GpsPasSion LIVE!
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

- -

Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2520

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 "All in One" Navigation Systems
 Can't set GPS path (7" Chinese GPS)
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

3 Posts

Posted - 26 déc. 2009 :  11:35:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have purchased a Navitech GPS unit from Ebay and I can't set the GPS path. I follow all the instructions and it says I have set it, but then when I tap the GPS icon It tells me "The GPS software not found. Please select a path in "File Manage"." But that is what I have just done.

The seller has turned out to be a shonky operator who won't answer emails about the problem. So I was hoping someone here might be able to suggest a way of getting the path registered.

I should add that it does allow you to get into the CE desktop but I also can't get it to sync with activesync.

2 Posts

Posted - 26 déc. 2009 :  12:19:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Somewhere in that select screen must also be a "SAVE" option or icon (small floppydisk at screen top right ?)

De domste boer'n hept de dikste tuffel...

Edited by - keepitsimple on 26 déc. 2009 12:21:04
Go to Top of Page

3 Posts

Posted - 26 déc. 2009 :  12:42:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's the problem. There isn't one! the only way to do anything is to "X" out of the page!
Go to Top of Page

3 Posts

Posted - 26 déc. 2009 :  12:56:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I should be more specific. I go into file manager and navigate to the Igo8.exe file and then tap the "GPS Path button. It takes me to a screen saying "The selected path of navigation at present is:" with an empty box below it. It then has a note saying the file extension must be .exe
then below that it says "Are you sure to change the path into this path" and below that is a box with the path I selected in it (yes the file extension is .exe) I then tap the OK button and it says "the selected path of navigation at present is:" and the box below has the correct path in it. Here I can only "X" my way back out. If I then come back in the selected path is still showing blank or if I don't go back in but try to run the GPS software I get the response I stated in the original post!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2015_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,38 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05