Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2180

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Advanced Topics
 Live GPS Tracking Systems
 Example of TK102-2 data
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Lars Sorensen

Denmark
9 Posts

Posted - 26 mai 2010 :  11:12:07  Show Profile  Visit Lars Sorensen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi guys

I am new to this forum and I just ordered a TK102-2, which will be my first GPS tracking device.

However there is about a month till my unit arrives and I would like to start designing and programming my web interface now.

Could anyone give my an exact example of how the response from the GPS tracker would look like, so I can make dechiphering script and start testing my interface?

Preferably both GPRS response as well as SMS response.

Ads

smirkas

15 Posts

Posted - 26 mai 2010 :  11:35:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi!

I own a TK102-2 V3.

Here is an example of a "normal" GPRS message:

100522004739,+491726862569,GPRMC,224739.000,A,5722.5915,N,02202.2062,E,0.00,0.00,210510,,,A*63,F,, imei:724717032234285,09,470.5,F:3.78V,0,139,17646,262,03,0151,D3FB,itakka_fw4.2

Regards
smirkas
Go to Top of Page

Lars Sorensen

Denmark
9 Posts

Posted - 26 mai 2010 :  11:51:14  Show Profile  Visit Lars Sorensen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Smirkas!
Thank you very much for your quick reply.

As I don't have my device yet, I do not know exactly how the gps software handles this data.

Can I make the software put it into a MySQL database?
Go to Top of Page

smirkas

15 Posts

Posted - 26 mai 2010 :  13:07:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Lars!

Actually i am working on a "Live-Tracking-Website". It is still under development. First i wrote a perl daemon that runs on a linux machine. The tracker connects to that daemon. The daemon parses the gprs string data and stores the data in a MySQL database.

The Website (google maps based) checks the MySQL database for new data every second. Works fine for now, but i have still a lot of ideas. I using two MySQL tables. One to store the connection infos and the other to store the tracking data.

I also like to send data back over the GPRS connection in order to configure (change interval etc) the tracker over the website.

Tell me, when you have received your tracker, so you can give it a try. The Website is currently not able to handle more than one tracking device - but i am working on it.

Kind regards,
smirkas
Go to Top of Page

Lars Sorensen

Denmark
9 Posts

Posted - 26 mai 2010 :  13:12:21  Show Profile  Visit Lars Sorensen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Smirkas. Sounds good.
Hoewever I do not know how to code PEARL.

I was hoping the included software could store it in my database.
Then I too would make a google maps based web app using PHP and MySQL.

Also, I am having a very hard time decoding the above data from the GPS. Can you tell me which part contains the long and lat info?

I read the manual, and I understand most of the data, except the GPS info :(
Go to Top of Page

smirkas

15 Posts

Posted - 26 mai 2010 :  13:52:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Lars,

5722.5915,N,02202.2062,E

First is lat, second is lng. If the lat value is followed by S you have to multiply it with -1.
If the lng value is followed by a W, multiply it with -1.

The format is in ddmm.mmmm (lat) and dddmm.mmmm (lng). You have to convert it to the "google maps format".

Take the dd (lat) or ddd (lng) and add it to (mm.mmmm / 60.0).

e.g.: lat: 5722.5915 -> 57 + (22.5915 / 60) = 57.376525

Format is:

<serial (local date and time)><admin cell number>GPRMC<time_utc><status - a or v><lat><N or S><lng><E or W><speed in knots><bearing><date utc><not used><not used><mode - A, D, E, N, S - with checksum><signal quality F or L><alarm - move, speed, batterie, help me! or ""><IMEI><number of satellites><altitude in m><batterie status with voltage><batterie mode 0 or 1><number of chars until field 22><some crc><mobile country code><mobile network code><location area code in hex><cell id in hex><firmware info>

Regards,
smirkas
Go to Top of Page

Lars Sorensen

Denmark
9 Posts

Posted - 26 mai 2010 :  14:00:52  Show Profile  Visit Lars Sorensen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow, thank you so much for your help, Smirkas!

