Erreur dans la requête SQL

Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 1932

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 Mio AIO Forums - www.mionav.com
 MioPocket 4.0 (Unlock for GPS devices)
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 190

fpalha

2 Posts

Posted - 15 avr. 2011 :  23:09:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Guys,

The fix for my issue is wait the battery discharge and connect USB cable into device and after connect to the PC. Doing that the device will be recognized by you computer and you will be able to undo your mistakes.

Jwoegerbauer thanks a lot man.
Go to Top of Page

Mandurah56

Australia
20 Posts

Posted - 16 avr. 2011 :  02:11:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I own a Mio C520 and have loaded the latest version of MP onto an SD card which works well.
I have also loaded Tom Tom maps onto the card.
When I try to run Tom Tom a message appears to say that there is not enough memory.

Can any one tell me how I can fix this please
Go to Top of Page

jwoegerbauer

1863 Posts

Posted - 16 avr. 2011 :  06:51:00  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@Mandurah56,

If you already followed the advice given in MioPocket's Readme file under section 4.13 Freeing up memory/RAM for apps then perhaps you better should join a TomTom specific forum, because I believe it has something to do with the maps installed.

Edited by - jwoegerbauer on 18 avr. 2011 06:49:27
Go to Top of Page

nieuwhaar

Netherlands
13 Posts

Posted - 16 avr. 2011 :  09:17:37  Show Profile  Visit nieuwhaar's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lamsao

Problem with R68:

I have a Moov S401. I updated to R68 and GPS software (both iGO8 and Primo) could not find the GPS port. Switch back to R66 everything works fine.

Also, in R68 after a hard reset I have to remove and put back the MicroSD card to trigger the MioPocket to run. In R66 Miopocket automatically runs upon a hard-reset.

Just curious if anyone is also experiencing these problems and/or knows how to fix them. Otherwise, I am happy with R66.

Big thanks to all of you that make this wonderful software.

Cheers,
lamsao

Same problem here with my s505. The highest version that works correct is R67. So i use R67 with no problem. A few weeks ago i asked the same question and there are indeed some things changed in de software. They asked me to check and test some thinks but my knowledge is not enough. So my advice is use version 67, this version is perfect.

Mio Moov S505
Unlock: Costas
Primo: 9.2.1.179499
Skin: gj_ak_v3.10.0
tmcgps: 8.0.0.70

Edited by - nieuwhaar on 16 avr. 2011 09:19:31
Go to Top of Page

guru

2 Posts

Posted - 17 avr. 2011 :  20:33:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All,

I bought INSIGNIA Gps and loaded the 4.0 version.
It worked fine, But how to use the GPS; I mean it has multiple GPS apps, none of that is working.

Please help ...
Go to Top of Page

xfr

3 Posts

Posted - 17 avr. 2011 :  21:36:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MioPocket installed and runs well on my Holux GPS device (CE6, 800x600).

However, the system can not display the icon of .mscr right.
Every .mscr file is invisible, only the size can be shown.
So I had a hard time browsing these files.

I tried to run with MortScript 4.2 and 4.3b11 instead of the supplied version, but there is some EndIf/EndSub problem.
I also copied toolhelp.dll with no luck...

Besides, the 2 media players (TCPMP and Nitrogen) do not work well.
Is there any free alternative to play MP3?
The supplied WMP can not play MP3.
Go to Top of Page

Carpenter940

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 17 avr. 2011 :  22:59:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by guru

Hi All,

I bought INSIGNIA Gps and loaded the 4.0 version.
It worked fine, But how to use the GPS; I mean it has multiple GPS apps, none of that is working.

Please help ...

None of the versions of Miopocket come with GPS software, they only have icons for the GPS software, YOU have to obtain the software that goes with the icon. Good luck.

Mio Moov 500R2 CE5
Garmin Nuvi 1350
Magellan 1470
Magellan 1700
Go to Top of Page

guru

2 Posts

Posted - 17 avr. 2011 :  23:08:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for reply.
From where i can get the GPS software?

Are these free ?
Go to Top of Page

Carpenter940

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 18 avr. 2011 :  02:18:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Roadmap (http://roadmap.sourceforge.net/) is free and there are probably others. Most of the popular ones (IGO, TomTom, Magelan) cost money.

