Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2265

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 "All in One" Navigation Systems
 Unlocking Alpine blackbird ?
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ogrosic

2 Posts

Posted - 15 oct. 2008 :  10:15:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got, alpine blackbird pmd b-100t. That gps was bought my friend when he was in America. I live in Croatia in Europe. On gps are installed maps of america. I want to know how i can go inside of win ce 4.2 on gps. And how to install i-go on that navigation. Sorry for my bad english..

Ads

gpspassion

93993 Posts

Posted - 15 oct. 2008 :  10:20:07  Show Profile  Visit gpspassion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm pretty sure we already have topics on the Blackbird so please read them, besides I doubt it makes sens to buy iGo separately (€179) and try to make it work, you'd be better off buying a GPS system designed from the beginning for iGo like the small Asus R300 or the larter R700.

Discounts and Assistance/Réductions et Assistance (Club GpsPasSion) / Où commencer?
Go to Top of Page

ogrosic

2 Posts

Posted - 15 oct. 2008 :  10:53:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes, but i am already buy a blackbird and i ve got a big problem with it at europe, becouse blackbird work at american satelites, or navteq satelites. I can buy map of europe from navteq, but maps dont work becouse of satelites
Go to Top of Page

geoffsta

Australia
7 Posts

Posted - 15 oct. 2008 :  13:27:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry to say this but, it does not matter which software you use. The satelites work on all software. Its just a case of changing the comm port setting and/or the baud rate (Most baud rates are 4800)Just check what comm port is set on now, and adjust it when you get the new software.

If there is a button, I'll press it
Go to Top of Page

Gasasoft

10 Posts

Posted - 03 mars 2009 :  00:25:22  Show Profile  Visit Gasasoft's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
ogrosic

I got, alpine blackbird pmd b-100t. That gps was bought my friend when he was in America. I live in Croatia in Europe. On gps are installed maps of america. I want to know how i can go inside of win ce 4.2 on gps. And how to install i-go on that navigation. Sorry for my bad english..

Here procedure for enterin in WinCE 4.2
1. Plug device in charger.
2. Reset the device in the hole taster,
3. Power on while press and hold arrow up,
4. Relise power and hold arrow up,
5. When screen for update map is show don't touch anything on the screen
6. Press and hold Right taster
7. After few seconds you will see WinCE desktop with 9 icons.

Put some utility software on SD card (device called it SDMMC) and play with Blackbird.

[edit - see PM]
Go to Top of Page

1 Posts

Posted - 10 mars 2009 :  19:23:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw your post about alpine blackbird and unlocking it. I wonder if you could tell me if it is possible to go back to the factory configuration.
thanks a lot.
Go to Top of Page

datacrimes

4 Posts

Posted - 04 oct. 2009 :  06:50:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Does anyone know the process to get into wince for the blackbird 2? i tried this method and am stuck at the map update. I cannot even use it regularly because its stuck on the map update, even after resetting.

any info would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,51 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05