Erreur dans la requête SQL

Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 1932

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Advanced Topics
 Live GPS Tracking Systems
 [TOPIC] Xexun "TK102" Tracker - User Experiences
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 175

william_juwono

1 Posts

Posted - 23 juil. 2011 :  08:29:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got original TK102-2 from Xexun (bought directly from them)
Anyone managed to get the SD-Card working? Is there any limit on the size or file format? I'm using 2GB SD-HC, formatted to FAT.
But there's nothing written to the sd card.

Another thing, what's the difference between the 2 command: sdlog123456 1 and readsd123456 1.

This is what I want:
1. record everything to the sd card, while the gps sending the data to the server.
2. if the tracker didn't get the gprs signal, just record everything to the sd card.
3. the moment the gprs signal is back, send everything that hasn't been sent to the server, and resume sending the data to server while keep writing the data to the sd-card.
Are the above function even possible on the TK102-2?

Another thing, Anyone know how to send the command from server to the tracker through GPRS? TK102-2 claimed able to do this.
How am I suppose to achieve this function? as this require setting up the tracker in the server listening mode. What is the listening port number of the tracker?

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Grottenolm

Germany
206 Posts

Posted - 23 juil. 2011 :  08:34:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dont believe that the SD card is used as a data logger so you can read the data from the card later by computer. This isnt.
It is just a buffer while working.
Go to Top of Page

dirty francis

France
110 Posts

Posted - 23 juil. 2011 :  10:39:34  Show Profile  Visit dirty francis's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I do not share your opinion.

On a document provided by David from Xexun, next to the readsd123456 command there is a note which says : "only the new version tracker has this function, where there is no GPRS connection, the tracker records the information into the SD card"

But this is not clear to me because it does not mention the sdlog command.

After having read another document provided with my tracker, I can say that there are two commands to be used.
First : send sdlog123456 1 to activate the log function
second : send readsd123456 1 to ask the tracker to send data stored in the SD card to the server via GPRS.

Both commands can be deactivated by sending a 0 instead of a 1.

I would be happy to have a feedback on these commands since I did not test them yet.

PPC Eten X500 ROM WWE 354 + MicroSD 2G0 + VL COM7 57600

Edited by - dirty francis on 23 juil. 2011 10:48:25
Go to Top of Page

Grottenolm

Germany
206 Posts

Posted - 23 juil. 2011 :  12:39:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The SD card is definatelly (10000%) NOT USED as a data logger, only used as a buffer so data can be buffered while there is no GSM / GPRS or the server IP is down.
The data are recorded to the sd card (buffered!), you CANNOT read the card by computer.
Go to Top of Page

dirty francis

France
110 Posts

Posted - 23 juil. 2011 :  12:46:42  Show Profile  Visit dirty francis's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, I do agree with you and you can read my post I never mentionned that the SD card would be read with a computer

When I wrote that I do not share your opinion, it was only on the word log. I mean the SD cards logs the data since it send them to the server on a later stage. But for sure it is not readable with a computer, and you are right to use the word "buffer" it is more appropriate.

PPC Eten X500 ROM WWE 354 + MicroSD 2G0 + VL COM7 57600

Edited by - dirty francis on 23 juil. 2011 12:53:17
Go to Top of Page

Grottenolm

Germany
206 Posts

Posted - 23 juil. 2011 :  12:56:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok. Missunderstood ;-)
Go to Top of Page

Technogoat

United Kingdom
98 Posts

Posted - 23 juil. 2011 :  17:46:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK. So, if I want to use a TK1202-2 to send data to my GPRS server (and to buffer the data only when my server is not available - and then to automatically send the buffered data when the server is available again) ....

.... what commands do I send to the tracker? (preferably by SMS to set it up)

Please list all the commands in order - starting from begin123456

Does my server need to take any action at any time - other than just revieve all of the positition reports sent in time order from the tracker?

