Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2250

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 Mio AIO Forums - www.mionav.com
 MioPocket 4.0 (Unlock for GPS devices)
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 190

BICKY

Canada
3 Posts

Posted - 14 févr. 2011 :  04:26:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know if it is possible to have a backup camera with Miopocket? I have a Magellan 1700 with audio video input and the backup camera works great in the original format, but when I install Miopocket and iGO the camera no longer works.Is there another program that needs to be added to make it work?
Thanks
BICKY
Go to Top of Page

jwoegerbauer

1864 Posts

Posted - 14 févr. 2011 :  10:27:15  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@BICKY,

With a registry editor you should figure out what is index of the COM port the 1) "audio video input", and the 2) "serial class" driver uses.
You must know MioPocket by default (if possible) activates use of "serial class" driver and locks the port standardly used by this driver with Microsoft's ActiveSync application (i.e. repllog.exe).
To clarify things: if, for example, the "audio video input" driver uses COM9 and the "serial class" driver also uses COM9, then it is obvious there is a conflict given, you have to solve by changing an index value.
Go to Top of Page

BICKY

Canada
3 Posts

Posted - 15 févr. 2011 :  02:51:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks
Sounds a bit beyond my capabilities.
Go to Top of Page

Anakin

Brazil
33 Posts

Posted - 15 févr. 2011 :  22:37:50  Show Profile  Visit Anakin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Osprey - Thanks for the release of the R68

Anakin
Mio C320, MioPocket 4.0 Release 68
http://clovis3d.blogspot.com/
http://clovis3dme.blogspot.com.br/
Go to Top of Page

John Dough

Andorra
397 Posts

Posted - 17 févr. 2011 :  17:32:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I need some assistance guyz my original Moov .exe will not start from Miopocket anymore (it did initially) but it starts no problem when MP is removed.
I checked the nav. paths and they are ok and correct so I think it may be a script problem my moov mscr is below:

ErrorLevel("off")
Include("Variables.mscr")
Call("Variables_Navigation")
##############

NavApp = "MioMap"
appFolder = NavigationAppFolder[NavApp]
appEXE = NavigationAppEXE[NavApp]

#If the app is already running, switch to it instead of trying to launch it again
If(WndExists("MioMap"))
Show("MioMap")
ElseIf(WndExists("iGO2007"))
Show("iGO2007")
ElseIf(WndExists("MioMap 2008"))
Show("MioMap 2008")
ElseIf(WndExists("SmartST_CE"))
Show("SmartST_CE")
Else
CallScript("AppLauncher.mscr", appFolder\appEXE)
EndIf

It Launches with the Miomap 2008 screen and then loops back to the MP main screen
Thanks

Mio V505TV CE 6 16gb microsd card MIO V735TV MP4 R68 16gb sdhccard /MIO C710 4gb sd card MP4 R68 Igo83tts Miomap V3.3ttsVexia 2 android

Edited by - John Dough on 17 févr. 2011 17:34:32
Go to Top of Page

tonyfussell

4 Posts

Posted - 19 févr. 2011 :  00:09:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I've very successfully used miopocket before with previous devices, but I've just got a NAVMAN MY75T, and I'm having a problem.

I've Installed MioPocket on the SD card and made the folder SEEKER2_T625 and renamed the Mio files to auto.exe and auto.mscr.

The unit installs miopocket then restarts OK and presents a menu to select MioPocket, but when you select miopocket it displays an error with this message - "Application MortScript.exe encountered a severe error and must shut down".

Since it's already got this far I assume mortscript is installed properly, so i think it must be some component that mortscript is calling.

The device is CE 6 based, and natively runs SMARTST Software. The Screen size is 272 * 480, 5 inch.

Is there a way I can troubleshoot what is causing the mortscript to crash with logfiles or something?

Thanks for any help.

Navman MY75T | SAMSUNG SMDK6443 ARM1176 | CE v6.0 | SDHC 16GB | MioPocket 4.0 Rel.68 | OziExplorer 3.34a
Go to Top of Page

tonyfussell

4 Posts

Posted - 19 févr. 2011 :  06:52:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I've found log files under \StorageCard\MioAutoRun\Backup .
I've checked InstallLog.txt and it shows it completed successfully.
I've Checked StartupLog.txt and it ended with Initialize.mscr: Checking whether MioPocket is installed...

