Erreur dans la requête SQL

Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 1930

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 Mio AIO Forums - www.mionav.com
 MioPocket 4.0 (Unlock for GPS devices)
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 190

bumbum

519 Posts

Posted - 16 mars 2011 :  15:36:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@jeanleclerc

generally you are right, but on the other hand it makes fun to develop such apps and it brings new spirit.

I am the originator of the Lockscreen, before Osprey improved and implemented in Miopocket. From the beginning on, I was thinking it's a "non sense" app (and I still think that), but I had the idea and develop the idea was fun. Now, some people like it, some not. No care about, because it's easy to switch this feature off.

@Mr_Black

quote:
Hope that this screensaver idea would be welcomed by all this amazing team and also hope to hear from you soon!

Hope jwoegerbauer is the same opinion, that you are highly welcome with your idea, but should move it to this thread
http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=132727&whichpage=57

Falk F8, only used for real car Navigation, Miopocket Rel. 5? installed / Becker 7928 test device for car and writing desk, always newest Miopocket version / Medion 4435 only test device on writing desk, always newest Miopocket version / Often others
Go to Top of Page

louger20

8 Posts

Posted - 17 mars 2011 :  05:03:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@bumbum,

I tried the sirftech tool and it found the port, but when I told it to look for the baud it just cycled through all of them and did not stop at any of the options. When I checked the file, however, it said 9600. I decided to run the gps port scan as well, while I was in the utilities section. The error message "GPS not found!" came up. I then tried the MMSIRFSetup tool and tried every baud rate with the PORT that sirftech turned up. The message was "Failed to communicate with GPS. Please check the COM port and Baud rate selection."
Go to Top of Page

jwoegerbauer

1863 Posts

Posted - 17 mars 2011 :  09:14:38  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jeanleclerc

Why would you want a screensaver on a mobile device? Have you considered the impact that it would have on battery life? The only "fake" screensaver I can imagine is jwoegerbaurs idea to disable backlight what prevents draining the battery over measures and if screen is touched backlight is turned on again. Perhaps in one of the next releases such a feature will be implemented?

The tool you are searching for I uploaded here. It is named DPMS.exe, an application written in native code (no .NET CF required) and small sized (only 9KB). In contrast to the application MioPocket by default uses if Display Off is selected, it allows you to tap the screen elsewhere, not only into the upper right corner, to get the backlight back. In this way it is more convenient, IMO.

Presupposed you extended MioPocket.ini with section

[AutoDisplayOff]
;1 = TRUE, 0 = FALSE
Enabled=1
;value here in msecs
Timeout=3000

and have copied DPMS.exe to <storage media>\MioAutoRun\Programs, you run it as following (NOTE: this is only a code snippet)

Local(enabled,timeout)
enabled=0+IniRead(MioPocketINI,"AutoDisplayOff","Enabled")
If(enabled<>1)
	Exit
EndIf
timeout=IniRead(MioPocketINI,"AutoDisplayOff","Timeout")
While(FileExists(ProgramsFolder\"DPMS.exe"))
	Sleep timeout
	If(NOT ProcExists("DPMS.exe"))
		Run(ProgramsFolder\"DPMS.exe")
	EndIf
EndWhile

quote:
Originally posted by bumbum

@Mr_Black

quote:
Hope that this screensaver idea would be welcomed by all this amazing team and also hope to hear from you soon!

Hope jwoegerbauer is the same opinion, that you are highly welcome with your idea, but should move it to this thread
http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=132727&whichpage=57

Of course!

Edited by - jwoegerbauer on 17 mars 2011 12:40:36
Go to Top of Page

bumbum

519 Posts

Posted - 17 mars 2011 :  11:36:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@louger20

sounds weird

1. Has your device the possibility to perform a GPS factory reset? If yes do that. If not go to sirftech==>sirf==>Initialize Data Source and perform a factory reset there. Than try to find Port and Baud again.

2. In sirftech you can set Port and Baudrate manually. So I would start with the Port automatically found, and change through the different Baud Rates.

