Erreur dans la requête SQL

Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 1933

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 Mio AIO Forums - www.mionav.com
 MioPocket 3.0 (Unlock for PNAs) LOCKED-OBSOLETE
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 239

NISMO_Power

New Zealand
1 Posts

Posted - 30 mai 2010 :  02:44:33  Show Profile
Hello has anyone managed to unlock a Smart NAVI, Digi talk, NAV-I3000 gps
Go to Top of Page

Osprey

USA
2764 Posts

Posted - 30 mai 2010 :  03:47:04  Show Profile  Visit Osprey's Homepage
novausc,
Please clarify. Do you mean that you're pressing an icon on the Navigation page, the app that you want starts to load, then the Navigation page reappears? If so, try going into MioPocket Settings and enabling "Close MioPocket during nav apps." If that doesn't help, give more information about the app that you're trying to use and how you set the icon.

GTmaddog,
I just tried it and was able to set it to storage card. I just did Menu->Options->Map Cache, set it, then tapped on Done. Have you tried exactly that? If so, you can try creating a VirtualEarthMobileCache folder in the root of the SD card, just to see if that helps it. If none of this helps, look for Lexan's posts in the "MioPocket Tips, Tricks & More" thread, because I know that he spent a lot of time messing with Virtual Earth Mobile's cache options and may've had and worked around your problem.

palosu,
1. Launch the FM transmitter, then use the task switcher icon on the MiniBar to minimize it and get back to MioPocket's skin. Then, launch Task Manager and look at the processes running. You should be able to guess at which is the FM transmitter app. Find that file on your device and you'll have something to set an icon to that, hopefully, will work.
2. Yeah, a hard reset + delete + re-copy is good in most cases.

durmitt,
I've never heard of that, but an obvious solution would be a second mirror. It's not ideal, of course, but definitely simple.

Mio C320 (US), R40 firmware, WinCE 5.0 Core, MioPocket 4.0 Release 68
Latest MioPocket: MioPocket 4.0 (Release 68) - Dec 6, 2010 & ReadMe

Edited by - Osprey on 30 mai 2010 03:49:09
Go to Top of Page

palosu

19 Posts

Posted - 30 mai 2010 :  12:46:53  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Osprey

palosu,
1. Launch the FM transmitter, then use the task switcher icon on the MiniBar to minimize it and get back to MioPocket's skin. Then, launch Task Manager and look at the processes running. You should be able to guess at which is the FM transmitter app. Find that file on your device and you'll have something to set an icon to that, hopefully, will work.

no way, just remember my task manager is dead. I found in ResInfo (Resources/Tasks/Processes) FmService.exe running. That is known but switching it seems a bit painful. Is it only me who would use it?
quote:
2. Yeah, a hard reset + delete + re-copy is good in most cases.

OK, and what about the registry?
As I remember I have seen a backup procedure at MioPocket installation, right? How to reach this registry backup?
Go to Top of Page

Silas

Australia
8 Posts

Posted - 30 mai 2010 :  12:57:22  Show Profile
Hi all, I have tried reading through the 200+ pages for this top, but so far search and logic have not found an answer for me.

I have just obtained a 3.5" Voxson GPS unit, it has Destinator 7 in the residentflash portion, if i then place a SD card in the slot with a shell.ini that point to an .exe on the sd card it runs THAT before anything else.

So.... I loaded up the mio pocket 3 release 59 and had a play, WOW WOW it rocks big time, just love the functionality even on the little 3.5" screen.

I then decided to try the unload and see how it returned the unit.

It would appear to have done the job, but... I now have a small issue and this is what I searched on..

3 icons appear briefly on the 'desktop' during boot, My Device - Recycle Bin - Desktop Now they do not seem to have an effect, but I would like to know if it is possible to remove them completely?

Cheers

Go to Top of Page

Osprey

USA
2764 Posts

Posted - 31 mai 2010 :  00:23:08  Show Profile  Visit Osprey's Homepage
palosu,
1. Something else to do is to see if your device menu is defined in a text file somewhere, such as a .xml file. If so, you could discover what the path is for the button that launches the FM transmitter.
2. Well, on the vast majority of devices (mostly all but no-name chinese devices), the hard reset undoes all registry changes and reverts the registry back to its unlocked state... but it looks like you have just such a no-name Chinese device, correct? In that case, a "clean" installation would require first using the "Uninstall MioPocket" icon on the Settings page. You don't need to do that to re-install MioPocket--simply deleting the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\MioPocket key would prompt a re-installation--but you asked what would be "clean" in your case.

Silas,
I'm going to assume that you mean that they're displayed while MioPocket is installed. Trying opening up Regedit and deleting the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Explorer\Desktop key. Also, in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Explorer, change the "ShowSys" value to 0 or, if you can't, delete the value. Doing the same with the "UseRecycleBin" value might work if deleting that Desktop key doesn't. After all of that, soft reset.

