Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2297

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 "All in One" Navigation Systems
 Can't set GPS path (7" Chinese GPS)
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

OzzieGeorge

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - 26 déc. 2009 :  11:35:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have purchased a Navitech GPS unit from Ebay and I can't set the GPS path. I follow all the instructions and it says I have set it, but then when I tap the GPS icon It tells me "The GPS software not found. Please select a path in "File Manage"." But that is what I have just done.

The seller has turned out to be a shonky operator who won't answer emails about the problem. So I was hoping someone here might be able to suggest a way of getting the path registered.

I should add that it does allow you to get into the CE desktop but I also can't get it to sync with activesync.

Ads

keepitsimple

Netherlands
2 Posts

Posted - 26 déc. 2009 :  12:19:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Somewhere in that select screen must also be a "SAVE" option or icon (small floppydisk at screen top right ?)

regards
hans

De domste boer'n hept de dikste tuffel...

Edited by - keepitsimple on 26 déc. 2009 12:21:04
Go to Top of Page

OzzieGeorge

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - 26 déc. 2009 :  12:42:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's the problem. There isn't one! the only way to do anything is to "X" out of the page!
Go to Top of Page

OzzieGeorge

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - 26 déc. 2009 :  12:56:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I should be more specific. I go into file manager and navigate to the Igo8.exe file and then tap the "GPS Path button. It takes me to a screen saying "The selected path of navigation at present is:" with an empty box below it. It then has a note saying the file extension must be .exe
then below that it says "Are you sure to change the path into this path" and below that is a box with the path I selected in it (yes the file extension is .exe) I then tap the OK button and it says "the selected path of navigation at present is:" and the box below has the correct path in it. Here I can only "X" my way back out. If I then come back in the selected path is still showing blank or if I don't go back in but try to run the GPS software I get the response I stated in the original post!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,31 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05