Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2265

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Advanced Topics
 Live GPS Tracking Systems
 [TOPIC] Xexun "TK102" Tracker - User Experiences
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 176

kokos

Greece
79 Posts

Posted - 09 mai 2009 :  12:40:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@ TILO
very usefull infos you gave us about TELIT EZ10 it is a really good product but does it imcludes GPS (in pdf is just mention you can use ext.gps on one of the serial ports)
Go to Top of Page

dymo

Germany
133 Posts

Posted - 09 mai 2009 :  20:43:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kokos

@ TILO
very usefull infos you gave us about TELIT EZ10 it is a really good product but does it imcludes GPS (in pdf is just mention you can use ext.gps on one of the serial ports)

Hi Kokos,

look at this site http://www.rfdesign.co.za/pages/5645456/Search-Results.asp?searchField=ez10&SearchType=products . There are many versions of this thing in the same housing.

I have the Telit GM862 Combined GSM/GPRS and GPS Module in my DIY tracker with the starter kit from www.roundsolutions.com in Germany.
It works perfectly and I can use their track viewer site www.track4free.com to see my tracks for free.

If you want, I can upload some pictures from my DIY-Tracker.

Edited by - dymo on 09 mai 2009 20:46:12
Go to Top of Page

kokos

Greece
79 Posts

Posted - 11 mai 2009 :  08:53:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@TiLO

"...The file is called "Hir...9.7..." and has quite a few usefull goodies. Not all of them very useull for this device but one little application might surprise you..."

As there was impossible to download the file that time . (too many connections)
would you please give us the complete name so we can search...or just upload that usefull file only?
Thank you in advance.
Go to Top of Page

szangvil

31 Posts

Posted - 11 mai 2009 :  14:15:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@kokos

I think you can download it here:

http://www.givemesolution.org/my-software-collection/36-my-software-collection/48-hirens-bootcd.html
Go to Top of Page

khausp

Germany
19 Posts

Posted - 11 mai 2009 :  19:14:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi jakke111

quote:
Originally posted by jakke111

stockade123456 50759000,0047100;50760000,004.473000

I use the stockade command with this syntax:

"stockade+passwort+LEER+Latitude,Longitude;Latitude,Longitude"
ex:
"stockade123456 10.132343,58.784733;10.135323,58.794733"

that works fine..
Go to Top of Page

TiLO

South Africa
23 Posts

Posted - 11 mai 2009 :  19:43:01  Show Profile  Visit TiLO's Homepage  Reply with Quote
kokos,
just because you asked so nicely, it's available again

TiLO
Go to Top of Page

TiLO

South Africa
23 Posts

Posted - 11 mai 2009 :  19:53:19  Show Profile  Visit TiLO's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh, and I forgot to mention,

The GPS on the EZ10 is far more accurate than that of the TK-102. There are a tremendous amount more support for the device and as I mentioned in my previous post, it can do ftp, email, sms or could just be used as an ordinary GPRS modem for your PC. If your calculations are accurate you can determine whether your vehicle is on the right or left side of the road. A really nifty piece of equipment.

TiLO
Go to Top of Page

dymo

Germany
133 Posts

Posted - 11 mai 2009 :  22:29:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
With commendatory words of TiLO about the EZ10 (Telit inside) and in spite of the "to be off-topic" I MUST present the Photos of my self-made tracker with Telit GM862 GPS.

Sorry Gpspassion.

Go to Top of Page

TiLO

South Africa
23 Posts

Posted - 11 mai 2009 :  22:46:03  Show Profile  Visit TiLO's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, done, great features (The telit) dont you think. I am trying to implement the same features now in the Tk-102. Some I have already done like FTP but there is not enough space on the thing to do everything I would like to. I guess, for the price, it's OK, but is it really worth the effort?

TiLO
Go to Top of Page

dymo

Germany
133 Posts

Posted - 11 mai 2009 :  23:11:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi TiLO,

I wish you success for your trying.

Maybe we will be all together here the beneficiary. :)
Go to Top of Page

szangvil

31 Posts

Posted - 12 mai 2009 :  10:26:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi TiLO

I asked before if you can shed some more light on the development process to the TK102. I assume you started off with one of the firmwares that come with it, did some disassembling into assembler code and continued from there. Is this correct? Or were you able to obtain some generic source code for the GSM and GPS modules along with some simple operating system for its Intel processor?

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

dymo

Germany
133 Posts

Posted - 12 mai 2009 :  12:30:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi friends,

As I couldn't bring my cloned Tk102 to work in GPRS mode yet, I ask anybody, who done this successfully:

Is it possible to program the tracker on that way, that when the tracker moves (leaves its position), it begins to send its Geo-Coordinates permanent until it receives an instruction (?) like (nomove, stop!, don't send any more!).

If yes, what is the instruction sequence? If no, what is the alternatve methode?
Go to Top of Page

greenbay

10 Posts

Posted - 13 mai 2009 :  08:46:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, Now I finally got my tk-102-2 and read the thread, again :)
3 quick questions?

1. Is it possible to take out all the good info here, and make it sticky, like faq in the beginning?
2. When I configured my device, it come clear to me that manual for tk102 and tk102-2 is not exactly the same. Should there be a new thread for the newer version?
3. I've vista, and after I've successfully installed the driver, and then plug in my gps it says it cant find the driver for the usb device.. Is it vista compatible?

Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

dymo

Germany
133 Posts

Posted - 13 mai 2009 :  11:25:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Greenbay,

To 1 & 2:
Good idea, but who should or would do that?
There are many versions of this tracker on the market and in this tread. One of them is original, the remains are copies of it and cloned devices with the duplicate of inferior original instruction manual. And that in many cases without a correlation between the written instruction and really of tracker's doing.

To 3:
I don't use vista, but I think that your UBS driver isn't for your data cable. Try it with this one:
http://www.handy-faq.de/forum/datenkabel_treiber_download-3/uart_tx_line_world_technology_and_oti_usb_datenkabe_download_357.html

My suggestion is that we should open several threads for different versions of tk102 (for wxlxy-Version and so on) to collect our experience in each one.

The reading of 47 and more sites is time-consuming and no more practically.

Edited by - dymo on 13 mai 2009 13:29:53
Go to Top of Page

szangvil

31 Posts

Posted - 13 mai 2009 :  15:51:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Isn't it possible to change the number of posts per page? It is much faster reading 10 long pages than 47 short ones...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 176 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1,36 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05