Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2317

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Advanced Topics
 Live GPS Tracking Systems
 [TOPIC] Xexun "TK102" Tracker - User Experiences
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 176

rafine

13 Posts

Posted - 22 sept. 2008 :  00:01:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello.
I want to build GPS tracking - Server with map of Google.
it's possible to receive a help. what I should?
thank you
Go to Top of Page

solcar

1 Posts

Posted - 24 sept. 2008 :  19:38:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello friends.
I already have my tracker TK102 working.
After several days I have received the next message:
" add master! ", who does this mean?
there is a manual or documentation Advanced ?

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

janio

80 Posts

Posted - 24 sept. 2008 :  21:28:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@rafine,

Yes of course, you can deve a sistem using google maps api, it is free..
DO you will need deve another for recive the data from device, this one need run in a server with unique ip and can get data from X port.

@solcar,
Maybe you had called 10x time or more to device then the device had added your phone as master auto.

Regards
Go to Top of Page

ppgreece

Greece
3 Posts

Posted - 24 sept. 2008 :  21:58:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello GPS passionists!

I just activated my TK102, I initialized the device, it reported back location sms to any of the 2 mobiles I was using to call it. I changed the password OK, i tried "monitor" mode and then went back to "tracker" without a problem.

Then I defined one of my mobiles as admin, it reported admin ok BUT since then, it does not reply location sms to any number that calls - it hangs up but no smsfollows! It also does not accept any admin commands any more (i tried setting another admin, deleting current admin)all got a "fail" sms response.
However, if I press SOS, the location sms does get sent to the mobile I defined as admin !?! Also, i sent password+monitor, it replied monitor OK, but when I called it it just hanged up (like when in tracker mode... I sent password+tracker, it replies tracker OK but still it sends no sms when I call it from either the admin number or from any number. I though I try re-initialize, i send begin+password and I get begin+fail sms....

As far as i can understand, the new password is recognized (it accepts mode change commands), the admin number is also recognized (it receives the SOS sms)so what;s happening??
Any suggestions of what to try next is more than welcome!!
Thks in advance
Go to Top of Page

janio

80 Posts

Posted - 24 sept. 2008 :  22:08:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@ppgreece,

The fact is, the device is ok, but not work so well in some funcions like "move", "speed", "change pwd" etc...
The right is try use it with the defaut pwd or change only if you have cables for update firmware, because if something work wrong you can reset it.
Try sent 'begin+pwd' for reset it...

If will sent new pwd try set with same len i mean, 6 digits numeric.

Good luck.

Go to Top of Page

ppgreece

Greece
3 Posts

Posted - 24 sept. 2008 :  22:27:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks janio, I've already tried to re-initialize using both the new password (which was accepted in changing mode) and the original password. Both times i got a fail reply...

where can I get a cable to flash it? is there a specific code or type I should look for?

thks
Go to Top of Page

janio

80 Posts

Posted - 24 sept. 2008 :  22:30:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I have no idea, but I think some friend here in this topic have it to sell.. check the olders posts.
Regards
Janio
Go to Top of Page

Derek

Germany
13 Posts

Posted - 25 sept. 2008 :  12:58:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,Wschiro:
Try to place the tracker in a stable place for 10mins ,then start the Geo-fence function,because tracker needs 10mins to refresh!
quote:
Originally posted by wschiro

my experience with this tracker is bad. The move-function only works, if the tracker has moved mor than 2 km! And the geo-fence 77x111 m give an alarm when the tracker is inside the coordinates.

Sometimes comes a message "add master ok!", Anybody knows the meaning?

How I can obtain the software version and what version is the last?

Engineer Master

Edited by - Derek on 25 sept. 2008 13:05:38
Go to Top of Page

ppgreece

Greece
3 Posts

Posted - 25 sept. 2008 :  14:53:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning all,

seems like the problem is solved on its own somehow (i left the device without battery for abt 12 hours). The same mobile number that was not recognized yesterday, is recognized today!! I did another "begin" and defined my admin mobile by calling 12times, untill I got a sms "add master OK!".

I figure it has to do with setting up the admin as 0030mobilenumber in the sms but when i was calling it was probably receiving +30mobilenumber - so it did not match! Another friend had the same problem earlier in the thread....

So I would suggest to new users to set the admin mobile number with the 10 calls procedure, to make sure their number getsrecognized correctly.
Go to Top of Page

Derek

Germany
13 Posts

Posted - 25 sept. 2008 :  15:31:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by herrfox
quote:
Originally posted by wschiro
@gpsklausdo you tested the move-function?
Into my home the funnction not works!I think the the move function,works for more long distances!
Yes! [edit multiple !] generally speaking ,500M!

Engineer Master
Go to Top of Page

Derek

Germany
13 Posts

Posted - 25 sept. 2008 :  15:51:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"neo seal"has this .
regard
Derek
quote:
Originally posted by janio

Well I have no idea, but I think some friend here in this topic have it to sell.. check the olders posts.
Regards
Janio

Engineer Master
Go to Top of Page

neo.seal

Germany
22 Posts

Posted - 25 sept. 2008 :  16:20:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@all

the comand "begin123456" is to reset the device. all admin-numbers and active command will be deleted.

@jano

i know now, why you can't switch off the tracker with new software.
because after switch on, you have to wait 3 minutes to switch off and if you have no gps-signal, than you can't switch off.
but the tracker go after 3 minutes in sleepmode and then the tracker only need less power.

Go to Top of Page

Derek

Germany
13 Posts

Posted - 25 sept. 2008 :  16:34:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@all
the password must be 6 characters ,no more ,no less.Be careful about this!
if you set a wrong passaord ,then you need to update the device with the USB data cable again

Engineer Master
Go to Top of Page

janio

80 Posts

Posted - 25 sept. 2008 :  16:53:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@neo,

Thanks man! Solved here ;)

Regards
Janio
Go to Top of Page

Derek

Germany
13 Posts

Posted - 25 sept. 2008 :  17:01:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@wschiro,neo seal
i see another copy in the market,neo seal is right the difference is like this :
1.package.original one has very nice box that you can see the house ,but copy one ,NO
2.the printing on the device,original one ,no matter how you scratch on the printing ,the color do not disappear,but you can remove copy's priting easily
3.the inside of the device ,origial one's PCB is perfectly designed.but the copy one is terrible
4.only original one can be updated5.original one's battery can last for about 3--4days while copy one only less than 2days

Engineer Master
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 176 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1,88 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05