Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2174

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 "All in One" Navigation Systems
 [TOPIC] Customizing the HP iPaq 310
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 244

kilch

Ukraine
18 Posts

Posted - 28 janv. 2009 :  13:39:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sancho1234

Bitblaster!

You can autorun/autoactive the TouchLock over HP Oasis!

- CREATE A BACKUP FROM YOUR DEVICE!!! ;)
- rename the \ResidentFlash\IPAQ\OS\os_starter.exe to os_starter2.exe
- create copy about AutoRun.exe file (from MortScript folder) to \ResidentFlash\IPAQ\OS\, and rename to os_starter.exe
- create a MortScript file as os_starter.mscr this lines:
Run("\ResidentFlash\IPAQ\OS\os_starter2.exe")
Run("\ResidentFlash\Program Files\TouchLock\TouchLock.exe")
- move the os_starter.mscr file to \ResidentFlash\IPAQ\OS\ folder
- and reset your device without CELauncher.exe

Hm? :)

But I do not understand it, why Oasis jumps into the forefront if I start an other program under it (as same as Total Commander)? Does the script not cease?

Sancho, did you solve the problem with OASIS jumping into forefront of the program?
I used your script but I cannot get rid of TL because I starts to run again and again.

Edited by - kilch on 28 janv. 2009 14:21:05
Go to Top of Page

psycogeek

232 Posts

Posted - 29 janv. 2009 :  08:16:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Andfer

quote:
Originally posted by psycogeek

I been working on a screen design for OZIce, pain in the butt it is :-) but i am getting closer.

You could see me "OZICE design" for Ipaq 314 in this link (Spanish):

Cool, ahh windows metrics.
if you discover the one for ICON size , Horz and vert spacing, be sure to jump up and down and scream EUREKA loudly and run around and post it :-)

Edited by - psycogeek on 29 janv. 2009 08:18:34
Go to Top of Page

psycogeek

232 Posts

Posted - 29 janv. 2009 :  08:56:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HP3OneZero
More rude scripting, that kills the nav device, weather it was run from boot, or from ce, it'll toss a few warning errors everyonce in a while.
this works specifically with the script that starts up all the stuff, like the GPS which i have turned off, and re-starts the explorer, so if the explorer is still running , ya get a nother explorer.

There is a DELAY, to make sure there is somewhere to go, before it kills the only thing that is there, potentially the delay can be reduced. on my machine i have OPEN and CLOSE program sounds turned on (via a registry script) so there is no doubt that something has began running. the delay can make you think it isnt doing anything ,, , just wait for it :-) you wouldnt want for everything to be shut off at ONCE, or there is only one exit after that . . . RESET.

just a bunch of IDEAS really, as this can be done in mort in one move, but its packaged, standalone, and it works most everytime, kills ALL the nav parts (cept the gps) and loads the explorer in case it wasnt running.

you SHOULD be able to depart a NAV/oasis BOOT, right back into CE with this, as if the nav boot never occured.
now nothing is stopping you from using that 32GIG SDHC card :-) because you dont "need" a CE launcher.

NAV Kill
http://home.comcast.net/~TVV0/KILLNAV.zip
86k zipped 124k unzipped, complete with cute picture for games folder
WARNING: These things KILL, if you were doing to disk LOGGING, or TRACKING, this would be very bad, as you would be writing to disk when it was killed. most of the rest of the time, it would be no different than HP taking itself out :-)

--------------------------------------------------

DRIVE2
http://home.comcast.net/~TVV0/DRIVE2.zip
you must set the folders in the script, it simply will not work unless you figure out what happens first, and edit it.

this does NOT go in a games folder. this is what i use to start the nav back up again, complete with oasis, GPS, kill the explorer, but without atlas guard, because i dont need a WHITE boot screen in my face, at Full Brightness while driving at night. (whos the moran who thought of that one? :-)

this is "special" because i have the GPSMC killed in startup, so its just more ideas, most machines are not setup this way, so you might wanna remove some stuff.
and it purposfully stops the explorer hard, so only the original nav junk is running , untill you use navkill to get back to the system.

NAV is set to NOT AUTORUN on my machine, this script specifically starts nav itself, even when autorun is set to off, there was a reason for that . . . if i could remember what it was :-)

its just what i slopped out for myself, and its tested enough that it works, sometimes you have to say "OK" because stuff is already either running or stopped, and so it didnt need to do that item.