So... by adding in extra log file writing into the Initialize.mscr, it seems that it crashes when it gets to the line If(ProcExists("Launcher.exe"))

So I've commented out that entire If block,
#If(ProcExists("Launcher.exe"))
#WriteFile(StartupLogFile, "Initialize.mscr: Mio-only. Killing Launcher.exe to avoid autorunning the SD card...^NL^", TRUE)
#Kill("Launcher.exe")
#EndIf

and it continues, and starts MioPocket ok..

Reading the Mortscript Manual it seems that ProcExists and Kill might require toolhelp.dll which may not be on some PNA devices. The SupportsProcHandling command is supposed to be able to check this.

So I added in initialise.mscr An output to the logfile of the "SupportsProcHandling()" command and it returned True. IE this device should be ok with the ProcExists and Kill commands.

Now I'm confused... Why would commenting out this one if block let it continue, and it not have a problem elsewhere down the track.

any thoughts?

Navman MY75T | SAMSUNG SMDK6443 ARM1176 | CE v6.0 | SDHC 16GB | MioPocket 4.0 Rel.68 | OziExplorer 3.34a

Edited by - tonyfussell on 19 févr. 2011 07:09:54
Go to Top of Page

jwoegerbauer

1864 Posts

Posted - 20 févr. 2011 :  14:49:37  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by John Dough

I need some assistance guyz my original Moov .exe will not start from Miopocket anymore (it did initially) but it starts no problem when MP is removed.
It Launches with the Miomap 2008 screen and then loops back to the MP main screen
Thanks

1) Script you listet is identical to that which comes with MioPocket Rel.68. Because navigation app MioMap briefly is launched, the error must be searched outside of the area of application MioPocket.
2) To narrow down the problem, please insert into your script two lines as shown next (red colored)

ErrorLevel("off")
Include("Variables.mscr")
Call("Variables_Apps")
Call("Variables_Navigation")
##############

NavApp = "MioMap"
appFolder = NavigationAppFolder[NavApp]
appEXE = NavigationAppEXE[NavApp]

#If the app is already running, switch to it instead of trying to launch it again
If(WndExists("MioMap"))
	Show("MioMap")
ElseIf(WndExists("iGO2007"))
	Show("iGO2007")
ElseIf(WndExists("MioMap 2008"))
	Show("MioMap 2008")
ElseIf(WndExists("SmartST_CE"))
	Show("SmartST_CE")
Else
RunWait(ProgramsFolder\"TaskMgr.exe", "/hibernate")
	CallScript("AppLauncher.mscr", appFolder\appEXE)
EndIf

then run the MioMapLauncher script again. What happens, especially is any error message shown, e.g. low memory condition, etc pp?
Go to Top of Page

saj1985

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 20 févr. 2011 :  15:34:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey peeps,
i've managed to get miopocket 4.0 on my magellan maestro 4010,
had to use the softbutton, and make it run mioautorun.exe to get it to work the first time, took me ages to figure out lol
if that makes sense! lol

anyways i've put the tomtom navigator (TomTom Navigator 7.910 Win CE)
on my sd card,
and edited on the TT7 mscr file so the directory is as follows
("\SDMMC CARD\TomTom\TomTom Navigator.exe")

now im managing to get tomtom to pop up but,
as soon as the tomtom logo comes up,
it gives me this message -
'FATAL APPLICATION ERROR Application TomTom Navigator.exe has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. If the problem persists, contact the program vendor.'

whats wrong with it?
i can't seem to figure it out.
please can someone help?
thanks saj
Go to Top of Page

jwoegerbauer

1864 Posts

Posted - 20 févr. 2011 :  16:00:27  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you do a Google-search for 'FATAL APPLICATION ERROR Application TomTom Navigator.exe has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. If the problem persists, contact the program vendor.' - as I did - you'll get approx. 260 results, and you'll notice the mostly given hint to avoid this error is to not install the POIs. Why, I'm asking me, did you not googling by yourself?
Go to Top of Page

saj1985

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 20 févr. 2011 :  16:04:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
jwoegerbauer, i did google it,
but being a newbie,
i couldn't understand how to get rid of the POIs,
how do i do so?

