Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2212

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Advanced Topics
 Live GPS Tracking Systems
 [TOPIC] Xexun "TK102" Tracker - User Experiences
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 175

suncomth

Pakistan
70 Posts

Posted - 03 nov. 2009 :  22:24:36  Show Profile  Visit suncomth's Homepage  Reply with Quote
if some forget password of tk102 or tk103 can contact me

device should be working

suncomth@hotmail.com

FAROOQ AZAM
Go to Top of Page

AndrewH

Australia
60 Posts

Posted - 03 nov. 2009 :  22:47:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What is the point of that post?

If you have information to help the users of these devices it would be best posted here for all to see. That is the whole idea of a forum like this.
Go to Top of Page

suncomth

Pakistan
70 Posts

Posted - 03 nov. 2009 :  22:48:48  Show Profile  Visit suncomth's Homepage  Reply with Quote
if forget password i can help for tk102 and tk103
Go to Top of Page

AndrewH

Australia
60 Posts

Posted - 03 nov. 2009 :  23:02:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, i think that was clear in your previous post. What i'm saying is, rather than keeping it a secret on HOW you do it, just post the information here so all can see it.
Go to Top of Page

wifi

66 Posts

Posted - 04 nov. 2009 :  01:11:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just send format to the tracker by SMS if you forgot the password.
This will "reset" the unit.

Edited by - wifi on 04 nov. 2009 01:11:52
Go to Top of Page

Edwsa

2 Posts

Posted - 04 nov. 2009 :  05:15:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rpgscorp
The only problem was solved, I did not pay any additional configuration, here are the steps that occurred to function GPS Tracker TK102.

- Load your GPS with energy so I went on until the battery
- He spent 3 days did not do anything
- I reloaded with energy, but once it was loaded remove the battery.
- Then, elsewhere in my city, in a clearing homeless, only the blue sky, put the battery and turned the setup, then magically I replied "begin OK", worked alone, did not do anything more.

Well but as everything can not be happy, try to change the GPS key and handed me a sms "OK", then try to enter with the new key that was entered and GPS fail me answer, try the default password 123,456 and nothing happened, in that I am now checking that happens.

thank you very much everyone, the site is very good.

Héctor.

Fixed initialization. Problem solved.

I had similar problems in Colombia.

Steps:

I change the simcard, COMCEL 850 Mhz, GSM. Nothing. No reply.
I do not know exactly the solution I found.
Send sms begin123456, again. No reply.
Change the battery y nothing. Then, I connected the device directly to the network by 110VAC wall charger + mini usb cable. 15 minutes. Put the battery and, turned on, wait 2 minutes, and then magically I replied "begin OK", worked alone, did not do anything more.

Is important put the tracker in a window,(no more walls). Maybe no received my sms. I dont know.

Go to Top of Page

gpsnico

Italy
19 Posts

Posted - 04 nov. 2009 :  08:44:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I have need of I help!
thanks to the indications of this hole
have I made installed firmware and the tk102 it works very well, but done come to he does what a sms of the to produce they govern latitude and longitude they coordinate her to directly open google maps?
Sms of dispatch of Me the "home123456 googlle.ma...... " but not coordinate of the of directly more imitator

thanks
Nicola S.
Go to Top of Page

thiago

Brazil
14 Posts

Posted - 04 nov. 2009 :  17:59:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewH

The GPS does not have a proxy option. Perhaps with your phone can you get GPRS to work without proxy? Maybe that cell provider is no good for the TK if they insist on using a proxy.

@SOFNW - Mine is a TK clone called TK-201 by http://www.zclelec.com (via ebay) By the looks of it, it is much like a TK-102-2. 5s tracking and uses a stateful connection.

Hello AndrewH, I could make the GPRS work now. The problem was that the APN that I used in the phone was for HTTP connections, that is why it required the proxy and port to 8080. So I searched in the phone provider's site another info for GPRS connections, and it provides another APN that can use direct TCP/IP connections. It is woking fine now! And like you said I must first call the unit to make it connect for the first time, after that, the soft can communicate with the unit normally.