What you also could do is, using TRERegedit go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Drivers/Active there you will find arround 30 subfolders. Ceck each one. What you should find is something like this

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\Active\06]
"Hnd"=dword:0003a3c0
"Name"="COM2:"
"Key"="Drivers\\BuiltIn\\GPS_HWCOM"
"BusParent"=dword:00030e70
"InterfaceType"=dword:00000000
"BusName"="BuiltInPhase1_0_14_0"

Falk F8, only used for real car Navigation, Miopocket Rel. 5? installed / Becker 7928 test device for car and writing desk, always newest Miopocket version / Medion 4435 only test device on writing desk, always newest Miopocket version / Often others
Go to Top of Page

jwoegerbauer

1863 Posts

Posted - 17 mars 2011 :  12:48:23  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zutalors
... when I want to power it back on it goes again through the Insignia splash screen and restarts Mipocket and then IGO

I suspect MioPocket is configured to start iGO after MioPocket has been started. Please query MioPocket's settings and revise them, if appropriate.
Go to Top of Page

louger20

8 Posts

Posted - 17 mars 2011 :  14:46:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@bumbum

Yeah, this is pretty weird. I tried to the reset. I think I did it right through sirftech. But it did the same thing as before. I also did look through the registry and found that the unit is on COM5, which sirftech did detect. So, it has to be a baud rate problem, although the file created by the GPS utility tells me COM 5 and Baud 9600. This baud must not be working. So, I am going to try your advance and see how I can set the Baud manually.
Go to Top of Page

jwoegerbauer

1863 Posts

Posted - 17 mars 2011 :  15:17:33  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@louger20,
Because your iGO Primo problem (finding the GPS COM-port) isn't ought to MioPocket 4.0 installation you made, and probably not interesting most visitors here, please join this iGO Primo dedicated thread. Especially carefully read page 280 there. I hope with you there you'll be helped. Or better, create a new topic "Magellan Maestro 4700 iGO Primo GPS-port problem" here at GpsPasSion. Again, current thread is MioPocket 4.0 (Unlock for GPS devices) related, not dedicated to any navigation application.
Go to Top of Page

jeanleclerc

19 Posts

Posted - 17 mars 2011 :  18:23:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
jwoegerbauer, thanks mate for your quick response. I have downloaded and tried as you said. Working ok.
Go to Top of Page

helcer

23 Posts

Posted - 18 mars 2011 :  03:06:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pioneer Avic F500BT - Settings

this should work also for 700 and 900
you neet to download the testmode folder from the avic411 site
copy mortscript, mioautorun.mscr and mioautorun.exe to the testmode folder - overwrite the mortscript and rename ..mscr and ..exe to CopyTool.mscr and .exe
restart and the menu of miopocket will display.

Now my problem, hope jwoegerbauer can help me soon please.
Hallo, mein englisch ist leider nicht mehr so gut, ich schreibe deshalb in deutsch. zuerst mal gratulation, was ihr hier gemacht habt finde ich grossartig! also, die sd-installation klappt prima, nach dem reboot friert mir leider das display im windowsmodus ein. restart - wieder installation - wieder eingefroren. habs auch schon mit der sd-free installation versucht - hab überlesen dass dies nach bereits erfolgter sd inst. nicht mehr geht. ich hätte es natürlich am liebsten wenn ich es mit variante sd-inst. hinbekommen könnte. das pioneer avic ist original - also es ist ausser dem versuch miopocket zu installieren noch nichts gemacht worden. bitte um hilfe
danke im voraus

help, and you`ll be helped
Pioneer Avic F500BT - HTC Touch HD - Navigon 6310 - Nokia E63 - Acer N50
Go to Top of Page

helcer

23 Posts

Posted - 18 mars 2011 :  03:11:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ach ja, hab vergessen, bei einem freund hab ich miopocket am wochenende erfolgreich auf einem gopal 4410 installiert, dort gab es überhaupt keine probleme, es läuft dort toll!

Go to Top of Page

jwoegerbauer

1863 Posts

Posted - 18 mars 2011 :  10:28:47  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@helcer,

1) Medion E4410 => It's always good to hear that a MioPocket installation at first attempt works flawless, as you reported it happened with a Medion E4410.
2) Pioneer Avic F500BT => Concerning this device you want to get MioPocket installed on and running, I only can point out what Osprey last autumn has said here
quote:
Originally posted by Osprey

I don't have any instructions specific to unlocking Pioneer devices. I suggest doing a web search. People appear to have done it, as shown by this video, which might also be of help to you. There are some generic, non-device-specific SDfree instructions in the MioPocket Readme, but you really are better off looking for specific Pioneer unlocking instructions (which appear to exist) first.

because I also don't have any knowledge about this device (I don't have it in stock ). Please watch the video. BTW: Did you make an icon to start MioPocket from within 'Avic F500BT shell', as demonstrated in the video?

