Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2177

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 "All in One" Navigation Systems
 [TOPIC] Navigon FreshMaps - Q2/2011 Available, MAC
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 29

bc3tech

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 10 déc. 2009 :  16:45:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sixthday

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate X64 and freshmap 1.4.7. Updates went through with no problem

ditto
Go to Top of Page

skysailor

4 Posts

Posted - 10 déc. 2009 :  16:55:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw that upgrade to 4GB card message and went out and purchased two 4GB SDHC cards only to find out that they are not backwards compatible with the card reader in my laptop. When you go from 2GB to 4GB you are going from standard SD to SDHC(high capacity) which is not backwards compatible and runs at higher bit rates. Anyhow, I decided to try the normal Freashmaps update using my original 2GB SD cards and the update went fine. I think the suggestion to go to 4GB is perhaps directed at specific users of Navigon products rather than across the board. I have a 2100 with only the lower 48 USA map. Maybe if you have the USA, Canada, Puerto Rico, Hawaii & Alaska map there is not enough room on a 2GB card for the updated map? I will be returning my unusable 4GB cards to Staples today.
Go to Top of Page

vmax

Canada
42 Posts

Posted - 10 déc. 2009 :  23:44:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok guys I tried in the Compatibility Mode and still gives that stupid MS Visual error Can some please upload 1.47 somewhere Please
Go to Top of Page

ewew5087

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 11 déc. 2009 :  01:09:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Try this.

EW
Go to Top of Page

vmax

Canada
42 Posts

Posted - 11 déc. 2009 :  02:57:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks that worked now why does this work on my Win 7 Ultimate and not the 2.xx ?
Go to Top of Page

wallstreet123456

388 Posts

Posted - 11 déc. 2009 :  19:02:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Skysailor,

You mention in your post above that you tried the "Normal" fresh maps update. I am not sure what you mean by that? Is there more than one one to update the latest map set?
Go to Top of Page

gpspassion

93896 Posts

Posted - 11 déc. 2009 :  19:36:38  Show Profile  Visit gpspassion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Some have had to go back to an older version of Freshmaps, you should just go ahead and try to update your maps with the current version and see what happens. I'm surprised you haven't done it yet after complaining about the lack of updates for several months...

Discounts and Assistance/Réductions et Assistance (Club GpsPasSion) / Où commencer?
Go to Top of Page

bobaber

USA
253 Posts

Posted - 11 déc. 2009 :  21:15:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I updated my 8100T to 3rd qtr. When I am in 3d panorama the countryside has the old shades of gray and new shades of brown. There doesn't seem to be any reasons that some should be one color or the other such as geographical lines etc. Any body else have this. Thanks
Go to Top of Page

mrspeckers

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 22 déc. 2009 :  14:54:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All right, who wants to be the first to start the Q4 2009 watch thread?
Go to Top of Page

gpspassion

93896 Posts

Posted - 22 déc. 2009 :  15:59:40  Show Profile  Visit gpspassion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This thread will do, first one who sees the Q4/2009 available via Navigon Fresh can post a message here and all those who have subscribed to the thread will be notified immediately.

On the other hand, no need to post 5+ pages of complaints and litigation threats and then stop posting when the maps actually come out though as has happened for the current Q3 maps ;-)

Discounts and Assistance/Réductions et Assistance (Club GpsPasSion) / Où commencer?
Go to Top of Page

mrspeckers

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 23 déc. 2009 :  16:20:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I just couldn't resist. Let's hope Navigon has things back on track. Happy holidays, everybody.
Go to Top of Page

mstrmstr

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 09 janv. 2010 :  06:19:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a 5100 MAX and love it- only PND that I tried that could actually get me to were I need to go.. and I tried the big names too- all at once. he next best was a old Q3 Nextar..

I did put a Navigon file restored 4gb SD card in. They are hard to find now and Trancend seems to be a good one.

I tried downloading on my Vista 64 desktop and a "file not found" error showed. I then tried my trusty Vaio with Win7 and downloaded Fresh for Vista? yep it owrked just fine ..Downloaded that Q3-2009 map set and I'm good to go. Result- Vista still is Junk..
Go to Top of Page

aaronwt

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 09 févr. 2010 :  13:31:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess I need to update my Navigon. It's been a long time since i updated it.

Navigon 7200T
Go to Top of Page

marcel68

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 25 févr. 2010 :  01:14:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone knows when they will release Q4/2009 Freshmap for Navigon 7200T?
Go to Top of Page

aaronwt

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 25 févr. 2010 :  01:52:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Q4/2009 will probably be released in Q2/2010

Navigon 7200T
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 29 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,88 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05