Erreur dans la requête SQL

Google
  Web www.gpspassion.com

GpsPasSion LIVE!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GpsPasSion Live !. Make your own badge here.

www.NaviBlog.com

Versions

Links/Liens

Portal/Portail
Rechercher

- -

Polls/Sondages
Sondage
Pour vous guider sur la Route :
GPS Mobile (SEM)
GPS Intégré
Smartphone
Autre
Voter  -  Résultat des votes
Votes : 1932

Club GpsPasSion
Soutenez le site!

USA: (US$)
EUROPE: (€)
Guide Paypal

GpsPasSion Forums
Home | Profile | Register/Enregist. | Active Topics | Search/Recherche | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 English Forums - Hardware
 "All in One" Navigation Systems
 [TOPIC] Customizing the HP iPaq 310
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 244

barbudor

France
1692 Posts

Posted - 10 nov. 2008 :  17:55:10  Show Profile  Visit barbudor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@cfdezg,

I also had a 16GB SDHC card, Transcend which got corrupted. But once re-formatted, it started working back correctly.
I then had another problem as the card stopped entirely to work a few days later. I had to return it back. Now I am only using 4GB SD (non HC) cards.

But I see no reason for you to partition the card.
maybe the partition table was corrupted, but a single partition in FAT32 should work correctly.

Regards,

Modérateur Forum Traceurs GPS et Suivi GPS Temps Réel, son Index (français) et Les bons plan SIM pour traceurs GPS
Moderator Forum Live GPS Tracking Systems and its Index (english)
CartoExploreur3D | OziPC+OziCE(iPaq314) | TTGoLive950 | Carminat TomTom Live | Tracker Coban GPS-102
Go to Top of Page

Mareg

1 Posts

Posted - 11 nov. 2008 :  00:32:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
EDITED BY ADMIN : Discussion of illegal use of maps or software is against the forum rules. Thanks.

Edited by - Mareg on 11 nov. 2008 00:47:29
Go to Top of Page

barbudor

France
1692 Posts

Posted - 13 nov. 2008 :  20:58:57  Show Profile  Visit barbudor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello WiFi gurus,

Does anyone knows if the Eye-Fi SD Flash+Wifi card can be used on a device like the iPa31x as both a Flash card and a Wifi card ?

Or is it only limited to the original usage (automatic uploads of photos to web/blog) ?

Thanks.

Modérateur Forum Traceurs GPS et Suivi GPS Temps Réel, son Index (français) et Les bons plan SIM pour traceurs GPS
CartoExploreur3D | OziPC+OziCE(iPaq314) | TTGoLive950 | Carminat TomTom Live | Tracker Coban GPS-102
Go to Top of Page

scoilt

5 Posts

Posted - 14 nov. 2008 :  21:01:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've had my 310 for about three or four months and have it working fairly well for my needs. I've found a program that will run scripts automatically (similar to the one on page 58 here but I found this in the MIO Customizing forum). I renamed it to CELauncher.exe so my 310 boots to Windows CE with all of my programs intact after each reboot. If anyone wants to try it out, let me know what you think:
http://rapidshare.com/files/163788827/iPAQ310CEScript_fixed_.rar

Unzip the file and copy the SDMMC folder contnets to you SD card... I included what I found to be basic utilities and the like found though this forum and others (all shareware or freeware), as well as some emulators (again, all shareware or freeware no ROMs though) and the like. I can get everything to work (more or less) will little issue. Run Oasis to get back to the regular HP GPS program and run the WindowsCE program under Games when in Oasis to bring the taskbar back and you can use Task Manager to kill Oasis to drop back into CE.

So my questions (and I'm sorry if any of these were previously answered... 136 pages take a while to go through and I'm sure I missed a bit)

Has anyone gotten any Blueooth keyboard or mouse (or game pad) to work with thier 310?

Has any one gotten Mobile Office to work on their 310? I know that Mobile Office is for Windows Mobile, but half of the programs I've managed to get to run on the 310 are work Windows Mobile, so I'm not sure it should be too much of an issue. I, however, haven't had any luck. I tried with the Office Mobile EXEs pulled from a ppckitchen.org ROM as well as those DLLS, etc. with no luck (one the DLLs are fixed the files suddenly think the processor is not correct - though they had no problem before the DLLs were placed - all were for ARM)...

Any help would be appriciated.
And let me know what you think of the auto script.

Thanks.

