Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2317

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Advanced Topics
 Live GPS Tracking Systems
 [TOPIC] Xexun "TK102" Tracker - User Experiences
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 176

SyaoranLi

16 Posts

Posted - 31 mars 2011 :  19:25:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It says xexun here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-pcs-Original-TK102-Mini-Reaitime-XeXun-GPS-Tracker-UK-/280650881177?pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_GPSSystems_GPSSystems&hash=item4158189899

It's the same provider. And the location, I don't mind as long as it'll take the 3-4 days it says in the description.
Go to Top of Page

Grottenolm

Germany
206 Posts

Posted - 31 mars 2011 :  19:34:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This seems to be a XEXUN.
Price is okay.

By the way, i suggest using a 102-2 because of shake sensor and cell id / gsm data.

Edited by - Grottenolm on 31 mars 2011 19:42:45
Go to Top of Page

SyaoranLi

16 Posts

Posted - 31 mars 2011 :  21:25:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
By the way, the final purpose is to receive the information in my computer and store it in a database. Does anyone know if that's very hard to do?
Go to Top of Page

Grottenolm

Germany
206 Posts

Posted - 31 mars 2011 :  21:43:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Reading the data and storing in a database requires programming knowledge.
I have spent two years in writing such a (server-)software, it wasnt hard but it took a lot of time (testing, programming).

The most important difficulty is the IP address. If you configure the tracker you have to set an IP address, where the data should be submitted to. If the IP changes, you have to set it again. And again. And again. So you need a static IP and this isnt cheap. You computer needs to be on and online whole the time.

I use some dedicated servers for this, but these machines have a static IP and everything else i need for these purposes.

Normally i would post my contact data, but last time i did this the forum admin has deleted my account.

So if there are further questions feel free to ask ;-)

Best regards
Boris Krones
Germany
Go to Top of Page

MindTwist

61 Posts

Posted - 31 mars 2011 :  23:47:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Watch it, this last one you are linking here above says TK102, and not TK102-2.
Go to Top of Page

MindTwist

61 Posts

Posted - 01 avr. 2011 :  09:05:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just one comment; the units being sold by the seller above are indeed clones, and not Xexun made units.
Go to Top of Page

SyaoranLi

16 Posts

Posted - 01 avr. 2011 :  13:02:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MindTwist: Thank you. I knew that put about TK102 and TK102-2, it was just to show that it says "xexun". The seller just replied me, he says they only sell xexun original, why do you think they are clones?

Grottenolm: It's great to have someone like you, it will help me so much with this project. About the static IP, no worries, I can start programming in my own computer and using my internet connection (wich has static IP).

Firstly, I'd like to know how can I "listen to the open port". That is, once I open a port my router, how can I listen to it and, for example, print the information that it is receiving in the screen, or sending it straight away to the database. I was thinking about doing it with PHP. Any recommendation?
Go to Top of Page

MindTwist

61 Posts

Posted - 01 avr. 2011 :  13:42:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I "think" they are clones because I asked Xexun, and this is what they replied to me:

"95% of the ebay guys are selling the clones.
I checked the below link, and it refers to clone.
And even you saw the seller in ebay locates in UK,US... but the sellers in China,and the use a very cheap delivery way,costs only 5-8USD,it is not safe,that's why they got bad comments from buyers.
We are thinking about some way to fight against with the clone manufacturer.They copy TK102 first and now they copy TK102-2."

Edited by - MindTwist on 01 avr. 2011 13:43:22
Go to Top of Page

SyaoranLi

16 Posts

Posted - 01 avr. 2011 :  15:17:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, I guess the best way is to be in touch with Xexun directly. I need it ASAP, that's why I chose that buyer (it's located in the UK).

Anyway, if this buyer ensures it's Xexun original, I should have the right to complain by Paypal, and as long as the GPS works properly...

What do you think about it?

I paste what the seller said:

"We provide original xexun GPS Track only. Here I also enclose some pics for you to tell you how to distinguish them"
Go to Top of Page

MindTwist

61 Posts

Posted - 01 avr. 2011 :  15:25:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hopefully it will be original. You can enter the IMEI on Xexun's web site, and know if it is from Xexun or not :)
Go to Top of Page

MindTwist

61 Posts

Posted - 02 avr. 2011 :  10:25:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I add to my previous post; please let us know when you receive them if they are indeed original, you can check with the IMEI on Xexun web site!
Go to Top of Page

NESHO

18 Posts

Posted - 02 avr. 2011 :  16:42:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I've got this tracker and it seems I can't get it to work! I send the sms begin+123456 but it doesen't respond! Anyone help please!
Go to Top of Page

MindTwist

61 Posts

Posted - 02 avr. 2011 :  17:56:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You have to send begin123456 ... no + sign there!
Go to Top of Page

NESHO

18 Posts

Posted - 03 avr. 2011 :  13:26:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Angelych

Italy
37 Posts

Posted - 09 avr. 2011 :  00:43:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by armandosgr

Hello to everyone i have been able to setup my own server with tracking software ,to upgrade the device Tk-102 with different Firmwares that i found on the net but My main interest is to find a program that i can save a firmware of a device to my computer so to use it on other trackers of the same model. I have the cable to making upgrades to TK-102 but i need a software to download from the trackers the firmware.

Can anyone help on this ?

Did you find a software to download the firmware from the trackers?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 176 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,91 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05