Mio Moov 500R2 CE5
Garmin Nuvi 1350
Magellan 1470
Magellan 1700
Go to Top of Page

jwoegerbauer

1863 Posts

Posted - 18 avr. 2011 :  06:36:33  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@xfr,
quote:

I tried to run with MortScript 4.2 and 4.3b11 instead of the supplied version, but there is some EndIf/EndSub problem.

This report isn't very constructive: which Release did you install, which scripts are affected?
quote:

Besides, the 2 media players (TCPMP and Nitrogen) do not work well.
Is there any free alternative to play MP3?
The supplied WMP can not play MP3.

The incompatibilities between WinCE6 and some apps that are bundled with MioPocket are well known (ExecutabilityCheck is not running at all on WinCE6, videoplayers dont work, a lot of aplications just dont start, or start and crash). But this basically has really nothing to do with MioPocket program itself, which one can see as a basket crammed with applications times ago developped for CE4.2 and CE5. But this all is already stated in MioPocket's Readme file which you should read if you have time over.

Go some posts back where a collegue introduced FortunaPlayer, and there also exists DivXPlayer (AVI & DivX). It's always worthwile to work this thread through. And it's not good to repeat same problem here several times.

Edited by - jwoegerbauer on 18 avr. 2011 07:21:52
Go to Top of Page

xfr

3 Posts

Posted - 18 avr. 2011 :  07:21:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I use 4.0R68 . If I use the supplied MortScript: (invisible file names and types)

If I use other versions (4.2, 4.3b11, 4.3b15 downloaded from other sites), I can see the file names and types, but...

quote:
Originally posted by jwoegerbauer

@xfr,
quote:

This report isn't very constructive: which Release did you install, which scripts are affected?

The incompatibilities between WinCE6 and some apps that are bundled with MioPocket are well known (ExecutabilityCheck is not running at all on WinCE6, videoplayers dont work, a lot of aplications just dont start, or start and crash) are well known. But this has nothing to do with MioPocket itself, which one can see as a basket filled up with applications times ago developped for CE4.2 and CE5. But this all is already stated in MioPocket's Readme file.

Go some posts back where a collegue introduced FortunaPlayer, and there also exists DivXPlayer (AVI & DivX). It's always worthwile to work this thread through. And it's not good to repeat same problem here several times.

Thanks for the advise. I will tried them out.
I tried to read this thread.
However... It's very hard to walk through 140+ pages...
Go to Top of Page

jwoegerbauer

1863 Posts

Posted - 18 avr. 2011 :  07:33:03  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@xfr,
quote:

I use 4.0R68 . If I use the supplied MortScript: (invisible file names and types)

If I use other versions (4.2, 4.3b11, 4.3b15 downloaded from other sites), I can see the file names and types, but...

Has nothing to do with MioPocket 4.0 Rel.68: I believe Mortscript registered wrong with your WinCE. Simply search for a copy of MortScript.exe and run this to enforce it registers again.

Edited by - jwoegerbauer on 18 avr. 2011 07:41:35
Go to Top of Page

xfr

3 Posts

Posted - 18 avr. 2011 :  07:40:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jwoegerbauer

@xfr,
quote:

Has nothing to do with MioPocket 4.0 Rel.68: I believe Mortscript registered wrong with your WinCE.

But the bug(?) persists even if I run the included mortscript.exe to register it again.

Where did the Mortscript included in MioPocket come from?
The size is not the same with other 4.3b15 version.
Go to Top of Page

jwoegerbauer

1863 Posts

Posted - 18 avr. 2011 :  07:46:52  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The MortScript.exe that comes with MioPocket 4.0 Rel.68 is a patched version (by TroNik) to make it (more or less) WinCE6 compatible. As you will have probably noticed it, development of MortScript.exe (by Mirko Schenk aka Mort) has been stopped 2 years ago.
Go to Top of Page

jb110

19 Posts

Posted - 18 avr. 2011 :  10:21:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a Chinese 2 DIN Radio system in my car. It has more things besides the GPS, like audio / video playing system, rear camera, TV, Bluetooth connection to a phone, etc. My question is, does this mess with this other applications?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 190  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,8 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05