"You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else, and we are all a part of the same compost pile"
- "Fight Club"
Go to Top of Page

scoilt

5 Posts

Posted - 14 nov. 2008 :  22:28:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah, if you want to use ActiveSync or MyMobiler, remember to switch the USB client switch from mass stoarge class to serial class. Settings>Control Panel>USBClientSwitch>Serial_Class...

Your file transfer (to/from PC to/from 310) will slow down signifigantly, but you'll be able to sync (limited at any rate), do screen shots and video captures...

"You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else, and we are all a part of the same compost pile"
- "Fight Club"
Go to Top of Page

alehouse

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 14 nov. 2008 :  23:12:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Could someone give a quick run down of how to install Ultra skin 5.0 hi res found here:
http://artwork-igo8.blogspot.com/2008/10/igo8-ultra-skin-v502-with-high.html

It informs you to put it in a skin folder but this does not work for the ipaq 31x as far as i can tell.

HTC Desire - NUVI - Ipaq 314
Go to Top of Page

johnb

29 Posts

Posted - 15 nov. 2008 :  12:02:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The format of the directories in the zip file look as though they need to be installed on a copy of iGO running on an SD card in a 31x rather than natively on the 31x. The directories do not have the same names as the equivalent 31x directories.

There is an e-mail address on the web site for you to contact the author for more information.
Go to Top of Page

barbudor

France
1692 Posts

Posted - 15 nov. 2008 :  12:04:25  Show Profile  Visit barbudor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I believe it has already been stated multiple time on this thread that iPAQ software is NOT iGo8 and that iGo8 skins cannot be used With iPAQ software.

Go to Top of Page

alehouse

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 15 nov. 2008 :  16:42:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I see what you mean, it was just the way it was worded suggested it was designed to work with the ipaq 31x, but as you say it needs to be igo8 running on the ipaq not the original software, maybe i was just being hopeful!!!! I'll stick with Mauro's version which is still very good for the ipaq.

HTC Desire - NUVI - Ipaq 314
Go to Top of Page

surge

2 Posts

Posted - 15 nov. 2008 :  23:18:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been trying to install tomtom onto my ipaq 310 and really hope that I didn't permanently screw it up.. I got tomtom 5 working as it should, but decided that I would make it easier to start by following directions to change the name of the SD card to My Documents. After this, I restarted. Now, the CELauncher.exe (Total commander) no longer boots and the device just starts up into its normal navigation program. Could someone please help me figure out how to get back to Windows CE?

Thanks..
Go to Top of Page

surge

2 Posts

Posted - 17 nov. 2008 :  08:44:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To answer my own question, connect the unit to the PC and add Total Commander into the games folder.. Then it will be selectable from the games menu.. Alternatively, the registry editor can be placed there and the name of the documents folder can be changed.. I believe the problem was that since my card was now named "My Documents2" (since My Documents was already there), it was not looking there for a startup application.
Go to Top of Page

EricP

Sweden
16 Posts

Posted - 17 nov. 2008 :  19:15:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anybody know where (in which file) to change the default tilt angle of the 3D-view..?

I'd like to see at least the horizon when it automatically switches to the 3D-view...

Now I am used to scrolling the wheel "everytime".

The only thing I can find is the map.carviewpresets FRONT1 command (which lets the horizon show up) in the navigatemap_800_480.ui file...

Muchos gracias in advance,

EricP.

Edited by - EricP on 18 nov. 2008 18:31:39
Go to Top of Page

zafonica

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 19 nov. 2008 :  00:07:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone seen Mauro or Sanchez
Go to Top of Page

Slavi

1 Posts

Posted - 19 nov. 2008 :  21:25:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Twingos HP Skins

Blue (Standard) ->
Part 1 : http://rapidshare.com/files/161835413/Twingos_PC_25.09.part1.rar
Part 2 : http://rapidshare.com/files/161836728/Twingos_PC_25.09.part2.rar

Black (NEW)-> http://rapidshare.com/files/165421655/Twingos_Black.zip

Only PC

[URL=http://www.bilder-space.de/show.php?file=19.113X0RVDBpa3f6knw.jpg][/URL]

Edited by - Slavi on 19 nov. 2008 21:30:20
Go to Top of Page

JesusPassion

15 Posts

Posted - 20 nov. 2008 :  19:29:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Avast! reported virus with Twingos_Black.zip !!!

HP iPAQ 314, Unlocked, TTS dutch voice by Tweakradje
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 244  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply/Répondre
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GpsPasSion Forums © 2002-2014_GpsPasSion/Manzanite Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1,48 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05