Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com


GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com



Versions

Links/Liens




Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2295




Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal


GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 "All in One" Navigation Systems
 unlocking blaupunkt TravelPilot lucca 3.5
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

suprime

16 Posts

Posted - 23 mai 2008 :  13:40:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all.
after some time reading in this great forum wanted to contribute also.

i got this unit lucca 3.5 its a nice looking gps unit , with 4.3" screen.
http://www.blaupunkt.com/UK/7612201420_main.asp

i found out how to unlock it to the Windows ce Desktop.
when the unit turns on it checks the SD card.
if there is a file named "installlucca_35_b.exe" on that root of card it run it!
so just put there mortscript or anything like that to run "\windows\explorer.exe"
and thats it , it turn into the win desktop!
[EDIT FORUM RULES]
gps working using this settings:
port=7
baud=57600

Edited by - suprime on 23 mai 2008 13:41:04

Ads


offspring

Italy
20 Posts

Posted - 02 juin 2008 :  20:47:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
can u please help me and give me a step by step directions to unlock my travelpilot 3.5 and maybe indicate me in the right direction to get the necesary files? i have mort script downloaded but how do i install on travelpilot.. i have sd card..many 10x
Go to Top of Page

offspring

Italy
20 Posts

Posted - 02 juin 2008 :  22:02:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
actually can u tell me how to make the script run explorer.. the sintax that is.. aybe ai get it wrong..
Go to Top of Page

bolopez

7 Posts

Posted - 16 juin 2008 :  10:08:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My Lucca 3.5 Edition is arriving tomorrow, but If I'm not wrong, what we'll have to do is something like this:

1. Copy mortscript.exe and autorun.exe from the Mortscript PNS distribution into the root of the SD card.

2. Rename autorun.exe to "installlucca_35_b.exe" (or "installlucca_35_d.exe" in my case - Lucca 3.5 Edition)

3. Create in the root folder of the SD a script called "installlucca_35_b.mscr" containing something like:

run("\Windows\explorer.exe")

4. Turn on the Lucca

That should work but, as I said before, my Lucca arrives (hopefully) tomorrow, so I can't test it yet.

Anyway, any comments or tests are, of course, welcome.
Go to Top of Page

bolopez

7 Posts

Posted - 17 juin 2008 :  10:43:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've found a much better asnd easy way. It works (My Lucca is now in its Windows CE desktop :)

1. Enter the hidden menu: Boot Lucca and in the first screen (the advise one) press with a stylus like this: Up-Left corner, Up-Right corner, Down-Right corner. You'll have the Factory Test Menu

2. Press the "File Explorer" button (Down Left).

3. Go to the Windows Folder. Run "ChangeUSB.exe". Choose ActiveSync. Now you have access to the whole file structure in your Lucca from your PC. Reboot Lucca.

4. From your PC run CeRegEditor (Google will find it for you). Access "HKLM\Init" and change Var Launch50 from "\Windows\LuccaLanguage.exe" to "\Windows\Explorer.exe". Reboot.

5. You got it :)

Credits for all this must go to Polish forum Pdaclub.pl.
Go to Top of Page

livirys

33 Posts

Posted - 30 juin 2008 :  18:28:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This metode is valabile only for 3.3. (Up-Left corner, Up-Right corner, Down-Right corner. You'll have the Factory Test Menu)

Ho can help me with my 3.5 Lucca??? I have try diferent metod's including changing of INI files but nothing work for me!!!

Is there another posibility to acces directly explorer??Or to instal MIo or Igo on this device?

Thx in advance for you help.
Go to Top of Page

bolopez

7 Posts

Posted - 30 juin 2008 :  19:18:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a Lucca 3.5 Edition, and I think this works in every Lucca. Did you try?

And if this doesn't work, you could try the mortscript method I wrote about before. I haven't tried it myself (the "factory menu" works for me), but it should work too.
Go to Top of Page

livirys

33 Posts

Posted - 30 juin 2008 :  19:55:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bolopez

I have a Lucca 3.5 Edition, and I think this works in every Lucca. Did you try?

And if this doesn't work, you could try the mortscript method I wrote about before. I haven't tried it myself (the "factory menu" works for me), but it should work too.



Yeas this metode is working..mortscript..I wish to say THANK YOU 4 yor help !Only one question what I-go i use ??becouse I-go is strating but only one half of display is workink..in is necesary probably a I-go with greater resolution.

Ond how i make the i-go..or miomap...to start automaticaly ?

Great job man Thx again.
Go to Top of Page

bolopez

7 Posts

Posted - 01 juil. 2008 :  09:40:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For I-go 8, I think that you should look in two places:

- Your sys.txt in the I-go folder: Maybe you have a resolution_dir= entry in the [Interface] section. You can delete it or make sure it looks like resolution_dir="320_240".

- Your data.zip in the same folder. It's a zip file that should have a 320_240 folder inside ui_igo8. If not, you need another data.zip which includes it.

Anyway, don't worry. I've got it working, so it's only a question of time that you get it too.

As I said before, most of this work is not mine, I just found it looking around.
Go to Top of Page

elRadix

13 Posts

Posted - 02 sept. 2008 :  11:27:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've unlocked my Lucca 3.3 successfully using the method above

i'm able to see the Wince desktop but I can't place any shortcut. It's seems that the desktop is "read-only", what's the solution to fix this. I have multiple apps that I want to run but I dont want to use "explorer" each time.

My 2nd problem is that it take realy long time to get a GPS fix, any to improve this? I'm using I-go8

Go to Top of Page

bolopez

7 Posts

Posted - 02 sept. 2008 :  13:26:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by elRadix

I've unlocked my Lucca 3.3 successfully using the method above

i'm able to see the Wince desktop but I can't place any shortcut. It's seems that the desktop is "read-only", what's the solution to fix this. I have multiple apps that I want to run but I dont want to use "explorer" each time.