EDIT:

Did a Google-search to get out what 'testfolder' means. Now I suppose the root of your SD-card must have a 'testmode' folder and inside that at least files

CopyTool.exe Really a renamed copy of MortScript's MioAutoRun.exe, called by NNtestmode.exe, runs CopyTool.mscr script
    CopyTool.mscr Really a renamed copy of MortScript's MioAutoRun.mscr
    MortScript.exe Scripting engine (must be TroNik's patched version 4.3.b.15)
    NNtestmode.exe Command executed by the AVIC when entering testmode

Also registered with AVIC411.com to obtain a copy of 'testfolder.zip'. Noticed this testfolder.zip in folder 'Testmode' (by default?) contains the 4 files

CopyTool.exe
    NNtestmode.exe
    45487613469745412354668745684665.? (0 Bytes)
    70560201322534565929232100000201.? (0 Bytes)

but I don't know the meaning of the last two in detail.

Also read if NNtestmode was executed, after a reset the device by default brings up the WinCE desktop with a X in the upper right corner, what means an update was done. One have to click the X thus loading proceeds.

HTH

Edited by - jwoegerbauer on 18 mars 2011 12:09:32
Go to Top of Page

upan275

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - 18 mars 2011 :  12:16:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys,

The problem (as below) was due to Permanent change in Registry(hived based Registry) & i am waiting for few weeks for "total power off" out of GPS unit to get Default Registry back.(as derived from few posts & from experience of few people)

Does anyone have recovered chinese GPS by this methods?

Greatly appreciated if someone reply me back regarding "Registry backup in hived based Registry" or "Flush registry"...

please note i cannot access Active-sync,cannot connect/Recognise SD card.i can only click & double click in unit.don't have even Start menu in GPS so than i can open run command/open virtual keyboard

cheers,

Upan275

quote:
Originally posted by upan275

hi Guys,

I am not a good communicator, but i am trying to explain whatever i have done to my no name Chinese GPS...so someone can help me out or at least give me one direction to find solution.

i have installed miopocket 4.0 successfully & unlocked my Chinese GPS(no name).(MioPocket software was installed via SD Card method)
After few days I have uninstalled mio via "remove MP" option in mio setting menu. I have also muck around Device setting features before uninstall. I can also remember some message regarding USB in Chinese language & i have pressed one of the two options.

after uninstallation i have deleted MioAutoRun folder from Resident Flash Drive.(what a Stupidity!!!)There are two other empty folders(App data & My Documents)that i couldn't delete.

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/4677/92222699.jpg

Now i can see my original GPS menu with "Navigation" option as shown in above pictures, but now i cannot root it(by pressing "navigation" icon) to IGO8 or primo by means of shell.ini

(tried \SDMMC\igo8.exe & \SDMMC\MioAutoRun.exe)

i don't know why can't i access Shell.ini by "navigation" button(main menu) anymore. Any ideas???

I have observed that i cannot use "Mass Storage" option.i.e. cannot see SD card in PC via GPS unit. I have to remove SD Card from GPS & connect to PC separately.

I cannot see any pictures/music/eBooks from SD card by pressing main menu icons.my SD card is not recognised by GPS unit.

did i lost SD card connection to main menu "navigation" icon???(I don't know any other way to Push IGO software or MioPocket software in my GPS.)

i tried to copy mio file back to flash drive.doen't work

how can i alter navipath & not to rely on "navigation" button?

is this problem arose due to Mio unistallation? And/or deletion of files from Flash drive? Can i install mio 4.0 back?

Please help me to find one right direction guys!!

