Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2265

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 "All in One" Navigation Systems
 [TOPIC] Navigon FreshMaps - Q2/2011 Available, MAC
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 29

lost-in-space

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 11 mai 2010 :  10:24:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Need to use a 4GB card with Freshmaps or download the zip version and unzip to the 2GB SD card

TomTom 540TM
Go to Top of Page

wallstreet123456

388 Posts

Posted - 11 mai 2010 :  13:43:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just received my new 4GB card. Can you tell me which files I need to copy over to it from the old card before I download the latest maps.

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Bart7

48 Posts

Posted - 11 mai 2010 :  15:54:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just copied the entire existing 2GB card over to the new 4GB, and verified that it worked properly. Then I updated to the new maps.
Go to Top of Page

sixthday

36 Posts

Posted - 13 mai 2010 :  17:29:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tested the 2010 Q1 Map in houston. Still, the new NASA route 1 is not in Map.
Go to Top of Page

lost-in-space

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 13 mai 2010 :  18:45:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It found the new streets in my subdivision, which are about 18 months old.
None of my other GPS's show the streets

TomTom 540TM
Go to Top of Page

triem45

10 Posts

Posted - 14 mai 2010 :  21:30:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
After copy everthing from the 2GB to the 4GB SD card, tested it with the 4Gb card. Worked OK. Then I updated the new map, Q1/2010 to the 4GB SD Card. Everything installed beautifully. Disconnected from the computer/ Turned it on then I got the Navigon.exe Fatal error ( Exception: 0XC0000005, Address: 0092464 ). The screen froze up. I've tried with 2 different 4GB cards and 2 different SDHC card readers and reformat FAT32 many times, also reset it as well, I still got the same problem.
Please help,
T45
Go to Top of Page

lost-in-space

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 14 mai 2010 :  22:04:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Try downloading the Zip file and unzip it directly to SD card. If you try it this way, you can use the 2GB card

TomTom 540TM
Go to Top of Page

Navgps

5 Posts

Posted - 14 mai 2010 :  23:27:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where is the zip file located? I don't see that option using the freshmaps software.
Go to Top of Page

lost-in-space

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 15 mai 2010 :  01:26:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
look under other OS's like the MAC.. I think you have a choice of Windows or Mac..Not in Freshmaps. You have to go to the web site

TomTom 540TM

Edited by - lost-in-space on 15 mai 2010 01:27:33
Go to Top of Page

propa

1 Posts

Posted - 18 mai 2010 :  23:51:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I bought upgrade from 2110 max to 4310 max through navigon fresh. Now how the hell should i install this update? Navigon page order status says that this product is delivered but i dont't see any file to download on their page and navigon fresh download maps and services is empty also! Activation code that is given on navigon site does not work. It says that it is activated already and is invalid. What am i doing wrong? Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

triem45

10 Posts

Posted - 21 mai 2010 :  21:31:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Lost-in- space,
After downloaded and unziped in my 2GB SD card. It works OK now.

T45
Go to Top of Page

leapfrog

Canada
8 Posts

Posted - 23 mai 2010 :  17:02:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whatever you do, don't update Fresh to new version 3.0.l. I did that before trying to download Q1 2010 and now Navigon doesn't know me. I re-registered, but whenever I open Fresh 3.0.1 it gives me an error message: "Navigon Fresh could not detect a Navigon device. Please make sure that the Navigon device is connected to your computer.", even though it's connected and turned on. Tried rolling back to previous version of Navigon Fresh using Windows System restore and it won't load. Sent e-mail to Navigon but I'm not optimistic.
Go to Top of Page

leapfrog

Canada
8 Posts

Posted - 23 mai 2010 :  19:13:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Problem solved. I'm in Canada, so I went to the "International" page (Canada isn't listed among countries), and as a result downloaded the European version of the updated Fresh software. I went back and installed the US version and all is okay. I was also successful in downloading the zip file for the Q1 2010 updated maps and installing it on my 2 GB card. For those of you who use Firefox, it isn't necessary to download File Manager as you can use the DownloadThemAll!add on.
Go to Top of Page

IaG

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 28 mai 2010 :  03:34:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I recently bought a 7200T. After updating the software and what not, I tried to buy the Navigon Freshmaps to update my maps but it won't let me. I have searched all over the web to buy it but there doesn't appear to be any store selling it. Can anyone please give me an idea where to buy it or where to download it from.
Go to Top of Page

gpspassion

93993 Posts

Posted - 28 mai 2010 :  09:17:09  Show Profile  Visit gpspassion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes I think Freshmaps was discontinued in the US, see : http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=125432

Discounts and Assistance/Réductions et Assistance (Club GpsPasSion) / Où commencer?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 29 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05