i do prefer reading mate,
i found a bit of difficulty hence why i'm asking for help :)
Go to Top of Page

jwoegerbauer

1864 Posts

Posted - 20 févr. 2011 :  19:43:56  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tonyfussell

Reading the Mortscript Manual it seems that ProcExists and Kill might require toolhelp.dll which may not be on some PNA devices. The SupportsProcHandling command is supposed to be able to check this.

So I added in initialise.mscr An output to the logfile of the "SupportsProcHandling()" command and it returned True. IE this device should be ok with the ProcExists and Kill commands.

Now I'm confused... Why would commenting out this one if block let it continue, and it not have a problem elsewhere down the track.

any thoughts?

When Miopocket 4.0 Rel.68 installs, library toolhelp - which in some cases is needed by Mortscript.exe - is copied to several locations, such as \Windows, and additionally the library toolhelp is obligatorily loaded into RAM too, not having tested whether toolhelp already is part of the device's OS or not. My assumption is that if toolhelp is already part of OS this copying/loading might produce conflicts, because the library toolhelp relies itself on OS's basic library coredll, and both must 100% match. But I'm not sure. It's Osprey's part to explain the reason why he did program this in such a manner.

BTW: DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY OSPREY HASN'T COME HERE ALONG SINCE WEEKS?

Edited by - jwoegerbauer on 20 févr. 2011 19:49:00
Go to Top of Page

IlluminiX

16 Posts

Posted - 21 févr. 2011 :  04:18:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please help! I get a Freeze @ Miopocket Settings "Please Wait... Loading" screen.
I just got a Mio Moov 310 to replace the Magellan, and the above always happens. I tried an SD install with MP 4.0 (R68) and an SD-Free install, but both result in the same thing.

I read one other member's post with the same issue, and I looked at the running processes when I click on MP Settings and they are listed below:

Runwait.exe
mortscript.exe
iphonetoday.exe
autorunmgr.exe
powerbutton.exe
explorer.exe
loaddlls.exe
gwes.exe
device.exe
filesys.exe
nk.exe

To me, it looks like everything is running as it should and there are no double instances of anything, but perhaps I am incorrect. The MP Settings screen just hangs and never shows me the options like it did on the Magellan. I can close the screen, so it's not like MP is completely messed up or frozen, and other programs seem to work as they should.

The weird thing that may be related is that with an SD-Free install, the "Run MP" screen comes up 2 more times after I hit ok to Run MP. If I hit Ok or cancel on the new windows, I am taken to the in progress install of the first MP installation, so it doesn't seem like a big deal. Eventually I get to the program, but I was wondering why that could be happening and if it has any relation to the MP settings issue I have.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Mio C230 with broken On/Off switch... Pls help!

Edited by - IlluminiX on 21 févr. 2011 04:21:51
Go to Top of Page

jwoegerbauer

1864 Posts

Posted - 21 févr. 2011 :  07:09:16  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Try as follows: In script MioPocketSettings.mscr
1) add at top red tinted line

cwf=SystemPath("ScriptName")&SystemPath("ScriptExt")
Run(ProgramsFolder\"TroNik\TaskbarHide.exe")

2) replace all occurrences of

Call("Exit")

with red tinted lines

Exit
KillScript(cwf)

HTH
Go to Top of Page

IlluminiX

16 Posts

Posted - 21 févr. 2011 :  15:08:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
jwoegerbauer - I did exactly as you suggested and got the same result as before - Loading screen - Please wait...

I am wondering if there may be something wrong with my Mio's flash drive because I get an Error when trying to change skins (using presets) - Bad icons.xml - Check for errors please.

On the other hand, MP4 seems to install without errors which I believe does some writing to the flash drive. But maybe it does encounter errors and not let me know...

I am starting to think the universe does not want me to use MP4!

Mio C230 with broken On/Off switch... Pls help!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 190 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,77 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05