Edited by - psycogeek on 29 janv. 2009 10:50:16
Go to Top of Page

psycogeek

232 Posts

Posted - 29 janv. 2009 :  09:58:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
REGISTRY junk:
this is some of the startup regestries i autoimport, and the script i use to import it.

DONT import these, do NOT run the scripts, do not open these on any of your computers, only "EDIT" them, or look with a notepad., these are for LOOKING at :-) for IDEAS.
http://home.comcast.net/~TVV0/StartScripts(REG).zip
(copy paste WHOLE link)

the HP has some weird quirks were it resets stuff i had set, especially after a full hard reset (of cource).
power
its crasy backlight junk
the desktop wallpaper & scheme
showing of file extentions
the KB
sysfonts both em
and Shell folders
sound scheme settings

IF your looking for the registry location of these items, there they are, and there is the "proper" import spelling and layout (with all the right slashes, and quotes and stuff). don't Forget the Doubble Backslashes for file folder stuff.

most compiled from DATA from the web, AKA thanks to people here.

HOW TO:
the proper way to utalise something like this, is to locate the item you wish to change, or have available after a FULL registry reset, change it in the System, so its set the way YOU want it to be, then EXPORT YOUR own settings from the registry using a regedit to a file in similarity.
Importing MINE would be a very bad misteak, these are just so you have the location, and ideas of messing with stuff.

some things do not CHANGE till the next reset, and some thing the HPs nav junk seems to change itself , without you.

Side Notes:
i messed with a LOT of stuff to try and change the USB charging, via the registry, and a few regs from older CE devices, and things only got WORSE, i had some really horrible screen flutter occuring with one "high speed USB charging" method. the only thing left is to discover the "Secret" power settings (really in there), all well beyond my skill levels, but me thinks its there that the strangeness lay.

Edited by - psycogeek on 29 janv. 2009 10:33:01
Go to Top of Page

artlov

Estonia
27 Posts

Posted - 29 janv. 2009 :  10:20:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
NAV Kill
http://home.comcast.net/~TVV0/NAVKILL.zip

This one not found...
Go to Top of Page

psycogeek

232 Posts

Posted - 29 janv. 2009 :  10:33:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by artlov

quote:
NAV Kill
http://home.comcast.net/~TVV0/NAVKILL.zip

This one not found...

FIXED thanks for telling me

Edited by - psycogeek on 29 janv. 2009 10:35:28
Go to Top of Page

Andfer

Spain
11 Posts

Posted - 29 janv. 2009 :  11:40:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
if you discover the one for ICON size , Horz and vert spacing, be sure to jump up and down and scream EUREKA loudly and run around and post it :-)

I don't understand the problem.

I don't do, but i think the icon size for OZI CE Screen Designer is in the original BMP. I think you could modify the size before or make your special icon.

Edited by - Andfer on 29 janv. 2009 11:42:28
Go to Top of Page

Andfer

Spain
11 Posts

Posted - 29 janv. 2009 :  11:46:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

There are the Registry modifications for Keyboard, fonts, and for made biggers OK and X buttons, and Scrool bars for use with fingers.

The complete web: http://ozice-314.webcindario.com/

Standard with (hires.dat):

Registry update with (hires.dat) (BIG OK and X)

Go to Top of Page

Sancho1234

Hungary
254 Posts

Posted - 29 janv. 2009 :  12:31:02  Show Profile  Visit Sancho1234's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kilch

quote:
Originally posted by Sancho1234

Bitblaster!

You can autorun/autoactive the TouchLock over HP Oasis!

- CREATE A BACKUP FROM YOUR DEVICE!!! ;)
- rename the \ResidentFlash\IPAQ\OS\os_starter.exe to os_starter2.exe
- create copy about AutoRun.exe file (from MortScript folder) to \ResidentFlash\IPAQ\OS\, and rename to os_starter.exe
- create a MortScript file as os_starter.mscr this lines:
Run("\ResidentFlash\IPAQ\OS\os_starter2.exe")
Run("\ResidentFlash\Program Files\TouchLock\TouchLock.exe")
- move the os_starter.mscr file to \ResidentFlash\IPAQ\OS\ folder
- and reset your device without CELauncher.exe

Hm? :)

But I do not understand it, why Oasis jumps into the forefront if I start an other program under it (as same as Total Commander)? Does the script not cease?

Sancho, did you solve the problem with OASIS jumping into forefront of the program?
I used your script but I cannot get rid of TL because I starts to run again and again.

Sorry, but I don't use the OASIS, I use the HP iPAQ 310 over WInCE mode.