Go to Top of Page

JLager

3 Posts

Posted - 25 juil. 2011 :  05:46:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a problem with a TK102-2 tracker that I just bought. I haven't been able to get it to do anything. I put my SIM card in and as soon as I put the battery in, the LED just flashes green very rapidly (about 3 flashes per second) and the ON/OFF button seems to do nothing when I press it. It will do this forever until I take the battery out. It has the same behavior whether my SIM card is in it or not.

I didn't buy it from Xexun directly but I verified on their site using the IMEI that it's from them.

Any suggestions on how I can get it to work?

EDIT: Found another post that said adding layers of paper on top of the SIM card holder because it wasn't making contact otherwise. Unforunately I've tried adding a ton of paper and also pushing with my finger while having the battery touch the battery terminals but nothing works :(

Edited by - JLager on 25 juil. 2011 06:03:32
Go to Top of Page

Grottenolm

Germany
206 Posts

Posted - 25 juil. 2011 :  08:01:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did you remove the PIN from the SIM card?
If that doesnt fix the issue please try sending "format" to the tracker without "".
Go to Top of Page

krister

Spain
157 Posts

Posted - 25 juil. 2011 :  17:20:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@Grottenolm,

I hope that you will know this one, so I don't have to read again 145 pages :)

Is there a command for disabling the low battery alert on TK102-2 (original Xexun), or at least so it sends only 1 SMS? I think that by default it keeps sending SMS, I guess that not for a long time since the battery will die, is there a way so it sends only 1 SMS, or so it does not send SMS at all?

Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

JLager

3 Posts

Posted - 25 juil. 2011 :  18:00:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Grottenolm

Did you remove the PIN from the SIM card?
If that doesnt fix the issue please try sending "format" to the tracker without "".

The SIM card doesn't have a PIN set so I don't think that's it.

What exactly does the "format" do? I'll try this but I doubt it will work since I'm suspecting it's not even connecting to the mobile network.

I contacted the seller I bought it from and they asked if I was using a GSM SIM card which made me think... The cell provider (Bell Mobility in Canada) I'm with advertise themselves as GSM/HSDPA which I've read some say is not real GSM and some say it is so I'm not sure now. They also advertise this as a 4G network.

Perhaps the tracker is not compatible with this SIM or network?
Go to Top of Page

chimer

24 Posts

Posted - 26 juil. 2011 :  12:36:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
krister,

I got a firmware from Xexun in april: TK102-2_XX_(101201).hex
This firmware works very well and send only one low bat sms..
BUT....it stop to work at the beginning of july
I am in contact with David from Xexun to get a working firmware....

Edited by - chimer on 26 juil. 2011 12:38:38
Go to Top of Page

Grottenolm

Germany
206 Posts

Posted - 26 juil. 2011 :  13:00:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have solved the "low batt only one time" by including in the server, so everytime a lowbatt alaert is triggerd the command lowbat is set to the tracker again, but this is only for gprs mode.

// EDIT

Somebody was asking for the latest firmware..

http://www.*******/download/TK102-2_PUB_Sim900_110707(V9.2).rar

Edited by - Grottenolm on 26 juil. 2011 13:03:54
Go to Top of Page

chimer

24 Posts

Posted - 26 juil. 2011 :  13:47:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Grottenolm,

The firmware TK102-2_PUB_Sim900_110707(V9.2).hex is not working on my TK102-2 Xexun tracker!

I put my SIM card in and as soon as I put the battery in, the green LED flashes (about 1 flash every 2 seconds)

I test 16 march 2011 firmware.., all is OK BUT still many low bat SMS messages.

I am not sure that this firmware is good for my Xexun tracker TK102-2 because I think, there is inside a wireless module SIM300 not SIM900?

Best regards

Go to Top of Page

milesice

Australia
9 Posts

Posted - 26 juil. 2011 :  14:24:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi
I have purchased 3 TK 102 over a 2 year period from different sellers i checked on xexun site they are fake non genuine
they don`t reply back at all now and are glitchy
do i throw away and start again ? if so where do i purchase a xexun ?
Regards

milo
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 175 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,73 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05