Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2167

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 Mio AIO Forums - www.mionav.com
 Dedicated C320 Unlocking Discussion
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

vivarey

3 Posts

Posted - 10 janv. 2008 :  02:05:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I read through pretty much EVERY page of the 100+ page C520 unlocking thread and I'm still unable to get my C320 fully unlocked. If you can point me in the direction of what I need to know, I will aggregate it and edit this post so others like me won't have as much difficulty in the future.

I want to provide working links to necessary files, step-by-step unlocking instructions (SD vs. SD-free), and supplementary links to add-on software, skins, etc.

C320 owners unite!

Ads

sunnyjoe

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 10 janv. 2008 :  03:01:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My friend..I had the same problem.. I read this somewhere in this forum I guess the forum goes by that particular proverb rule;P
"You serve a man fish..He'll eat it in a day... teach him how to fish..he'll eat it for life".
I learnt it hard way.. but I didnt give up..got the iphone skin on my mio320 after say 5-10days hit n trial....Ofcourse, I did backup the unit ones...I still dont know whether I have sucessfully unlocked my digi..But ..I'm happy with what my digi does right now..plays videos..plays mp3(I can change the songs ..while I'm on the maps)photo viewer needs to be registered..orelse works fine...beauti of iphone skin;) Oh I like samantha..so Ive added her too.(rather than jason)

I'M WITH YOU FOR A C320 OWNERS UNITE.
Go to Top of Page

av8or

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 10 janv. 2008 :  03:04:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i've used the stopword hack, and its been fairly reliable (although many of the functions dont work obviously since it was written for the 520

c320
Riks v2.7 480x272 Skin and day/night themes
Aus TTS hack
Go to Top of Page

vivarey

3 Posts

Posted - 10 janv. 2008 :  03:08:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@sunnyjoe: Yeah, I know we are supposed to keep the discussion in the C520 thread -- but I hope the mods will agree (considering the size of the other thread) that we can break this off and focus it on the C320.

@av8or: Thanks.. can you tell me approx which page of the other thread I can find pertinent details regarding the stopward hack? I am somewhat hesitant to include if it was written specifically for the C520.
Go to Top of Page

eejimen

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 10 janv. 2008 :  03:16:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm with you guys. I've had some success hacking the C320 but not to much. I have the TTS working but I get an error during boot up. I have also added Stopwork to my SD card and most functions work. I also get an error during boot up about mute.exe. I need to do some further investigation.

write back soon about my steps and links.

C320 ROCKS
Go to Top of Page

eejimen

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 10 janv. 2008 :  03:46:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stopword application
http://rapidshare.com/files/59997695/c520hack-sw2b3.rar

password can be found on in the blog section of this page (hint - domain name):
http://stopword.freeblog.hu/archives/2007/10/03/C520_-_Stopword_hack_20_beta_3_eng/
Go to Top of Page

madtroy

7 Posts

Posted - 10 janv. 2008 :  22:13:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
since we are on the c320 thread and i have read all the other threads also but i cannot get the TTS to work for the life of me, i dont know what i am doing wrong. i thought i followed the instructions to a tee but i guess i was wrong. i ran the MioMap Updater for Mio C320 C520 and it went through all the steps and went to 95% and said complete, i went in my sounds on my c320 but i dont see any samatha to select for the voice. what am i doing wrong.....
Go to Top of Page

av8or

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 10 janv. 2008 :  23:05:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you have to get the tts folder and i think put it into the root directory and then download the tts voices into the voice folder

c320
Riks v2.7 480x272 Skin and day/night themes
Aus TTS hack
Go to Top of Page

Ga. Medic

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 25 janv. 2008 :  23:40:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did the following and my Mio c320 was unlocked immediatly. I was able to do it in a matter of minutes. Very simple and works good for me. This is from page 39 of the Unlock C520 thread.
[qoute=moonbear]
Got a C320 on Black Friday as well. Here is what I managed to come up in 2 days -- new MioAutoRun for everyone:

http://www.mediafire.com/?300vjdgxhkr

Features:

1. CECMD is back! I can't live without it. ;-)
2. Updated AYGSHELL.dll
3. SysetmInformation 1.61 is the menu
4. TCPMP 0.81 included
5. RegEdit 0.9
6. Use PeriodicShowTaskBar to avoid disappearing taskbar problem
7. Wininet included for TomTom, Resco Photo Viewer.
8. Resco Capture along with many tools for your convenience.
9. Allow user to switch between USB Mass Storage and Active Sync mode
10 New Calculator (Use BananaPC to close it. Don't use Help button!)