Hey do you know how can I change the built-in Google Maps map's properties? I mean I wanted to make the map style set to Hybrid as default, and when a new message comes from the unit and updates the location I wanted that a specific zoom level was set automatically (a closer zoom). I saw inside the installation directory that it has a subdirectory called "Html" that has a WebBrowser1.htm file, that I guessed the GPS Tracker software would make use of. But it is not. I already modified the Html file. I put all the new info and configurations that I need, but the GPS Tracker software did not load the modified file. If I open the WebBrowser1.htm separately it loads good and show the changes that I did.

Do you or does anyone know anything about that?

Thank you one more time for your help AndrewH!

Edited by - thiago on 04 nov. 2009 18:08:26
Go to Top of Page

AndrewH

Australia
60 Posts

Posted - 04 nov. 2009 :  23:29:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great to hear. I did not bother too much with the included app. It did not really do what i wanted so i grabbed Cyril's script and mashed it to be compatible with my tracker and added some functionality. It is a PHP script run on linux though. I can not see anywhere that you are able to change the settings other than the HTML files but i am not sure how it uses them.
Go to Top of Page

thiago

Brazil
14 Posts

Posted - 05 nov. 2009 :  00:10:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So what other functionalities do you have created for the tracker? In my spare time I will try to play around and build a personalized app tracker though, I program in Java.

It is curious. Sometimes the tracker looses the GPS signal and kind of it can't get the signal back. It keeps sending just "No signal" info. After a phisical reset (outdoors) it works ok. That is not good...

@gpsnico - Not clear on your question :(
Go to Top of Page

AndrewH

Australia
60 Posts

Posted - 05 nov. 2009 :  01:04:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My GPS is now almost fully controllable via web interface. I can send most commands via web page ( on my mobile phone) which also has gmap and reverse geocode of coords to give a street address of the tracker. I can enable speed, geofence, multi track etc all from my phone (free data) via web page. The GPS/server uses a special TCP port i found where data is NOT METERED with my carrier. This means i get totally free live tracking!

quote:
Sometimes the tracker looses the GPS signal and kind of it can't get the signal back

I do not have that problem with mine at all but i do have a problem with the phone side failing (could be a total failure but the LED still blinks as it having GPS signal) - It drops GPS connection and when i call i get provider message that the phone is off. Although sometimes it says that it is 'not available' rather than off, then later followed by off. Sometimes it takes days for this to happen, sometimes it is only a few hours. That is the frustrating part. I can not RELY on it. I have to keep checking. It could be the SIM/carrier but i am not sure, i need to try another sim.
Go to Top of Page

SOFNW

36 Posts

Posted - 05 nov. 2009 :  16:46:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
I do not have that problem with mine at all but i do have a problem with the phone side failing (could be a total failure but the LED still blinks as it having GPS signal) - It drops GPS connection and when i call i get provider message that the phone is off. Although sometimes it says that it is 'not available' rather than off, then later followed by off. Sometimes it takes days for this to happen, sometimes it is only a few hours. That is the frustrating part. I can not RELY on it. I have to keep checking. It could be the SIM/carrier but i am not sure, i need to try another sim.

I think, unit starts loop in case of an event, hope the origin wont do this.
Go to Top of Page

thiago

Brazil
14 Posts

Posted - 06 nov. 2009 :  03:43:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey guys, what is the duration of your batteries?

Mine finishes in less than 12 hours doing tests with the unit... In the user manual it says that the battery lasts 48h but... maybe just in stand by, and no activities at all..

Edited by - thiago on 06 nov. 2009 03:46:58
Go to Top of Page

SOFNW

36 Posts

Posted - 06 nov. 2009 :  06:19:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
48 hours only on sporadic track by SMS, GPRS tracking (constant) in 8-12 hours, adicted to the interval.
Go to Top of Page

yoss1271

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 07 nov. 2009 :  00:42:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewH

My GPS is now almost fully controllable via web interface. I can send most commands via web page ( on my mobile phone) which also has gmap and reverse geocode of coords to give a street address of the tracker. I can enable speed, geofence, multi track etc all from my phone (free data) via web page. The GPS/server uses a special TCP port i found where data is NOT METERED with my carrier. This means i get totally free live tracking!

Greetings!!!
Andrew, Can you please share the step by step setup. I still didn't figure out how to setup my computer to control the tracker via an interface. Thanks.
Best Regards.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 175 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,75 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05