Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 2295

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 "All in One" Navigation Systems
 [TOPIC] Customizing the HP iPaq 310
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 244

coolwind

Italy
2 Posts

Posted - 27 nov. 2008 :  15:36:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all.. May someone please explain how to install new fonts permanently (to be used by new applications from the desktop)? Also, how do you make those desktop icons permanent? Where's the correct directory?

Many thanks in advance
Paul
Go to Top of Page

Sancho1234

Hungary
254 Posts

Posted - 27 nov. 2008 :  16:00:09  Show Profile  Visit Sancho1234's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Who can transform the MioPocket 2.0 pack into the HP 310? :) http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=109690&whichpage=1

HTC Touch Pro2, HTC Kaiser TyTN II, TomTom Navigator 6, Nav N Go iGO 8.0, GIS Russa, HP iPAQ 316, HP iPAQ H3970, Garmin Nüvi 205, Garmin Oregon 400t, ASUS EeePC 901 XP, Leadtek BT GPS 9537, Motorola F3

blog.sancho.hu | igo.lap.hu | garmin.lap.hu | tmc.lap.hu
Go to Top of Page

bitblaster

Italy
118 Posts

Posted - 27 nov. 2008 :  16:43:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok guys, here is a new version:

- added smooth screen transitions when the device is unlocked and when TouchLock puts it in standby (because no user action)
- improved: changed bitmap path type: now it is relative to the TouchLock folder
- fixed: when the program unlocked the screen it always showed the taskbar. Now shows it only if previously was visible
- fixed: the variable name in the config file was case sensitive. Now they are case insensitive

Download from here: http://www.gpspassion.com/upload2/TouchLock_1.3.rar

Ciao!

Bit
Go to Top of Page

bitblaster

Italy
118 Posts

Posted - 27 nov. 2008 :  16:56:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sancho1234

Who can transform the MioPocket 2.0 pack into the HP 310? :) http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=109690&whichpage=1

Really a very interesting program, i'll try to get it running on 31x, it would be interesting to ask the source code to Osprey in case it doesn't run.
However i use WolfNCU, it runs good on 31x and as a lot of skin and features.
Go to Top of Page

northpole

32 Posts

Posted - 27 nov. 2008 :  19:11:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
bitblaster

I run my desktop bottom taskbar with autohide. Works ok with your Touchlock version 1.2

Under Version 1.3 the taskbar dissapears and I cannot "wake it up" or activate or find it.

Back to ver. 1.2 and all ok.

regards
northpole
Go to Top of Page

bitblaster

Italy
118 Posts

Posted - 27 nov. 2008 :  20:09:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by northpole

bitblaster

I run my desktop bottom taskbar with autohide. Works ok with your Touchlock version 1.2

Under Version 1.3 the taskbar dissapears and I cannot "wake it up" or activate or find it.

Back to ver. 1.2 and all ok.

regards
northpole

thank you northpole, i'll investigate on it...
Go to Top of Page

barbudor

France
1750 Posts

Posted - 27 nov. 2008 :  20:55:45  Show Profile  Visit barbudor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by northpole
I run my desktop bottom taskbar with autohide....

Works ok on my side.

bitblaster: suggested features if you have some time:
- CONFIG.INI variable for power-off delay
- accept no background (slider is draw on current screen whatever it is) (equivalent to a full transparent background but background BMP does not support transparency/ARGB)
- command line option to force reload of settings (while TouchLock is already running, to avoid having to kill it to force reading new settings).

+++ For your work bitblaster

Modérateur Forum Traceurs GPS et Suivi GPS Temps Réel, son Index (français) et Les bons plan SIM pour traceurs GPS
Moderator Forum Live GPS Tracking Systems and its Index (english)
CartoExploreur3D | OziPC+OziCE(iPaq314) | TTGoLive950 | Carminat TomTom Live | Tracker Coban GPS-102
Go to Top of Page

northpole

32 Posts

Posted - 27 nov. 2008 :  21:14:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bitblaster

Very Sorry. I just re-installed ver 1.3 TouchLock and works correctly. The bottom taskbar is there as before. ( Thanks also to Barbudor for the prompt )

Sorry again and thanks - it is beautifull !!
northpole
Go to Top of Page

bitblaster

Italy
118 Posts

Posted - 27 nov. 2008 :  22:00:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by barbudor

bitblaster: suggested features if you have some time:
- CONFIG.INI variable for power-off delay
- accept no background (slider is draw on current screen whatever it is) (equivalent to a full transparent background but background BMP does not support transparency/ARGB)
- command line option to force reload of settings (while TouchLock is already running, to avoid having to kill it to force reading new settings).

