Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2274

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 Mio AIO Forums - www.mionav.com
 How to upgrade/downgrade the firm. on Mio (Moov+C)
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 167

g_alin

USA
817 Posts

Posted - 12 janv. 2010 :  14:58:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
genrymail,
find one device (same model/region) and download the SMFlash.img (using DISKRW).
As an alternative you can try firmwares from C250 (or C250+) ... it may work.
Go to Top of Page

jlagocki

82 Posts

Posted - 12 janv. 2010 :  15:08:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks g_alin,
didn't work for me, I also had relocated set from ablbd and didn't work,
must be some other problem, I am losing 2GB when I copy this files to windows
but when I delete them 2GB works again.
Go to Top of Page

daliokas

Lithuania
29 Posts

Posted - 12 janv. 2010 :  15:18:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
g_alin
mio Moov 330 - European: Cobia_410_64
Go to Top of Page

lazzarusbr

Brazil
18 Posts

Posted - 12 janv. 2010 :  16:09:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
g_alin I can confirm the version you fdid of my moov 500R2 NA is WORKING 100%, I entered in recover mode im my moov 500, and option 0 upgrade wince by sd card and option 1 upgrade and format! (scarry in tyis time!)
but it worked flawless, recovered 100% , this image is aproved for moov 500R2 NA!!! you can upgrade your databases , just waiting for any good soul can upload a mio moov 300 NA top recover my another moov! and can you talk more about the process involved in conversion of .img to .bin??? thanks a lot!
Go to Top of Page

srelioskoz

Greece
180 Posts

Posted - 12 janv. 2010 :  17:47:02  Show Profile  Visit srelioskoz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ok mastersed
i made some new images for mio moov
this is the link for download the unlocker(mastersed YOU have the unlocker)
http://www.4shared.com/file/193620942/c4139a3f/_2__mio_unlocker.html
connect your mio on pc ,run setup.exe then press unlock
close mio and unconnect it from pc
this is the link for download the images
http://www.4shared.com/file/195197029/9e98d394/images_for_mio.html
copy and paste the image that you like in : my computer/mio device
rename the image as i.bmp
then any time you sturt up your mio ,it will start with this image on screen

Edited by - srelioskoz on 12 janv. 2010 18:16:37
Go to Top of Page

g_alin

USA
817 Posts

Posted - 12 janv. 2010 :  19:48:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dwnldr,
You have some misunderstanding regarding wince ... wince is different from windows PC - wince has in nk.exe only the components included in the build (firmware) -> this is why Windows Vista had 2 Gig and Wince has 10 Meg. You can't buy a wince CD to install full wince. The application used to build wince images is Platform Builder. Can be downloaded from Microsoft (90 day trial version - full functional). The problem is that you need the sources from Mitac to build the nk.exe. nk.exe is hardware dependent (inside there is the memory type; memory size; ... ). We can not build another nk.exe because we don't have the sources (and Mitac is not going to give us the sources ... you can ask for sources ... www.mitac.com). If you get the sources (SMDK2443 based platform); let me know and I will build a custom image with the components that you want to be included.

daliokas,
MOOV330_EU (ROM_V1.00.0028) - http://www.4shared.com/file/195309548/19093226/MOOV330_EU_ROM_V1000028.html

lazzarusbr,
good to know ... lets wait for someone to post a moov 300 NA SMFlash.img. Yes we can talk about. What do you want to know?

jlagocki,
sorry to hear that ... sdbus.dll is responsible. try to overwrite only the other two dlls.

Unfortunately in the morning all servers are busy and I can't download your uploads (I don't have Premium account) ... later on I will update ...

Edited by - g_alin on 12 janv. 2010 19:48:30
Go to Top of Page

lazzarusbr

Brazil
18 Posts

Posted - 12 janv. 2010 :  19:55:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks a lot g_alin.
I think is a good start, tell about the software used in conversion, (or softwares), and I sugest a little tutorial about if it was possible!(maybe a new topic!)
From get SMFlash.img(these already was explicated) and change it into winceimg.bin, and how to get corret CRC of this bin, to create winceimg.cks. so many thanks!
Go to Top of Page

g_alin

USA
817 Posts

Posted - 12 janv. 2010 :  20:25:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lazzarusbr,
(you need to have some wince knowledge ... lets assume that you have those knowledge).
Image format is NB0; and has five parts:
1. settings
2. header
3. XIPKERNEL
4. CHAIN
5. NK
- settings is the most 'unpredictable' (from all the parts). Until now all images extracted (we are talking only about MOOV series) had 1M (1024k) size of settings.
- header can be found using string search "Cobia" ... also has something with ".NB0" inside.
- XIPKERNEL is found using "ECEC" string search. The length must be checked using dumprom.exe.
- CHAIN can be found searching "XIPKERNEL" and starts from 02 (hex) - because are two ROMs - 1320 bytes (only valid for two ROMs)
- XIP - same like XIPKERNEL
winceimg.cks is a plain text (don't edit it with notepad) with size + CRC. CRC is a CRC32 bit (add all byte from FIRST to LAST using a 32bit variable). The easiest way to calculate that is WinHex (I have 15.0 SR-2) use Tools / Compute Hash / Checksum (32bit).

