Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2299

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Advanced Topics
 Live GPS Tracking Systems
 [TOPIC] Xexun "TK102" Tracker - User Experiences
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 176

mago_manyin

Argentina
10 Posts

Posted - 21 févr. 2011 :  12:52:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi FireBIade, I want to know how to configure the tracker to make it work in GPRS mode (SMS woks fine).
Could you send me the list of commands you use? I think I'm forgetting something but I did everything that is explained in the manual!
Thank you in advance!!!

Go to Top of Page

Grottenolm

Germany
206 Posts

Posted - 22 févr. 2011 :  23:24:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
reset
begin123456

Authorize phone number
admin123456[space]+49177123456789

set APN
apn123456[space]data.access.de

set apn user
apnuser123456[space]eplus

set apn password
apnpasswd123456[space]gprs

set server ip and port
adminip123456[space]212.227.96.146[space]1101

tracking mode
tracker123456

set interval
t030s***n123456

Edited by - Grottenolm on 22 févr. 2011 23:25:23
Go to Top of Page

k2laci

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 23 févr. 2011 :  12:58:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi !

The http://orange.gps-trace.com/service.html is down ?
Go to Top of Page

MindTwist

61 Posts

Posted - 23 févr. 2011 :  13:46:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Seems so, I have not been able to connect since this morning. The domain does not resolve for me...
Go to Top of Page

pipmen

11 Posts

Posted - 24 févr. 2011 :  00:53:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please could somebody upload the Software to send SMS Commands to the TK102-2? All the links in this Thread are down :(
Go to Top of Page

FireBIade

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 24 févr. 2011 :  16:57:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pipmen

Please could somebody upload the Software to send SMS Commands to the TK102-2? All the links in this Thread are down :(

What is it you are trying to do with the TK 102? SMS are sent from a mobile phone to the tracker.
Go to Top of Page

MindTwist

61 Posts

Posted - 24 févr. 2011 :  17:00:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FireBIade,
There is a way to program TK102-2 with cable, so you do not need to send SMS for programing them (set password, admin number, apn, adminip, etc). I would love to know how to do it too. I think it can not be done with TK102, only with the newer model TK102-2.
Go to Top of Page

passioner

Germany
11 Posts

Posted - 24 févr. 2011 :  18:52:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@MindTwist

Do you know the program name or the link?

thanks
passioner

Edited by - passioner on 24 févr. 2011 18:53:59
Go to Top of Page

pipmen

11 Posts

Posted - 24 févr. 2011 :  19:00:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the software was written by the user "kensm"...look at page 49 in this Thread.
It was uploaded several times to rapidshare, but all links are down.

Some of the users here must have this tool...Please share it.
Go to Top of Page

skoenman

9 Posts

Posted - 27 févr. 2011 :  09:45:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey guys i bought a tk 102 last week and received it this week. The unit isnt a xenun unit but works on sms and gprs. I got the unit to work with a little work. I would just like to know 2 things can someone please tell me what the flickering lights mean... sometime my unit flickers ones every 4 seconds and then other times it flickers 2 every 4 seconds if that makes any sense.

The other question i have is is there a way to intercept the messages that are being sent to port 9000??? i got wireshark and it works but is there a easier way???see i can get a linux server for 10$ a month which has a static ip so it needs to send the messages to the server and then from there to the clients.
Yeah and i know its easier to use the webservers which they supply but we are going to write a custom software package.

Thanks Hope to have a fast reply.
Go to Top of Page

Dav3y

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 27 févr. 2011 :  18:22:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have just purchased one of these units myself from a seller on ebay. From what i can work out a double flash every 3-4 seconds means it has acquired both a GSM and GPS signal and a single flash every 3-4 seconds means it has only acquired a GSM signal only and not a valid GPS signal.

I'd like to know about these light flashes also as i've been have real big problems in the UK getting my unit to work on Vodfone SIM card it struggles to get anything but can occasionally and i absoultely can't get it to work at all with an Orange or O2 SIM card. Fortunately it works very well with a T-mobile SIM card so it's not the useless piece of junk i thought it was when i first got it.

I have ordered one of the programming/monitoring cables from China but have about 3-4 weeks to wait for delivery so i shall be having a look at the diagnostics with the dodgy SIM cards when i get it to see if it can shed light i why the Orange/O2 and Vodafone SIMS cards i have wont work in the unit when they work perfectly in a phone.

Edited by - Dav3y on 27 févr. 2011 18:23:39
Go to Top of Page

MindTwist

61 Posts

Posted - 27 févr. 2011 :  18:50:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@skoenman,
If you got it working and are able to see the data with Wireshark, you know what you are doing. Information is pretty much plain text, if you say you are going to write your custom software package, that is all you need to do.

@Dav3y,
Go to Xexun web site and check with the IMEI if you have an original unit. If it is not (and there are lots of chances that it is not, since you bought it on ebay) I wouldn't find any weird behaviour strange, I do not remember Xexun trackers doing that double flashing. I am not sure about networks in UK, but I think you only have one kind of network system there (unlike let's say the US, where depending on the carrier you use you would need a different tracker).
Go to Top of Page

Dav3y

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 27 févr. 2011 :  19:30:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi MindTwist, i already did the IMEI check but as i understand it not all the old version IMEI's are on that website anyway. I'm pretty convinced it's a clone anyway as the soldering i can see under the battery doesn't look good and there are other signs with the packaging. It just seems very strange it works perfectly with one SIM card and has trouble with others. I also get the http://www.wxlxy.com/GPSTracker.aspx?key= link in my SMS replies which seems to indicate it's a clone. The good thing i guess is when i have it running on my T-Mobile SIM card it can send data every 10 seconds over GPRS and the software supplied that is supposed not to work with Windows 7 works just fine with Windows 7 which the suppliers that sold it to me said it didn't.

I've been sent the software from the cable manufacturers for upgrading the firmware which i may do at some later point in time which i understand will work with these cloned units from an earlier post here. Interestingly they seem to have firmware for the later version with the ARM7 processor too.
Go to Top of Page

MindTwist

61 Posts

Posted - 27 févr. 2011 :  21:58:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, if you get the wxlxy link, you can then be sure it is not a Xexun unit.

No clue on why it would work with one SIM card, and not with another one. I do not know UK's mobile networks, do you have more than one system, like in the US? Like, Verizon and AT&T mobiles are not compatible, since they use different kind of networks, so a telephone that works with AT&T network (3G) can not be used with Verizon (CDMA).

If it works for you, I would not touch it, even if it means using a different SIm that you originally intended. If you upgrade it with the wrong kind of firmware, you might "brick" your tracker.
Go to Top of Page

Dav3y

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 28 févr. 2011 :  00:38:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope, pretty much just one system over here using a couple of different frequency bands. Basically a Tri-band mobile over here that is unlocked can take any SIM card. I shall just have to wait until i have my lead so i can do some diagnostics with the unit hooked up to my laptop.

To be honest, it wasn't expensive so i'll take the chance on bricking it if i do ever decide to flash it :)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 176 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,62 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05