HTC Touch Pro2, HTC Kaiser TyTN II, TomTom Navigator 6, Nav N Go iGO 8.0, GIS Russa, HP iPAQ 316, HP iPAQ H3970, Garmin Nüvi 205, Garmin Oregon 400t, ASUS EeePC 901 XP, Leadtek BT GPS 9537, Motorola F3

blog.sancho.hu | igo.lap.hu | garmin.lap.hu | tmc.lap.hu
Go to Top of Page

psycogeek

232 Posts

Posted - 29 janv. 2009 :  15:15:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

I don't understand the problem.

I don't do, but i think the icon size for OZI CE Screen Designer is in the original BMP. I think you could modify the size before or make your special icon.

in OZI i can indeed make a button that is half the screen size.

in OZ i LOVE the way the MenuBar looks when the screen is set to high res (actual 800x480), but the requesters are all to small still.
i wonder if anyone actually uses OZIce on the HP without the hires.dat doubling fix.

but my simple desktop icons in CE, are to small, but the biggest problem is after raising the sys font, desktop icon text either has to be short, or it gets trundicated to early. i need Icon Spacing, to go with the bigger icon fonts in the Windows parts.
(somehow a pic would be solve a lot of the language barrier)

Edited by - psycogeek on 29 janv. 2009 15:45:26
Go to Top of Page

Sancho1234

Hungary
254 Posts

Posted - 30 janv. 2009 :  00:28:15  Show Profile  Visit Sancho1234's Homepage  Reply with Quote
FOR ONLY EXPERT USERS!

Eclipes!

I edited your MP800x480 patch. This is the "MP800x480 2.0". :)

The patch: http://rapidshare.com/files/191373927/MioPocket_800x480_Patch.zip [820kB]

I don't change the Default skin, I create the "VistaUltimate800x480" profile, and edit some little bugs (as sames as MiniBar problem).

Screenshots:

Install (for HP iPAQ 310):

- Download the MioPocket 2.0 from http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=109690&whichpage=1
- Copy the files to SD Card (to root dir, not to a folder!).
- Do not copy the \SDFree folder!
- Download this patch: http://rapidshare.com/files/191373927/MioPocket_800x480_Patch.zip
- Copy all files to the \MioAutoRun folder.
- Run the MioAutoRun.exe OR \SDMMC\MioAutoRun\Skin\Scripts\VistaUltimate800x480.mscr OR \SDMMC\MioAutoRun\Scripts\SkinChanger.mscr
- Click, click, click... :)

Support for the MioPocket: http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=109690&whichpage=1

(Osprey edited my patch: http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/topic.asp?whichpage=324&TOPIC_ID=109690#835426)

HTC Touch Pro2, HTC Kaiser TyTN II, TomTom Navigator 6, Nav N Go iGO 8.0, GIS Russa, HP iPAQ 316, HP iPAQ H3970, Garmin Nüvi 205, Garmin Oregon 400t, ASUS EeePC 901 XP, Leadtek BT GPS 9537, Motorola F3

blog.sancho.hu | igo.lap.hu | garmin.lap.hu | tmc.lap.hu

Edited by - Sancho1234 on 30 janv. 2009 07:38:47
Go to Top of Page

Racer_X

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 30 janv. 2009 :  03:53:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sancho1234 or anyone,

HELP! I followed Sancho1234 instructions above but when I ran MioAutoRun.exe it ask me for my internal flash drive. I gave it the correct answer but now I think it bricked by IPAQ. I will no longer connect to my PC as a drive and I have made backup using HP tools and copyied files over myself to restore, but can no longer see it on the PC. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Olegus

66 Posts

Posted - 30 janv. 2009 :  04:07:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Second here. After trying all these steps my screen stops responding to touches. Is it a way to uninstall MioPocket?

iPAQ 310
Go to Top of Page

Racer_X

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 30 janv. 2009 :  04:23:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Olegus,

So far I was able to get to Engineering mode and picked #10, Then after the reset was able to see my IPAQ on the PC. Then went into the Drive and removed the Mio software folder. After that I disconneted from the PC and was able to have the touch screen work again. Still not done, but wanted to pass that on. Good luck to you.
Go to Top of Page

Olegus

66 Posts

Posted - 30 janv. 2009 :  04:37:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Uhhh, that was close. Thanks Racer_X!
Sancho, perhaps we need more specific instructions!

iPAQ 310
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 244 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1,19 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05