Thank you very good ideas, all added to the todo list!
Go to Top of Page

norbit01

3 Posts

Posted - 27 nov. 2008 :  23:45:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SANCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need your help....
You are a real hungarian man, maybe you know the way to have hungarian map on my ipaq310.
I have the map, but it doesnt work and next month I`ll fly to budapest!
Many thanks for helping me!
Best regards: norbit
email: norbit01@yahoo.es
Go to Top of Page

clutterking

10 Posts

Posted - 28 nov. 2008 :  02:39:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
bitblaster

Is there anyway to save the Memory options under System Properties so they survive a device reset?

Thanks
The memory setting seems to stay after reseting now. I do have a "BITMAP NON CARICATA!" error though, any thoughts on that?

Great work, love this app.

Edited by - clutterking on 28 nov. 2008 02:59:43
Go to Top of Page

HybridX

6 Posts

Posted - 28 nov. 2008 :  04:26:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you should add an option in touchlock in the config.ini file so we can change the text in the slider.. because i don't have any idea of what it's written right now.. i'd like to put it in french or maybe in english! :P
Go to Top of Page

bitblaster

Italy
118 Posts

Posted - 28 nov. 2008 :  09:38:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by clutterking

bitblaster
The memory setting seems to stay after reseting now. I do have a "BITMAP NON CARICATA!" error though, any thoughts on that?

I've to translate in english the errors too :D
It means bitmap not loaded, as probably the path of some image in config.ini is incorrect.
Remember that starting from version 1.3 the path is relative to the touchlock folder.

quote:
Originally posted by HybridX
you should add an option in touchlock in the config.ini file so we can change the text in the slider.. because i don't have any idea of what it's written right now.. i'd like to put it in french or maybe in english! :P

There is alredy such an option, "message", that you can customize as you want.
Go to Top of Page

bitblaster

Italy
118 Posts

Posted - 28 nov. 2008 :  10:45:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi to all,
i post here 2 utilities i wrote for using bluetooth from any program capable of calling an exe, such igo8, scipt, ecc...

hp_bt is the main and multipurpose tool. It can start, stop, connect, query bluetooth and call.

hp_dial has the only purpose of calling the number passed as argument. Although this function is also available through the
main hp_bt tool, this requires passing 2 arguments (-dial number), which is not possible for some programs.

waitmessage.exe is a simple patched replacement for the little program present in \ResidentFlash\IPAQ\Bluetooth, so it doesn't show that annoying "Please wait" message anymore while bluetooth is starting.

If you are interested in, i can post some trivial skin mods i made to igo8 to be able to call a poi number and switch on/off bluetooth.

Have fun!!!

Bitblaster

Download from here: http://www.gpspassion.com/upload2/hp_bt1.0.zip
Go to Top of Page

Sancho1234

Hungary
254 Posts

Posted - 28 nov. 2008 :  11:04:18  Show Profile  Visit Sancho1234's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by norbit01

SANCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need your help....
You are a real hungarian man, maybe you know the way to have hungarian map on my ipaq310.
I have the map, but it doesnt work and next month I`ll fly to budapest!
Many thanks for helping me!
Best regards: norbit
email: norbit01@yahoo.es

I can't help, because if you don't have licence for hungarian maps, you can not use it.

HTC Touch Pro2, HTC Kaiser TyTN II, TomTom Navigator 6, Nav N Go iGO 8.0, GIS Russa, HP iPAQ 316, HP iPAQ H3970, Garmin Nüvi 205, Garmin Oregon 400t, ASUS EeePC 901 XP, Leadtek BT GPS 9537, Motorola F3

blog.sancho.hu | igo.lap.hu | garmin.lap.hu | tmc.lap.hu
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 244 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1,88 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05