Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2221

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 Mio AIO Forums - www.mionav.com
 Unlocking Mio Spirit models
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14

Pepin33

9 Posts

Posted - 31 oct. 2009 :  13:12:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just was trying to unlock my Moov Spirit V735. The way you explain is correct, the folder is \Default, and the installation for Miopocket program works ok. But after that, when the GPS reset, it begin to restart continouosly. The only way to stop that is to hard reset the Mio, and remove the memory card.

Any help with this? Ah! This model comes with Windows CE 6.0 Core, if it helps.

Edited by - Pepin33 on 31 oct. 2009 17:30:05
Go to Top of Page

Osprey

USA
2764 Posts

Posted - 01 nov. 2009 :  08:31:44  Show Profile  Visit Osprey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Maximus9,
1. On Mio Moovs, appstartupsec.exe must be run, then killed after a second or two (because it eventually runs MioMap) in order for the full brightness to come on. If your screen is dim, you might try looking for a similar program.
2. ActiveSync is enabled by default with MioPocket. Have you checked that ActiveSync is enabled via the "USB Mode" menu on the Settings page? If it says that it's enabled, make sure that your desktop Windows computer has ActiveSync installed. The software is "ActiveSync" for XP and "Windows Mobile Device Center" for Vista/7. Try downloading the right one from Microft and re-installing. If that doesn't work, then maybe the Spirits are a bit more crippled than Moovs.
3. If you mean "Standby" from MioPocket's power menu, try choosing the alternate standby app in MioPocket Settings. As for shutdown, MioPocket can only shut down Mio Digiwalkers; nothing else that I've found will shut down other devices.
4. Do the Spirit models come with CE6? I thought that they were CE5. No, I don't know of any CE6 players, but you may be able to find one. Some WM6 ones might even work.

Pepin,
Try this: open MioAutoRun\MioPocket.ini on your SD card, find the "ResetAfterInstall" line and set it equal to 0.

Mio C320 (US), R40 firmware, WinCE 5.0 Core, MioPocket 4.0 Release 68
Latest MioPocket: MioPocket 4.0 (Release 68) - Dec 6, 2010 & ReadMe

Edited by - Osprey on 01 nov. 2009 08:41:41
Go to Top of Page

Pepin33

9 Posts

Posted - 01 nov. 2009 :  09:27:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Pepin,
Try this: open MioAutoRun\MioPocket.ini on your SD card, find the "ResetAfterInstall" line and set it equal to 0.

Ok, I do this, and works, but... most programs don't work at all, some other works, but not fine. I think this is because the system doesn't reset after installation.

Can I do something to make this working fine? If you need some info about my device, I'm ready to do some tests. ;)
Go to Top of Page

Osprey

USA
2764 Posts

Posted - 01 nov. 2009 :  23:13:13  Show Profile  Visit Osprey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Pepin,
Well, try doing a soft reset (from MioPocket's power menu), yourself, first. That should tell you whether the reset is the problem.

Go to Top of Page

Pepin33

9 Posts

Posted - 02 nov. 2009 :  09:45:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Osprey

Pepin,
Well, try doing a soft reset (from MioPocket's power menu), yourself, first. That should tell you whether the reset is the problem.

Where is the power menu? The "Start" button doesn't work for me, and I can't find any power menu than the "Power button" at Settings tab, who shows the battery status.

Edited by - Pepin33 on 07 nov. 2009 12:57:50
Go to Top of Page

Maximus9

Romania
53 Posts

Posted - 02 nov. 2009 :  23:04:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Osprey,
1. I could not find a appstartupsec.exe on Mio S505, here is the list of apps:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\init BEFORE installation
===========================================
Launch20 device.exe
Launch30 gwes.exe
Depend30 1400
Launch60 services.exe
Depend60 1400
Launch80 AppStartupPri.exe
Depend80 14001E004700
Launch45 MICDbgMsg.exe
Depend45 14001E00
Launch71 LaunchOrionGo.exe
Depend71 14001E00

Like I said, the only process you need to kill is spirit.exe, which is responsible for launching MioMap.

I do not have a problem with the screen brightness, I just wished I could find a settings page to make some adjustments to the device, like on C220 Digiwalker which is called MioUtility.exe.