Chinese GPS
Centrality Atlas III
4.3 inch,480X272,RAM 64MB
YF international LTD
WinCE 5.0
Go to Top of Page

jwoegerbauer

1863 Posts

Posted - 18 mars 2011 :  13:09:16  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@upan275,

YF International Ltd brings its GPS-models with a designation on the market, for example PND PA02-5002. What's your device's model name?
quote:

The problem (as below) was due to Permanent change in Registry(hived based Registry) & i am waiting for few weeks for "total power off" out of GPS unit to get Default Registry back.(as derived from few posts & from experience of few people)

Does anyone have recovered chinese GPS by this methods?

Greatly appreciated if someone reply me back regarding "Registry backup in hived based Registry" or "Flush registry"...

please note i cannot access Active-sync,cannot connect/Recognise SD card.i can only click & double click in unit.don't have even Start menu in GPS so than i can open run command/open virtual keyboard

cheers,

Upan275

Without the possibility to establish an ActiveSync connection you have no chance, IMO. But you always can send YF International Ltd a custom message using the form provided here. Perhaps they are willing to help you, i.e. to send you a recovery CD or something similar.

BTW: As you may have noticed, until today nobody was able to give you the help you expect, probably because this thread is the wrong place. You should consider to re-post your problem here if YF International Ltd isn't willing to help you.

Edited by - jwoegerbauer on 18 mars 2011 13:14:38
Go to Top of Page

helcer

23 Posts

Posted - 18 mars 2011 :  13:28:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@jwoegerbauer :)

hello again, first many thanks for such a quick support

- i know this video but its a little bit difficult to follow the instructions there, although i will try again

- no, i´ve not yet made an icon to start MioPocket from within 'Avic F500BT shell' - i will do right now

- yes, testmode - not testfolder, sorry, my mistake! but there are 2 vers. - the newer one v2.3 does not work, the original soft starts! the older one - called only testmode - is working fine and contains:
mort script
copytool.exe
copytool.mscr
nntestmode
8 keyfiles
and the folder utils (AYGSHELL.DLL, coredll.dll, commctrl.dll, cecmd, restart, tre, discrw, rwinfo)
this "testmode" works perfect
before i watch the video now again, i tell you step by step what happens:
1. start device, startmenue opens
2. klick run miopocket
3. installation starts
4. reboot 2 times
5. blanc windows screen opens - my device, recycle .... symbols on the left side, x right top, two icons right down - minibar and ..
6. all frozen
7. only restart with button possible - same again

have removed all miopocket before last installation by mio-startmenue, cleaned registry - formatted 8gb shdc - copied all original data to it - then startet the process

now to the video again - will tell you soon

thanks

Go to Top of Page

bumbum

519 Posts

Posted - 18 mars 2011 :  14:24:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@upan275
the bad message is, as jwoegerbauer mentioned, that you can only repair the registry of your device, if you have as connection.

The good message is that for these YF devices you most probably can find a complete ROM to flash it new from SD card.

It's may some time intensely to find. For your start, I remember, when I had such a chinese device, I posted here in this Forum the links where I had found the Flash ROM. I think it was the old Miopocket 3.0 thread. Please search for bumbum chinese crap ;)

@jwoegerbauer

quote:
CopyTool.exe
NNtestmode.exe
45487613469745412354668745684665.? (0 Bytes)
70560201322534565929232100000201.? (0 Bytes)

but I don't know the meaning of the last two in detail.

I strongly believe this two 0 bytes files are only indicators to let CopyTool start the installation. Same as 0 byte MNAVDCE.CAB in GOPAL Install folder.

@helcer
Please copy Miopocket completely new, but before change in
MioPocket.Defaults.ini

;Whether or not the system date and time are synchronized during installation and after navigation apps run.
TimeSync=1

to

;Whether or not the system date and time are synchronized during installation and after navigation apps run.
TimeSync=0

If that doesn't bring sucess, I have some further ideas

BTW
You said you want to install Miopocket internally. Are able to identify the first starting exe in your internal Flashdisk?
For example in the Gopal device it's Menu.exe for others it's shell exe. If you can it's easy to install Miopocket. Remove the may existing MioAutoRun folder there, copy a fresh MioAutorun folder there.

copy the 3 files to the same place where your starting exe is and rename them accordingly. Don't forget to disable copytool on SD

Edited by - bumbum on 18 mars 2011 14:32:46
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 190  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1,3 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05