Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 1952

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 Mio AIO Forums - www.mionav.com
 How to upgrade/downgrade the firm. on Mio (Moov+C)
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 167

Stephen Rathbone

6 Posts

Posted - 14 mars 2012 :  22:42:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ablbd

If device is working fine then forget about region.

It is but I have to manually start miopocket and then my GPS program.

Any way I can make it so miopocket automatically loads?
Go to Top of Page

ablbd

358 Posts

Posted - 15 mars 2012 :  05:41:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The OS you have flashed is an experimental one, most probably made by g_alin. Re-flash with the regular one.
Go to Top of Page

Stephen Rathbone

6 Posts

Posted - 16 mars 2012 :  10:35:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ablbd

The OS you have flashed is an experimental one, most probably made by g_alin. Re-flash with the regular one.

Ok thanks, worked it out now.

Edited by - Stephen Rathbone on 19 mars 2012 10:28:21
Go to Top of Page

zesilva

Brazil
4 Posts

Posted - 17 mars 2012 :  13:17:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I'm almost done setting up the connection between the computer and my mio. I made a pararell port buffered wiggler, but I'm not sure about how to identify the jtag pins on the mio board.

Here is a picture I took from my mio moov m610:
http://postimage.org/image/3t03h8xrv/

(On the other side, I've not seen anything I might be able to use as connector with my soldering skills.)

At first glance, I thought the yellow area could be the jtag connector, as it has 6 contacts and that 2 indents (labeled 'x') looks suitable to hold some kind of special connector.
But, after I've read that on other models the jtag connect is usually a set of 6 inline contacts, then I looked again on the board and found that the blue area on the lower left corner would probrably be jtag connector. However, how do I identify which contact corresponds to which signal? (Is it risky to do it by trial and error? Or would it just not work while not connected to right pins?)

By looking on description of other model (Moov 360, as the person said), I could guess (on the blue labeled contacts):
1 - TCK
2 - TDI
3 - TDO
4 - TMS
5 - ?
6 - GND

Would anybody know whether this is right?

I think this is quite a new model, as I've not found much specific information about it, as I could find for other models. Or, maybe it's just a model for people that won't bother trying to modify it in any way. :)

Meanwhile, I'm reading H-JTAG manual, and I've identified the 3 main IC's on the Moov M610 board:
- Processor:
SAMSUNG
S5P6443XH-40
1030 ARM
N2DK5R05

- RAM Memory:
Hynix
H5PS5162GFR
Y5C 130
NTKH0388B4

- Flash memory:
SanDisk
SDIN5D1-2G
CHINA
1315DG10XR

They are not on the list of supported devices by H-JTAG. But, maybe I could add them myself?
I'm still looking for the datasheets, but so far I've only found the one I think I'm less likely to need: the RAM memory.
Go to Top of Page

ablbd

358 Posts

Posted - 19 mars 2012 :  06:10:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
zesilva: Situation is not good at all. 1)The 6 contacts may be a debug port but definitely not jtag (4 signals), rather cws, a 2 wire debug port and/or a comm port. If you don't find somewhere an 8 pin port similar with that of 6 pin then you will not be able to access cpu; 2)Flash disk is iNand type, kinda on-board SD. Consequently, it is connected to the SD interface in cpu, more or less in parallel with the external SD slot; 3)In order to make a driver for iNand, is't a must to have the cpu data sheed, which is not available for this particular one.
Go to Top of Page

zesilva

Brazil
4 Posts

Posted - 21 mars 2012 :  02:44:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ablbd: Ok. I've uploaded two new pictures.
One of backside of the board: http://postimage.org/image/6tb77migz/
And, another of the front side: http://postimage.org/image/qrq5795bf/
This time I removed the black tape that was covering part of the board, and this uncovered a set of 15 contacts on the upper right corner of picture.
If you can take a look at them:
Do you think that could be a jtag connector? Or, can you see something that might be a jtag connector on this board?
Go to Top of Page

tom a4

Poland
24 Posts

Posted - 23 mars 2012 :  23:29:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome. I have a problem with the Mio Moov n179. I need this rom versions Cobia 410 V1 00 0018. I am looking for but can not find it. please help me. Thank you

Edited by - tom a4 on 23 mars 2012 23:30:33
Go to Top of Page

ablbd

358 Posts

Posted - 26 mars 2012 :  20:00:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
zesilva, both pinnouts are unknown to me, but the 2'nd one you discovered under the tape is more likely the CPLD programming interface...
Go to Top of Page

lolypop000

Slovenia
172 Posts

Posted - 01 avr. 2012 :  20:27:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello

I have one problem.
I use diskrw to dump .img file from gps.
When i try to flash back this dump on the same working device from SD,nothing happend.
How can i flash back this dump.img from gps or how can i flash to device that stuck on first screen?

Here is dump from device if anybody can help me:

http://www.adrive.com/public/ysA48g.html
Go to Top of Page

ablbd

358 Posts

Posted - 02 avr. 2012 :  17:09:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lolypop000: What device you are talking about?
Go to Top of Page

lolypop000

Slovenia
172 Posts

Posted - 02 avr. 2012 :  18:21:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@ablbd

This is device:

http://www.ceneje.si/avto-oprema/oprema-in-gps/gps-navigacija-cestne-enote/nomad-cestna-gps-navigacija-403bt_-_CX000AD341?tab=pod

Its wince5.

system info
Model: gps
Version: 0G-5E-1U-0X-07
UUID: 16 X F
Go to Top of Page

jimski

20 Posts

Posted - 02 avr. 2012 :  20:03:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a navman s90i. I reflashed it trying to clear a problem with the tts mispronuncing words, but it now starts with the pc/usb screen and stays like that. I have miopocket on a card and I can start miopocket successfully. If I close miopocket I get a bluescreen but still no satnav software. If I reistall my satnav software from dvd it apparently loads up and icons appear in the drive in windows explorer but as soon as I disconnect from my pc the icons dissapear again.
Go to Top of Page

ablbd

358 Posts

Posted - 03 avr. 2012 :  06:00:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lolypop000: Although it may look like a Mio device, it isn't. If, for whatever reason you will need to reflash it, copy the the 4 bin's + lst file from this archive http://www.4shared.com/zip/bgq3gJ3D/Nomad403BT_boot.html
into the root of an SD card(not SDHC), formatted fat16 under WinXP. After that you most probably have to restore the internal content, so copy everything from folder fat16Volume into the root of internal flash.

jimski: you must restore the original flash content from a back-up
Go to Top of Page

lolypop000

Slovenia
172 Posts

Posted - 04 avr. 2012 :  17:33:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@ablbd

I try with this and add on root of SD but nothing happend,device wont recognize update from SD.
I google for all posible procedure how to flash from SD,what button i must press but no luck,device dont recognize file from SD and wont flash.
What procedure you think that will work to start flashing from SD with file that you send?
How can i create OS.img from this Dump from diskRW?
Go to Top of Page

ablbd

358 Posts

Posted - 04 avr. 2012 :  18:31:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lolypop000: Actually I don't have enough informations about this device. In case that the device is MSD (Mesada) or APC(Apical) then upgrade file format is different. Try to run on a working one some external sysinfo tool.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 167 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,7 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05