How to install:

1. Attach C320 to your PC, yes, this version requires you to have a PC the first time you install. You will see two new removable disk drives.
2. Extract the contents of the downloaded archieve. Copy all contents of /My Flash Disk to the drive with MioMap inside. Copy all contens of /Storage Card to the other drive. You know which one, don't you?
3. Click on safely remove USB device to remove these two drives from PC and then detach C320.
4. If your C320/C520/C720 has been unlocked before, please shutdown (hard reset) and turn it on again.
5. Put SD card into C320 and you will have a new unlocked unit in 5 seconds.
6. After C320 restart, you will see new Menu for 1 second and original Mainshell back again. Don't panic! Simply wait 3 seconds then use a stylus to touch the lower right corner of C320. It will bring up the Task bar and select the Desktop icon (second but one to the right).

Known issues:

1. Sometimes the display of CECMD becomes blank. Please use the rightest icon at the bottom of screen to toggle.
2. The menu pages and icons included in SystemInformation 1.61 are for demo purpose only, please don't ask me how I manage to install all of them into C320. Give me C3200 with 20 GB hard drive, then I will probably be able to show you.
[/quote]

Mio C320
Go to Top of Page

Osprey

USA
2764 Posts

Posted - 26 janv. 2008 :  02:49:27  Show Profile  Visit Osprey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I used Stopword for a few weeks and liked it, but switched over to MioPocket when Indabox released v1.2. The main difference is that the background and buttons are prettier. Functionality-wise, they're almost identical.

Eejimen, MioPocket doesn't have the mute.exe problem that Stopword has.

Vivarey, there's no reason to be hesitant about using a c520 unlock on the c320. The c520 is just a c320 with double the internal storage space (used up by maps that have more POIs) and a few extra applications (Video Player, Calculator and Contacts).

Mio C320 (US), R40 firmware, WinCE 5.0 Core, MioPocket 4.0 Release 68
Latest MioPocket: MioPocket 4.0 (Release 68) - Dec 6, 2010 & ReadMe
Go to Top of Page

edwardgonen

1 Posts

Posted - 05 févr. 2008 :  22:41:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ga. Medic. Thanks for the info for unlocking. Worked fine for me. Is there a way to restore/lock the device back after having applied your files? I have to return my Mio to a friend and was wondering if I can return it in original state.
Thanks
Go to Top of Page

TosspoT101

7 Posts

Posted - 08 févr. 2008 :  18:25:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please define unlocking, do you mean unlocking to use windows features or unlocking to use extra maps? I need help getting extra maps working
Go to Top of Page

noDave

10 Posts

Posted - 09 févr. 2008 :  01:10:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great job on posting about hacking maps, this thread will probably get deleted and all the people looking for help with thier c320 will now have to keep searching.

Until the thread gets deleted, here is a link to one of the more stable (IMO) unlocks for the unit.

http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=104901

Mio c320 with TTS mod
indabox's MioPocket unlock
Peter v2 skin
8gb transcend SDHC
Go to Top of Page

gs4322

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 09 févr. 2008 :  04:19:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
New Shells

C520\C310x\AT&T 8525
GSThemes 2.1 MP-R24
Go to Top of Page

gs4322

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 09 févr. 2008 :  04:35:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many Backgrounds for the new shells

C520\C310x\AT&T 8525
GSThemes 2.1 MP-R24
Go to Top of Page

copilu_ovy

6 Posts

Posted - 22 févr. 2008 :  14:15:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
mio c320 autorun works..... !!!!!
thx
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,67 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05