Go to Top of Page

Silas

Australia
8 Posts

Posted - 31 mai 2010 :  02:03:35  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Osprey

Silas,
I'm going to assume that you mean that they're displayed while MioPocket is installed. Trying opening up Regedit and deleting the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Explorer\Desktop key. Also, in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Explorer, change the "ShowSys" value to 0 or, if you can't, delete the value. Doing the same with the "UseRecycleBin" value might work if deleting that Desktop key doesn't. After all of that, soft reset.

No that's the thing, they are still there after I removed MioPocket and no hard or soft reset will remove them, I assumed they were a reg setting and I will have a look with a tool and see if I can get them to go away.

Cheers
UPDATE ** Deleted the values and keys, all is good, sweet tool, more happy to play now ;-) Appreciated my friend

Edited by - Silas on 31 mai 2010 05:28:14
Go to Top of Page

dzzpapi

11 Posts

Posted - 31 mai 2010 :  05:11:56  Show Profile
Osprey, I m new in this area. I've installed the Mio 3.0 into my Sanyo 4370. But I don not that can I run other GPS program (such as TOMTOM Map) beside Sanyo's old map ? Thanks
Go to Top of Page

cancan

2 Posts

Posted - 31 mai 2010 :  05:51:40  Show Profile
Hi Osprey
I must say that this is very good unlock.
I just unlock my mio s760 and everything is working perfect,
but there is only problem when i want to watch movies it crash.
And in gapi setup i cannot select device.
I try formatting sd, re-instal MP and nothing works.
looking forward to read your apply:)
Go to Top of Page

Osprey

USA
2764 Posts

Posted - 31 mai 2010 :  07:45:10  Show Profile  Visit Osprey's Homepage
dzzpapi,
You can run just about any other navigation app. You need to supply it, though.

cancan,
From MioPocket's GAPI menu, choose "Install alternate driver" and soft reset. That will allow you to select a compatible device in the GAPI Setup list. If you do that and Media Player continues to crash, try changing the video driver in Media Player to GDI.

Edited by - Osprey on 31 mai 2010 07:45:57
Go to Top of Page

fecola

4 Posts

Posted - 31 mai 2010 :  09:42:46  Show Profile
Hi Osprey
I have follow your idea to replace Innosoft with Miopocket in my radio Innovatek IN-723GPS. I have install it on SD and Miopocket start perfect, but there is two little problem. When Miopocket finish installation radio reboot but I don't see immediatly miopoket desktop but blu screen with written "no signal". So I go to main menu and I select Radio and after Naigation botton and I see miopocket desktop. After When I use every program and I want close it, at return dosn't open Miopocket desktop but I see the screen at this adress http://www.gpspassion.com/upload2/IMAG0286.jpg.
I hope I have explained my problem well
Do you have a solution ?

Thanks in advance
Go to Top of Page

dzzpapi

11 Posts

Posted - 01 juin 2010 :  06:47:03  Show Profile
Hi, Osprey, Thanks for your reply.
Can u teach me how to do it and what kinds of programs or S/W I should download ?

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Osprey

USA
2764 Posts

Posted - 02 juin 2010 :  08:41:43  Show Profile  Visit Osprey's Homepage
fecola,
I suggest this: use a task manager to find out the executable name of the menu. Then, open up MioAutoRun\Scripts\StartupPrograms.mscr in a text editor and add on a line at the very end, Kill ("<filename>") (ex. Run("menu.exe")). That, hopefully, will solve the problem at startup. To solve the problem when closing apps, do exactly the same thing in MioAutoRun\Scripts\CloseActiveWindow.mscr.

dzzpapi,
See section 4.3 of the Readme, then 4.1.

Go to Top of Page

lopac42

Netherlands
34 Posts

Posted - 02 juin 2010 :  14:51:44  Show Profile
Someone knows if the mio spirit 475 without sd card is unlockble ??

Mio spirit 475 tmc
Go to Top of Page

dzzpapi

11 Posts

Posted - 02 juin 2010 :  16:23:18  Show Profile
Osprey,
You said:See section 4.3 of the Readme, then 4.1.
Sorry I cannot find it, would u please give me the hyper link about this topic.
Thanks
Go to Top of Page

jwoegerbauer

1863 Posts

Posted - 02 juin 2010 :  18:31:39  Show Profile  Visit jwoegerbauer's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by lopac42

Someone knows if the mio spirit 475 without sd card is unlockble ??

The Mio Spirit 475 has an USB input/output, hence, if you can get ActiveSync running, i.e. you can establish a (cradled) connection between the device and the desktop-PC, you might try to copy the unpacked MioPocket-package to the device's internal flash-drive in a temporary folder and then start "SD-free installation" from there. If successfull, you afterwards delete the temporary folder.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 239 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1,45 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05