2. I have activesync up and running, I also specifically tried with both ActiveSync in USB Mode on settings page in Miopocket, and MassStorage, but it is just not working. I also had no luck connecting a MioC220 Digiwalker with activesync mode from miopocket. If you have an ideea on how to conect any of these 2 devices using activesync, let me know please.

3.Thank you, I will try that.

4.No, Spirit comes with CE5. I have another PNA using CE6 however. Miopocket does not really work on CE6. This is for Pepin33 too... yes, most aplications wont work, because of the CE6. Even executabilitycheck cannot be executed... so you are kind of stuck for now.

I dont know if Spirit V735 is a similar concept with Spirit S505 but if it is, there is no power menu... the only way to acces some settings for the device is trough the Miomap itself. At least I couldnt find any other way.
Go to Top of Page

Pepin33

9 Posts

Posted - 03 nov. 2009 :  11:41:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maximus9
4.No, Spirit comes with CE5. I have another PNA using CE6 however. Miopocket does not really work on CE6. This is for Pepin33 too... yes, most aplications wont work, because of the CE6. Even executabilitycheck cannot be executed... so you are kind of stuck for now.

I dont know if Spirit V735 is a similar concept with Spirit S505 but if it is, there is no power menu... the only way to acces some settings for the device is trough the Miomap itself. At least I couldnt find any other way.

Ok, thanks for your help, Maximus9. So the problem is CE 6, as I was suspecting. And there is no solution for now.

I was trying another program, Visual GPS, and it doesn't work too. The only unlock software I made running in my v735 for now is Mio Moov Unlock.

Edited by - Pepin33 on 07 nov. 2009 12:58:34
Go to Top of Page

costas

45 Posts

Posted - 03 nov. 2009 :  17:37:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The magic folder for MIO V735TV is HAMMER_VT705.
Or you can use this unlock : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y16Q3600

PS : Only for sucro, Irinuca is my daughter.

Edited by - costas on 07 mai 2010 07:31:33
Go to Top of Page

Pepin33

9 Posts

Posted - 03 nov. 2009 :  18:45:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by costas

The magic folder for MIO V735TV is HAMMER_VT705.
Or you can use this unlock : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y16Q3600

Thanks. This seems to work, at least most application icons.

Edited by - Pepin33 on 03 nov. 2009 18:46:21
Go to Top of Page

gball

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 07 nov. 2009 :  16:00:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just to add to the list of names, the Navman S100 is Mermaid_T405
Go to Top of Page

xavitc

Spain
8 Posts

Posted - 15 nov. 2009 :  22:07:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does it run in mio 560?

Xavi

GPS para volar...
Go to Top of Page

citric

3 Posts

Posted - 18 nov. 2009 :  10:21:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hello,
Hope the Spirit models will reveal there secrets soon.
Here are some more info for Mio Moov S505 Spirit:

-the device executes any auto.exe placed in Storage card\Default or in Storage card\SEEKER_T500 (the last one takes precedence in case you put them both). And yes, it does execute also any file called navigation.exe put in Storage Card\Navigation\ folder, as you can see below.
-the device has one button on the front left margin, the code generated at pressing that button is 00C4, you can use this to program it to do something in MioPocket or in igo or whatever.
-there is no "app_startup.txt" in root of flash drive
-there is no "AppStartupSec.ini" anywhere on flash drive
-there is a "ProcessMgr.ini" on My flash Disk\Program Files\system\, content:
[GEN]
config1 = 0,3000,99443,
heartbeat = 500,5,,,
apcall00 = \My Flash Disk\Program Files\MioMap\PLUGINS\FMT\Bin\FMtransmitter.exe,-h,0,1,1,1000,
apcall01 = \Storage Card\Navigation\Navigation.exe,,2,0,2,2000,
apcall02 = \My Flash Disk\Program Files\MioMap\spirit.exe,,0,0,0,2000,
scrsavconf = 31,2000,,,
[WM_MESSAGE]
msg00 = 0,1046,0,0,\Windows\USBScreen.exe,,0:3317::,196896 ,
msg01 = 0,1058,0,0,,500,0:3309::,512,
msg02 = 0,1048,0,0,,500,,20,