More wince information you can find on http://hpcmonex.net/. Google its a endless source of information. If you have (some specific question) I can try to answer you (but please ... only specific question).

LE:
srelioskoz,
Unfortunately I need to know what setup.exe does exactly (what software does start ... and what changes are done to OS) I assume that setup exe is executing "mortscript.exe autorun.mscr" and "tre.exe autorun.reg" but I need some confirmations. Where did you found this file? Can you tell me anything about PNADesktop.exe. Where did you found it? can you make a youtube movie with your unlock? (I don't have MOOV so I don't even know how it looks the Desktop after unlock ...)

Edited by - g_alin on 12 janv. 2010 21:54:50
Go to Top of Page

srelioskoz

Greece
180 Posts

Posted - 12 janv. 2010 :  22:20:44  Show Profile  Visit srelioskoz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
galin ok i will make a video

yes i thing that setup exe is executing "mortscript.exe autorun.mscr" and "tre.exe autorun.reg as you say.
i have found this program before 1 year and for this reason i dont rememper what was the link. i thing that it was a greek forum

for more information you will see the videos that i upload
if you have any questions ask me and if i know i will answer to you
iam electronic engineer but iam not a programmer
yesterday i made to make a litle chance in this program and it works good :)
i made it to have a image on start screen.
1st video moov 360
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8R0Gu0bJPo

2nd video of my moov 560
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1BOq011UBc

i thing that this program is that you want to found

ok g-alin i thing this is the link
i thing that this is program from navman
http://navmanunlocked.wikispaces.com/Unlock

p.s galin when you find free time
i made one more image from my other mio moov 560 (T550R2.V1.00.0003)
http://rapidshare.com/files/319081585/SMFlash_0_35651584.img.html

make winceimg.cks and bin for first page of your topic

Edited by - srelioskoz on 13 janv. 2010 11:51:54
Go to Top of Page

Viktoras

Lithuania
7 Posts

Posted - 13 janv. 2010 :  14:24:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What about c620? My device has broken!The screen does not work and...more problems with OS.
Who has the firmware to c620?
Help, please!
Go to Top of Page

daliokas

Lithuania
29 Posts

Posted - 13 janv. 2010 :  15:31:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
G_alin,
i'm getting message then writing CE image "unknown image type"
something wrong with the image,check the image if you can, thank You.
Go to Top of Page

g_alin

USA
817 Posts

Posted - 13 janv. 2010 :  19:47:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
srelioskoz,
regarding MOOV560, we have to talk offline ... this one is different from previous GPS (has SMDK2450 platform). please send me a PM to discuss offline.

daliokas,
sorry for the inconvenience (was my mistake ...). Please download again the firmware (I replaced the file with the fixed firmware). Let me know if you have any problems with the new firmware.

Edited by - g_alin on 13 janv. 2010 19:58:12
Go to Top of Page

srelioskoz

Greece
180 Posts

Posted - 13 janv. 2010 :  21:54:44  Show Profile  Visit srelioskoz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
g_alin i dont know why but i can not send mail.i dont know why
if you wand send me mail

did you shaw the videos?
what is your opinion for this unlocker?

Edited by - srelioskoz on 13 janv. 2010 22:22:04
Go to Top of Page

g_alin

USA
817 Posts

Posted - 13 janv. 2010 :  22:04:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
srelioskoz,
I've sent you and email; check your email (if is not in Inbox check the SPAM folder).
I've seen the video. I will check later (if it works on Mio C series) ... probably NOT because is only for "NAVMAN type".
Anyway I was talking about read Desktop (from wince 5.0) ... this is a 'replacement' desktop ... an application the is trying to do the same functions (or some of the functions ... ).

Edited by - g_alin on 13 janv. 2010 23:20:58
Go to Top of Page

MasterSed

19 Posts

Posted - 14 janv. 2010 :  11:21:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
srelioskoz,

Thank you for the images.
Mio is working perfectly.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 167  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1,14 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05