Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2297

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Advanced Topics
 Live GPS Tracking Systems
 [TOPIC] Xexun "TK102" Tracker - User Experiences
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 176

Angelych

Italy
37 Posts

Posted - 05 mai 2011 :  13:32:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by halif

Reading instead writing...

nobattery+password

NO, my is a clone.
Go to Top of Page

Grottenolm

Germany
206 Posts

Posted - 05 mai 2011 :  14:17:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What about asking the dealer?
Go to Top of Page

jdhdl

3 Posts

Posted - 05 mai 2011 :  14:40:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone experienced receiving blank GPS coordinates with their TK-102? sending "check123456" shows blank GPS status. My unit appears to be working except for the GPS part. Callng the unit will reply with imei the rest would be blank ie. GPS coordinates, speed, time etc. I'm suspecting that it could be GPS antenna, but could not verify as I don't have any spare.

Edited by - jdhdl on 05 mai 2011 14:52:32
Go to Top of Page

Grottenolm

Germany
206 Posts

Posted - 05 mai 2011 :  15:17:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did you reset it ?
Just try format123456 and put the unit to outside the house.
Go to Top of Page

Angelych

Italy
37 Posts

Posted - 05 mai 2011 :  17:50:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Grottenolm

What about asking the dealer?

I bougth it used. http://www.wxlxy.com is in SMS but this site is out.
Go to Top of Page

jdhdl

3 Posts

Posted - 06 mai 2011 :  10:35:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Grottenolm

Did you reset it ?
Just try format123456 and put the unit to outside the house.

I tried "format12345" but nothing happened, no response from the unit. Removed the battery for 10 minutes still the same. I suspect that mine could be a clone. Could anyone try removing their GPS antenna and see if "check123456" would result to a blank GPS status.

any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!
Go to Top of Page

GPSman

76 Posts

Posted - 06 mai 2011 :  10:57:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to have a wxlxy.com clone TK102 and it used to make the same thing: no coordinates in SMS, only a non-working wxlxy.com link.
I think it must be some problem with internal GPS antenna, or the connection. When I used it outside, under clear sky, it used to work however, although it took a lot of time to get GPS fix. Maybe this is a quality issue, I don't know. Since then I ordered an original tracker from Xexun and I never had an issue like that.

I think you should try returning the unit, at least that's what I did. For me the clone TK102 was not enough reliable for use in a vehicle. Maybe you can also try to resolder the GPS antenna, but that will void your warranty.
Go to Top of Page

jdhdl

3 Posts

Posted - 07 mai 2011 :  07:46:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Thanks GPSman,

I checked the PCB and everything looks OK. Didn't resolder the antenna connection as it looks fine. I'm returning the unit for moneyback and buy a xexun dual sim instead.
Go to Top of Page

NoSmoke

Canada
132 Posts

Posted - 15 mai 2011 :  05:40:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I never get more than 5 satellites received (varies from 3 to 5) but manual states up to 10 maximum). Was wondering if others here are getting a greater number of satellites received and why I may be getting only 5 max (with unit outdoors with unobstructed view of sky). I find 5 satellites are necessary to get good position accuracy.

Laurie Forbes
Go to Top of Page

Grottenolm

Germany
206 Posts

Posted - 15 mai 2011 :  13:04:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
5 sats are okay, but sometimes you will get speed and altitude results which are not very accurate, for example, tracker is standing but you have 2 mph speed.
Go to Top of Page

NoSmoke

Canada
132 Posts

Posted - 15 mai 2011 :  17:05:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK but I'm wondering why 5 is the max I ever seem to get. I have a vehicle GPS that often gets 8 or 9 and sometimes or 10 satellites. OTOH, my TK102-2 frequently gets only 3 or 4 so I have to request repeat position reports to get an accurate reading.

This device supposedly uses the Sirf3 chip so I would expect it's capable of getting more satellites - maybe the antennae is too small?

Laurie Forbes
Go to Top of Page

ykoch

Finland
4 Posts

Posted - 17 mai 2011 :  10:10:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a well working Xexun TK102-2, imei 012...

But not perfectly. When I had turn it to GPRS-mode I can't resume it back to SMS-mode. Sms with "sms123456" make no reaction in it and it is still in GPRS mode. What can I do?

Another problem I have with usb. When I run USBdriver V3.0 from Xexun and put UsbToSerial plug then to my computer, it don't recognize it. I have Windows 7 64-bit. Is there a 64-bit driver too?
Go to Top of Page

Grottenolm

Germany
206 Posts

Posted - 17 mai 2011 :  12:26:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Try monitor123456 instead of sms123456.
Go to Top of Page

ykoch

Finland
4 Posts

Posted - 17 mai 2011 :  15:58:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Try monitor123456 instead of sms123456

Monitor123456 turns the microphone on, tracker123456 resume it to trackink-mode.

Finally I find:
"As soon as the IP & Port & APN are set up, the user can make a call or send SMS to tracker. The tracker will hand up the telephone and report the coordinates to IP address"
It means, that I must send noadminip123456 to stop GPRS and to set it to sms-mode. Or if I will have only one message I can send smslinkone123456.[/b]
Go to Top of Page

GPSman

76 Posts

Posted - 20 mai 2011 :  21:43:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have a link for the program developed by kensm (page 49 in this topic)? I'd like to send SMS commands via cable. I already have the Prolific PL2303 cable, it came from Xexun.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 176 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,77 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05