-it has a folder My flash Disk\Program Files\Miomap
-here there are 2 files (among others) called spirit.exe and spirit.ini
-content of spirit.ini is:
[Main]
;Screen=WQVGA
Captionless=1
MapDir=\My Flash Disk\Program Files\MioMap\maps
NewExplore=0
MapColors=Spirit.lvx
MapNightColors=Spirit_n.lvx

show_warning_window=0 ;these 2 lines are added by me, but not working
warning_on_wakeup=0

DLLID=8
StreetFontEnlarge = 6
auto_zoom_max = 12

[Navigation]
ShowRawGPS=1

[Advisor]
language=24
gender=1
unit=0
time_format=1

voice=[List]
buttons=0

[GPS]
Found=com2:,57600,8N1,none

[Plugins]
MioMore = \My Flash Disk\Program Files\MioCS\MioMoreShell.exe

Now my questions are:

-how can I get rid of the EULA/warning screen? the 2 lines added in spirit.ini
show_warning_window=0
warning_on_wakeup=0
didn't work, even though I know they work on MioMap from non-Spirit models.
-how get I get a exit button from MioMap?
-how can I acces the settings of the device through the unlock? I searched for exe files, but there are none for adjusting screen brightness for example...
-how can I connect to this device using activesync?
-in MioPocket, stanby does not work, shut off does not work.
-if MioPocket is on, USB conection to computer does not work (setting from mss storage to activesync makes no difference)

On a side note: do you know a player that works on WinCE6 devices? All seem to crash... they only like winCE 5, cannot play divx and mp4.

hi, would you please upload a copy with the original content files from the flash disk?
Go to Top of Page

Pepin33

9 Posts

Posted - 19 nov. 2009 :  22:38:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

On a side note: do you know a player that works on WinCE6 devices? All seem to crash... they only like winCE 5, cannot play divx and mp4.

The only player I made to work on v735 is the build-in Mio Player. It's a little basic, but at least, it plays most divx and mp4. S505 doesn't not have this player? If not, maybe you can try if it works, because v735 has also Windows CE 6.

Edited by - Pepin33 on 19 nov. 2009 22:40:20
Go to Top of Page

Osprey

USA
2764 Posts

Posted - 20 nov. 2009 :  02:41:59  Show Profile  Visit Osprey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Pepin33,
My guess is that the version of MortScript (the scripting engine) in MioPocket (and most unlocks) is what doesn't like CE6. What you can try doing is updating MortScript. Go here and download the attached v4.3b15. If you can't download it without registering and don't want to register, go here and download the older 4.3b11. Both are newer than the 4.2 in MioPocket and may support CE6 better. Unzip it, go into the "PNA" subdirectory and copy MortScript.exe over the one that you originally manually copied to install MioPocket and to MioAutoRun\Programs\MortScript. If that doesn't do it, try copying the MortScript.exe from the "PPC" folder, instead. Let us know if either works.

Edited by - Osprey on 20 nov. 2009 02:49:59
Go to Top of Page

Pepin33

9 Posts

Posted - 20 nov. 2009 :  16:23:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Osprey
My guess is that the version of MortScript (the scripting engine) in MioPocket (and most unlocks) is what doesn't like CE6. What you can try doing is updating MortScript. Go here and download the attached v4.3b15. If you can't download it without registering and don't want to register, go here and download the older 4.3b11. Both are newer than the 4.2 in MioPocket and may support CE6 better. Unzip it, go into the "PNA" subdirectory and copy MortScript.exe over the one that you originally manually copied to install MioPocket and to MioAutoRun\Programs\MortScript. If that doesn't do it, try copying the MortScript.exe from the "PPC" folder, instead. Let us know if either works.

Well, thanks for your help. I made the tests you ask me, ando those are the results:

- PPC version of MortScript directly doesn't work at all.
- PNA version works, but when I copy it over MioPocket installation, and then I start the PNA, I get the following error: "Sub must not be in control sctructure Line 435 (\Storage Card\MioAutoRun\Scripts\Unlock.mscr): Sub BackupMioPocketINI". And then it stops.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,92 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05