I'm not sure about the 3.3 (I've got a 3.5 Edition), but at least in mine, whatever you put in the desktop gets erased on reset. What I've done is a little tricky, but it works. I added a line in the registry under the Init section I talked above with a Launch100 (or whatever number after the last one). Ther I put autorun.exe from MortScript) with the path I copied it itno, and in the autorun.mscr script I just put some commands to copy links to the apps I want to run to the desktop. It sounds more difficult that it is, just read the MortScript commands. You should first create the links to your apps in the desktop, then copy them to some "permanent" folder (someone in the SD or My Flash Disk or ...) and then create the autorun.mscr script.

quote:

My 2nd problem is that it take realy long time to get a GPS fix, any to improve this? I'm using I-go8



Did you put the prot parameters in the iGo init file? Perhaps that could help. I didn't and my 3.5 just works fine.
Go to Top of Page

elRadix

13 Posts

Posted - 02 sept. 2008 :  13:42:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks bolopez!

It's difficult but feasible but I'm not so good in scripting mortscript. Can you show me some examples of the scripts, I can change it to the correct path afterwards. Where can I download the autorun.exe file?

About iGo, what should put? Is that something in the sys.txt file? Please explain further, what are the prot parameters.

I really appreciate your prompt support!
Go to Top of Page

ik8ozv

38 Posts

Posted - 15 oct. 2008 :  13:31:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bolopez

My Lucca 3.5 Edition is arriving tomorrow, but If I'm not wrong, what we'll have to do is something like this:

1. Copy mortscript.exe and autorun.exe from the Mortscript PNS distribution into the root of the SD card.

2. Rename autorun.exe to "installlucca_35_b.exe" (or "installlucca_35_d.exe" in my case - Lucca 3.5 Edition)

3. Create in the root folder of the SD a script called "installlucca_35_b.mscr" containing something like:

run("\Windows\explorer.exe")

4. Turn on the Lucca

That should work but, as I said before, my Lucca arrives (hopefully) tomorrow, so I can't test it yet.

Anyway, any comments or tests are, of course, welcome.



Hello,
i have done how you said above but when i switch on the unit i get
alwasy the same menu of default.
i press on Navigation but no unlock comes out.
Where am i missing?
I have put on an empty SD card the files:
MortScript.exe
AutoRun.exe
Then i have renamend the file AutoRun.exe to " DNmainUI.exe" ( for my case Lucca 3.3 Edition ).
I have created a file called DNMainUI.mscr containing:

run("\Windows\explorer.exe")

Inserted in the Lucca and turned it on.

How i said i just put on the SD these three files.
Any help?
Thanks
Enzo

HTC P-3600 BLACK
Go to Top of Page

bolopez

7 Posts

Posted - 15 oct. 2008 :  14:30:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ik8ozv
Where am i missing?
I have put on an empty SD card the files:
MortScript.exe
AutoRun.exe
Then i have renamend the file AutoRun.exe to " DNmainUI.exe" ( for my case Lucca 3.3 Edition ).



If I'm not wrong the name must be something like installlucca_35_d.exe. To find the real name for your 3.3 you could try to download some update from Blaupunkt and find the executable file that it writes in your SD Card. DNmainUI.exe is the name of the navigation pogram, not the one that it runs to update itself when it finds it in the SD card.

Anyway you should try the other method to enter the setup screen, the one entering the first screen pressing with a stylus in the corners. It's much safer and cleaner.

Hope it helps.
Go to Top of Page

ik8ozv

38 Posts

Posted - 15 oct. 2008 :  15:55:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bolopez

quote:
Originally posted by ik8ozv
Where am i missing?
I have put on an empty SD card the files:
MortScript.exe
AutoRun.exe
Then i have renamend the file AutoRun.exe to " DNmainUI.exe" ( for my case Lucca 3.3 Edition ).



If I'm not wrong the name must be something like installlucca_35_d.exe. To find the real name for your 3.3 you could try to download some update from Blaupunkt and find the executable file that it writes in your SD Card. DNmainUI.exe is the name of the navigation pogram, not the one that it runs to update itself when it finds it in the SD card.

Anyway you should try the other method to enter the setup screen, the one entering the first screen pressing with a stylus in the corners. It's much safer and cleaner.

Hope it helps.



No i cannot get it.
I have gone in the secret menu and saw that in the flash disk there
is a folder called Lucca.
In it there is a file called Lucca.exe.
I have tried to rename the Autorun.exe file to Lucca.exe and created the file Lucca.mscr, but also it won't work.
I would like to have a pseudo desktop so i can put another navigation program with the icon on the desktop.
Thanks

HTC P-3600 BLACK
Go to Top of Page

bolopez

7 Posts

Posted - 16 oct. 2008 :  07:48:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ik8ozv
No i cannot get it.
I have gone in the secret menu and saw that in the flash disk there
is a folder called Lucca.
In it there is a file called Lucca.exe.
I have tried to rename the Autorun.exe file to Lucca.exe and created the file Lucca.mscr, but also it won't work.
I would like to have a pseudo desktop so i can put another navigation program with the icon on the desktop.
Thanks



If you can get the secret menu the way is changing the registry entries I talked about a few messages ago. That way your Lucca will start in the Windows desktop. If you can get there then we can make some changes so that you'll have your icons in the desktop.

If you can get the secret menu, you can explore your Lucca and execute programs. You shloud run ChangeUsb.exe in the Windows folder and then you can access your Lucca from ActiveSync. Then you can run CeRegEditor from your PC and change the registry entries.

Please try this and write the results. If you get the desktop, we'll need to play with mortscript to put the icons on it.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,86 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05