Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2317

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Advanced Topics
 Live GPS Tracking Systems
 [TOPIC] Xexun "TK102" Tracker - User Experiences
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 176

kokos

Greece
79 Posts

Posted - 07 mai 2009 :  13:04:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
..... By the way, do you have any knowledge Siemens PLC's???

No! and I think there is nothing you cannot do with MCU like pic (microchip) avr (atmel) and others nowdays! you don't need plc.

question: what is the pass for xexun pc.exe ?
Go to Top of Page

Supersakis

Greece
2 Posts

Posted - 07 mai 2009 :  13:14:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ftp is down again?

Asta La vista Baby
Go to Top of Page

kokos

Greece
79 Posts

Posted - 07 mai 2009 :  13:37:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Supersakis

Ftp is down again?

No I just checked is and it is ok!

Geia sou Patrida
Go to Top of Page

TiLO

South Africa
23 Posts

Posted - 07 mai 2009 :  13:54:50  Show Profile  Visit TiLO's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nope FTP is still up. I know it goes through lapses from time to time. This is South Africa. It's a mere 4M ADSL line and when the wheather is bad it resync. Bad Wheather this morning, but all fine now. Will send the password for Xexun.exe as soon as I am home.

TiLO
Go to Top of Page

dymo

Germany
133 Posts

Posted - 07 mai 2009 :  14:07:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TiLO

Will send the password for Xexun.exe as soon as I am home.

Me too please!
Go to Top of Page

szangvil

31 Posts

Posted - 07 mai 2009 :  14:09:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@Tilo and all

I have a very reliable host that I have no problem in sharing.

I just set up and account for this forum with a 1GB quota.

host: ftp.zangware.com
login: gpspassion@zangware.com
password: gpspassion

Please feel free to use this server for anything relevant to the forum.
Go to Top of Page

janio

80 Posts

Posted - 07 mai 2009 :  14:10:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Friends, I really recomend got the cable with szangvil, the price is amazing and is a professional one, in others words u dont need burn u mind trying make one DIY, and with risk damage your device.

Regards!
Go to Top of Page

szangvil

31 Posts

Posted - 07 mai 2009 :  14:15:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TiLO

Altered the firmware would be more of a correct statement. Remember that the unit is already communicating via GPRS on TCP/IP and already communicates with ports on your server. So now it not only sends commands but also receives them and using the very same AT command set to flash and reboot the unit.

@Tilo

What tools did you use to alter the firmware? I managed to use the hex2bin.exe, so now I can see some text commands (like move and begin...). The next step would be to disassemble it using an appropriate disassembler for the processor in the TK102 (what processor is in it?). After that I will get some assembler code which I will have to modify and then I will need to compile it and convert it back to the hex file to download to the TK102.

Can you shed some more light on this process?
Go to Top of Page

TiLO

South Africa
23 Posts

Posted - 07 mai 2009 :  15:30:18  Show Profile  Visit TiLO's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Xexun details

User = 1
Password = 123456

I will make some tools available tonight for the assembly part. This is stuff I have downloaded from the web quite some time ago, but can not remember offhand what the application was called. If I am not mistaken, you will require a bit of assembly knowledge but I could be wrong

TiLO
Go to Top of Page

dymo

Germany
133 Posts

Posted - 07 mai 2009 :  16:03:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Friends,

Is just anybody here, who is satisfied with the functioning of his TR102 in GPRS mode and he can answer me this question?

Is it possible to use SMS instructions in GPRS mode (live tracking?) or toggle in SMS mode without any disconnect battery and new initialization "begin123456" ?

When I bring my tracker in GPRS mode, the tracker (that one with wxlxy.com link in SMS) will turn a deaf ear. And I must begin with "Adam&Eva" ;) .

Edited by - dymo on 07 mai 2009 16:07:54
Go to Top of Page

TiLO

South Africa
23 Posts

Posted - 07 mai 2009 :  16:23:29  Show Profile  Visit TiLO's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am not sure how you are being charged in Europe and in other countries, but in South Africa GPRS is quite cheap. The best to do live tracking would be to keep the port Connection to the server open, if you are not paying per connection. Here we pay very little for the amount of data being transferred but pay for each time the unit connect as well.
The only problem you would then have is that you are limited to the amount of units communicating to the port on the server, and they will have to que, forcing some untis to time out.
My question to you is then why would you want to do live tracking, if you could update every 60 seconds or so.

TiLO
Go to Top of Page

dymo

Germany
133 Posts

Posted - 07 mai 2009 :  17:07:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi TiLO,

That's not the problem. My prepaid SIM card for this tracker is right cheep. I have not to pay for each connection, but for data valume (24 €cents for 1 Mbyte data transfer in one cent increments). My tracker seems not to communicate with my PC in this mode.

I have an account by DynDNS.com for my unfixed IP. I think the settings in my ADSL router (PC IP and open Ports) are o.k. and the protection is very low. I think everything is open, no firewall (welcome dear hackers!). The setting in tracker (APN connection point of my provider, my dynDNS name and PC Port) seems to be correctly. I am using the gps tracker program from The tracker CD (provided by the seller) and nothing works.

I don't know why the communication in this mode dosn't work. Has the firmware an error in its GPRS section? Is my setting wrong?

I DON'T KNOW!!

A good instruction guide for this work will be very welcome. I'm waiting for my data cable and I can do nothing yet.

Edited by - dymo on 07 mai 2009 17:10:09
Go to Top of Page

szangvil

31 Posts

Posted - 07 mai 2009 :  17:34:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To all

I just got a second TK102 from another seller. From some reason, this unit gives me coordinates that are off by about 400 meters from my actual location. The other unit I got showed the tracker's postion very accurately. Has anyone seen this problem?
Go to Top of Page

dymo

Germany
133 Posts

Posted - 07 mai 2009 :  18:17:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Szangvill,

400 meters is too much and unacceptable. I think the GPS-Receiver of my tracker is no so good compared to my XDA-Orbit.
I will make this test today, compare the two receivers and report the result soon.
Go to Top of Page

LosDaanos

6 Posts

Posted - 07 mai 2009 :  18:49:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@dymo

That picture of the battery tray is exactly what I had in mind! I have the TK102 with the wxlxy.com link and in sms mode it is now 5 days standby and still running, so the extra battery pack must give power enough for maybe 2 weeks extra, great! :)

@all

I just added a folder "Tzone" in the TiLO ftp site, it contains a service/settings program for the T-zone AVL01 and GT01 trackers, and a usb driver for the original Tzone datacable (it is just a usb to serial converter, the leads to the tracker are vcc tx rx and gnd)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 176 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,65 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05