Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2263

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GPS Programming
 "Beta" GPS software
 Graphical GPX Editor - Updated 07/2012
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 30

Pixel_K

France
835 Posts

Posted - 17 sept. 2010 :  20:49:39  Show Profile  Visit Pixel_K's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm afraid the point reduction isn't reliable at all.
I will try to add this split commands, as often, the question is more "where" than "how", I'll try my best.
Go to Top of Page

Oxygen

Russia
4 Posts

Posted - 27 sept. 2010 :  09:31:55  Show Profile  Visit Oxygen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cavaler

Just a suggestion for some more tools to make life easier

+1
Go to Top of Page

RsH

Canada
4 Posts

Posted - 03 nov. 2010 :  20:36:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I get an error whenever I try to save a modified file, and a 1K file
Go to Top of Page

Pixel_K

France
835 Posts

Posted - 03 nov. 2010 :  20:48:11  Show Profile  Visit Pixel_K's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Which error ?
Which version of GPX Editor ?
What file (a sample would be nice) ?
Go to Top of Page

tariquesani

India
1 Posts

Posted - 30 nov. 2010 :  13:46:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for this excellent software - is there a way to select multiple waypoints and delete them?

Edited by - tariquesani on 30 nov. 2010 13:46:58
Go to Top of Page

AlmostLost

India
32 Posts

Posted - 14 déc. 2010 :  01:04:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
If I split a track forming two segments, is there any way of converting these segments into separate tracks? What I do now is to copy and paste the track, and then delete the unwanted segments. Works, but is rather convoluted.

Regards
Go to Top of Page

AlmostLost

India
32 Posts

Posted - 14 déc. 2010 :  06:43:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
^^^^
Please disregard last post.
It is there in the context menu. My mistake and apologies.

Regards
Go to Top of Page

EA3BIL

Spain
1 Posts

Posted - 07 mars 2011 :  16:28:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hola,
Excelente programa, perfecto, sencillamente genial.

I updated the software to the current one and...
I do see nothing on the Google Maps screen when clicking the tab.

What I have done wrong??

When I save the 'font code' comming from the 'white' content on that screen, in hmtl format...
My PC comes qith the follwoing questions before showing it:
-ActiveX notification (and once acepted to run it...)
-A notification about scripts... after accepting to run them...

IE shows the image I was used to see 'within the tab'.

Thank yo very much in advance for your help (I pressume so silly question)

Rafael.
Go to Top of Page

Meuh6879

54 Posts

Posted - 10 mars 2011 :  20:44:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello,

I have a problem with GPX Editor...timestamp are cutted when i work with an update more quickly than 1Hz (like 5-10Hz).

In the original NMEA track, i have the hh:mm:ss.sss (like 19:05:15.200, 19:05:15.400, 19:05:15.600, 19:05:15.800, 19:05:16.000...) ... when i convert this NMEA in GPX in GPSBabel, it's ok, too.

but, when i read the GPX in GPX Editor, the GPX v1.1 filtered my 5-10Hz timestamp...

any solution ?
Go to Top of Page

Pixel_K

France
835 Posts

Posted - 10 mars 2011 :  21:23:57  Show Profile  Visit Pixel_K's Homepage  Reply with Quote
EA3BIL : it comes from the settings of your internet browser, I'm sorry but I think I can't help you here. I tested GPX editor integrated webbrowser on many OS/IE version and I never experienced the problem you encountered.

Meuh6879 : Could you please provide me a sample source GPX and NMEA file so I can test and (hopefully) correct this problem ? (you can upload the files to rapidshare or something like that and post the link here)
Go to Top of Page

wheeliemobile

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - 13 mars 2011 :  07:09:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
GPX Editor v 1.3.46 (1380) is a fantastic tool.
I have been using it successfully to edit GPX files from my i-gotU GPS logger.

However I wanted to use GPX editor to create a track because I took some photos & forgot to switch the logger on. I have been able to set the photos as waypoints from their geo-tags and draw a route using GPX editor, but I now want to create a track with date & time as well as latitude & longitude, in order to successfully import the gpx file back into the @trip software that I use with the GPS logger.

GPX editor easily allows removal of track points but I can find no way to create a new track & track points. Am I missing something?

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Pixel_K

France
835 Posts

Posted - 13 mars 2011 :  08:21:27  Show Profile  Visit Pixel_K's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You can create and modify a Track on the Google Map tab.
Go to Top of Page

wheeliemobile

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - 13 mars 2011 :  08:53:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Pixel K

Thanks for your prompt response to my question.
However, I am only able to draw the route using Google Maps tab & not create the track

I can send you the gpx file if that would be any assistance in resolving the issue

Thanks so much
Go to Top of Page

Pixel_K

France
835 Posts

Posted - 13 mars 2011 :  09:36:05  Show Profile  Visit Pixel_K's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You have to click a second time on the "Draw route" button to "finish" the track and make it appear in your GPX.
Go to Top of Page

wheeliemobile

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - 15 mars 2011 :  06:24:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi again Pixel K

Tried your suggestion to click a second time on the "Draw route" button to "finish" the track and make it appear in my GPX. Unfortunately this did not provide the result that I need.

I get a route with points, but no points show in the points list for the track, and this is where I need to add date & time data to each point.

I have some screen dumps (small fle sizes) of the problem, showing how a gpx file that I imported from the @trip software I use with my iGotu, looks in GPX editor. I also have screen dumps of how the gpx file looks that I am trying to create with GPX editor from the photo waypoints. As well I have the error message I get when I try to import the created GPX file back into the @trip software. I could send these screen dumps as jpg files if you wish or else I could send the actual gpx files themselves

Haven't figured out how to attach the jpg or gpx files to this post, so maybe you could let me know how to do that or how I can send them to you directly.

Sorry to bother you again about this, but GPX editor is such a great tool and I'd really like to know what I am doing wrong when I use it.

Many thanks for your help
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 30 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 3,03 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05