding the time and date issue, I just want the unit to remember the time. After turning off it losses the time and date settings.
Go to Top of Page

lukz93

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 03 juil. 2011 :  00:51:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi please help me... i installed miopocket 4 on a SDcard... the problem is every time i swith on the device , when i click on the "navigation" button , the miopocket reinstalls aaall aagain!there is no a function to install a unique time ? thanks in advance!

wince 5!
Go to Top of Page

John Dough

Andorra
397 Posts

Posted - 04 juil. 2011 :  16:54:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You must be resetting your unit when you switch off so only do a soft reset and MP will stay loaded.Another possibility is that you asked MP to load at startup in the settings menu so check this also.

Mio V505TV CE 6 16gb microsd card MIO V735TV MP4 R68 16gb sdhccard /MIO C710 4gb sd card MP4 R68 Igo83tts Miomap V3.3ttsVexia 2 android
Go to Top of Page

jwoegerbauer

1865 Posts

Posted - 04 juil. 2011 :  20:05:11  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@nik_sprocket,

1) Regarding the time and date issue: In MioPocket's Readme 5.8 The date and time are wrong is explained, how to synchronize time. It's a really primitive workaround, mostly not useful at all. Read more here about TroNik's GpsTimeSync utility, which is implementd in MioPocket, too: http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=123036 .
And, using this method, in rare circumstances the GPS-chip can get blocked, i.e. become unuseable unless it will be re-set. If your device has virtual GPS-ports implemented, the latter of course isn't true, because you can use such a virtual serial port to communicate with the GPS-chip.
2) Simple unlocker: There are many simple unlockers around, query Mio related threads at GpsPasSion or do a Google-search.

@NextarTown,
quote:

I just tried to update my Nextar unit from 3.0 to MioPocket 4.0 and am having some problems. The install worked, I can see all the icons in MioPocket 4 and can even scroll through the icons (great feature). But when I try to click on most of them I get this message: Cannot find "______" (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all the required libraries are available

indicates your attempt to correctly install MioPocket 4.0 Rel.68 (correct?) actually failed. Because you omitted to give us here more informations (esp. how you did install MioPocket - SD or SD-free) I only can advise you to re-install MioPocket.

Edited by - jwoegerbauer on 05 juil. 2011 21:56:00
Go to Top of Page

Danko.ba.nanko

27 Posts

Posted - 06 juil. 2011 :  01:01:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all,

I just installed a Miopocket in a no-name GPS, but its CE 5.0 user interface language is in Russian, so I see a english letters on keyboard but when pressed they come out Russian. I tried trough Control panel but I could not find in regional settings ENG only RUS option. Is there a way to change this trough Miopocket or it is depended on installed OS in GPS. All other things work just fine.

Regards
Go to Top of Page

lukz93

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 06 juil. 2011 :  03:43:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks for the repply! , one last question.. is any way to change the fu***ng chinese lang of the wince for the english? thanks!

wince 5!
Go to Top of Page

jwoegerbauer

1865 Posts

Posted - 06 juil. 2011 :  06:59:52  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@Danko.ba.nanko,
@lukz93,

this is the wrong thread for your question, because it's WinCE related. But: MioPocket comes with a Readme file, you should, of course only if your time allows, read, esp. 4.14 and 4.10.
Go to Top of Page

lukz93

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 07 juil. 2011 :  07:32:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jwoegerbauer

@Danko.ba.nanko,
@lukz93,

this is the wrong thread for your question, because it's WinCE related. But: MioPocket comes with a Readme file, you should, of course only if your time allows, read, esp. 4.14 and 4.10.

man, y really love you! thanks a LOT!

wince 5!
Go to Top of Page

Danko.ba.nanko

27 Posts

Posted - 08 juil. 2011 :  00:30:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@jwoegerbauer

thnx already did that but it didn't help, I wouldn't ask without reading first, I know you are somehow pissed from really banal and stupid question from ppl who are used to being served in life other than taking time and finding out for themselves. I use miopocket for a while and find it excellent, but some problems surpass my knowledge so I ask. Problem solved in this case and thnx 4 your time.
Go to Top of Page

lukz93

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 08 juil. 2011 :  02:54:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
somebody know how to change the screen resolution? its so worst the factory resolution! , the patchs of www.wincepath.com changes the resolution... , but this path is for pay only :( , any idea?

wince 5!
Go to Top of Page

cdivey

1 Posts

Posted - 08 juil. 2011 :  04:48:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I apologize if this isn't in the correct place, but could somebody please help me. I have a Magellan Roadmate 1700, and I installed MioPocket today. I decided I wanted to revert back to my old software and when I Uninstalled MioPocket and rebooted my GPS unit, it states an error "MioPocket not found. Folder "\HDD\MioAutoRun" is missing." I have tried everyting, I can't get past that. I even tried putting all the files back on the SD card, and I still get nothing. The computer does not recognize the GPS unit anymore. If anybody can help me, I would really appreciate it!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 190 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05