- Lars
Go to Top of Page

Lars Sorensen

Denmark
9 Posts

Posted - 09 juin 2010 :  11:37:20  Show Profile  Visit Lars Sorensen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi again Smirkas ,
I just received my TK102-2 and it works perfectly with gps-trace.com.
Do you know of any daemon for windows that can take incoming data and store it in a mysql database?
I run my my SMS gateway on a windows server and would like to be able to send my gps info from TK102 to a mysql database via the windows server.
Go to Top of Page

smirkas

15 Posts

Posted - 10 juin 2010 :  15:30:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Lars!

Sorry, i don't know any daemon for windows. You have to write your own i guess. That should not gonna be a big problem. There are examples for C# in the internet. Another idea is to write a daemon in perl.

You just have to setup a socket. The incoming data string needs to be split into the gps values. Finally you have to connect to your mysql db and to insert the values into your table.

Kind regards,
smirkas
Go to Top of Page

Gregory

4 Posts

Posted - 17 juin 2010 :  04:56:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Smirkas, I have a TK102-2 also and got it to work with GPS-trace.com but their maps are way-off. I am interested in your "Live Tracking Website" Will it work on Windows XP?
Go to Top of Page

smirkas

15 Posts

Posted - 19 juin 2010 :  11:58:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Lars!

For now it is only in beta status. I don't have the time to focus on that website right now. But you can give it a try. It is basically a google maps page where a marker indicates your position.

Please send me a mail, i will give you further informations: smirkas@gmx.net

Kind regards
smirkas
Go to Top of Page

smirkas

15 Posts

Posted - 19 juin 2010 :  14:00:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please send the IMEI of the tracker within your E-Mail. You can get the IMEI with "imei+password". Maybe there is a sticker with the IMEI under the batterie.
Go to Top of Page

eb33fr

8 Posts

Posted - 11 juil. 2010 :  08:33:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
greg
use firefox you ll have the map
bye
eric
Go to Top of Page

smirkas

15 Posts

Posted - 01 janv. 2012 :  16:02:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys,

sorry for the delay and happy new year to all of you :) I have found some time to work on my website. It is just in beta status for now. If somebody would like to participate in a test, feel free to tell me please. Your tracker should be a TK 102-2. I have the TK 102-2v3. I don't know if the revision will make a difference. Your GPRS log message should have this format (I guess they are all the same, regardless of the revision):

100522004854,+4x17xxx02xxx,GPRMC,224854.000,A,2022.3964,N,31109.9203,E,0.00,0.00,210510,,,A*68,F,, imei:3xx77xxx00xx2xx,09,453.6,F:3.79V,0,139,4167,762,02,0959,D20F,itakka_fw4.2

Your Tracker should be configured to GPRS mode, sending an update every 5 seconds (some calculations are based on the 5 second update, if you use another update rate the statistics will not be valid, well - no problem).

Config command for tracker: t005s***n123456

If somebody would like to participate, please let me know. I would send you the ip and port, so you can configure your tracker accordingly. Furthermore, I would need the IMEI of your tracker to make a link on the website.

It would be good to get some feedback from you.

Thanks for your answers!

Kind regards,
smirkas
Go to Top of Page

krister

Spain
158 Posts

Posted - 05 janv. 2012 :  02:46:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@smirkas

No clue on what options your web site has, but you should NOT be forcing everyone to update every 5 seconds. That is a lot of unneeded data most of the times, a waste of bandwidth (many people pay their trackers by Mb), and mainly a waste of battery (a TK102-2 sending data every 5 seconds will drain its battery VERY quickly compared to one sending every 1 minute, or 5 minutes).
Go to Top of Page

smirkas

15 Posts

Posted - 05 janv. 2012 :  11:01:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@ Krister, yes you are right. I will install that tracker to a car. So power is not the issue. One update over GPRS is (in my case) 182 or 183 bytes (net). If you add TCP + IP + Layer 2 you will end up around 300 bytes for one update (maybe even more). 17280 updates per day, makes around 5 MB traffic per day. Sure, you can send less updates. But somehow you cannot call this "live" anymore :)

Anyway, if somebody does not want to send updates every 5 seconds, I am fine with it. Might even be better for the test, because I can check the stats calculations.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,45 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05